The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ameliestia
WELL after looking through all my old emails I found a different ID to the first one I had.. it must have changed and I forgot.. but logged in now and I got my first chocie!! *phew*

Brill! Glad you managed to get it sorted and congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by ameliestia
Nothing there either :-(
Ahhh I don't know what to do know, I need to log into track!
I've tried getting an email a few times, and sometimes it says 'Track has experienced an error' so is it maybe track and not my password that's the problem??

Ring ucas ASAP

Original post by Flowerii
Strange question, but when it comes to ringing your Firm when Track says conditional, should you ring the Uni's clearing hotline, or try and get in contact with your relevant department?

Ring the hotline. If they can't help they'll be able to transfer you.
Reply 882
My brother is receiving his AS results today and he's still deep asleep o.o
I don't even know how he can be so careless, Lol.
ucastrack up yet?
Reply 884
Congratulations! Your place at Cardiff University C15 for Biomedical Sciences (Neuroscience including Professional Training Year) B143 has been confirmed.
yaaay :smile:
Original post by gumtrees
ucastrack up yet?

Yep!
Wooo, got in to my firm for chemical engineering :biggrin:
So my Edexcel Maths result was a B when I was sure it should be an A.

I had switched exam boards after AS.

I contacted Edexcel and it turns out that my college had told me to resit S1 with Edexcel when I should have done it with OCR (my original exam board)...

So I resat and got an A in Stats for nothing. It didn't count towards anything. If I'd sat it with OCR I would have an A at A2 now...

But I still got my firm choice so I don't care too much.
Original post by chloels
Congratulations! Your place at Cardiff University C15 for Biomedical Sciences (Neuroscience including Professional Training Year) B143 has been confirmed.
yaaay :smile:

Well done :biggrin: you did it!

Cardiff!:woo:
Original post by wrexhamfc
Who has two thumbs and is going to Durham? This guy :biggrin:

I'm not far away from Durham, you will love the city. It is fantastic and nightlife is surprisingly good, especially when your 15 minutes from Newcastle, Congratulations and Good luck!
Good luck to everyone today. Sadly I have to wait for postman tomorrow as have to work :-(

Have a great results day!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 891
Original post by Ecosse_14
Everyone who has an unconditional firm has the button to register for adjustment, but this does not mean you are eligible. You have to meet AND exceed your offer to be eligible, which obviously you can't do.

would this cause any delays with my firm now that I got myself registered for adjustment?

damn I shouldn't have pressed the button in the first place
Reply 892
My son got confirmed Southampton for Maths.
**** everything.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well done!! Did you get your results?:biggrin:
Not yet, I'll keep you posted.
Reply 895
Original post by sneha.vag
Haven't got my results yet but got into my firm! :biggrin::banana::dance:

Anyone going to Kent?

They're my firm too, but they haven't updated for me :angry:

Oh, and congratulations! :parrot:
Reply 896
Well done everyone! And if anyone's going to Birmingham, isn't it just the best place on the planet? So happy :biggrin:
Yhhhhh mother flipper!!! Got in!! dont know grades yet though.does ucas tell you your grades?!
Reply 898
Original post by Id and Ego seek
**** everything.

**** everything and become a PSHE teacher
Original post by Locogooner
what does this mean?

Congratulations. This letter confirms your place and any agreed changes at King's College London (University of London) for the Film Studies, P303 course, subject to your meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions.

It just means if they've asked for CRB check etc; if they haven't then you're fine. That's my understanding anyway :h:

Latest