Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    No I did my nursing at Edge Hill.
    I hope we hear a similar time as the undergrads for a100 but I have a feeling we have a wait ahead of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know how they are calling us, school-leavers first then graduates? or mixed? hmmm not quite sure. But yes, I do hope we hear something soon! Where else have you applied?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unnati212)
    I don't know how they are calling us, school-leavers first then graduates? or mixed? hmmm not quite sure. But yes, I do hope we hear something soon! Where else have you applied?
    Southampton and Warwick. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Grad interviews are usually the last week of January or there abouts.

When the first round of undergraduate entry invites are finished, they usually start with the GEM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    Southampton and Warwick. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dundee, Queen Marys and Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newtothis83)
    Grad interviews are usually the last week of January or there abouts.

When the first round of undergraduate entry invites are finished, they usually start with the GEM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that the same for grads applying for undergrad entry?

First interview, 59 points on Monday 16th dec at 1pm I'm a reapplicant who didn't get any interviews last time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      60/60 and still no interview

ReputationRep:
      Is that the same for grads applying for undergrad entry?
      Only know about A101

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hl7495)
      Are youvjust a normal a100 school leaver? I am and have 58 too you see haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yep, normal school lever right here

ReputationRep:
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43325879.jpg 
Views:	846 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	254766

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Newtothis83)
      Only know about A101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, thanks

ReputationRep:
      Received an email yesterday afternoon from Leicester. I have been invited for interview on Friday 13 December am. I score 60 out of 60. My 3 other choices of med schools are panel interviews ~ unsure what to expect with MMI.:confused:

ReputationRep:
      I GOT AN INTERVIEW! So excited!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by violetcrystal)
      Received an email yesterday afternoon from Leicester. I have been invited for interview on Friday 13 December am. I score 60 out of 60. My 3 other choices of med schools are panel interviews ~ unsure what to expect with MMI.:confused:
      My interview is also Friday 13 am let's hope Friday 13 is lucky for us!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KanKan)
      Yep, normal school lever right here
      Cool! Made my day now cheers fingers crossed i get one too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Really unsure what to think about MMIs! Anyone know any ways to 'prepare'?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EmmaJaneTaylor)
      the perks of being academically average
      We have a another choice in common - I've applied to nottingham too. I've also applied to st. andrews and glasgow. do you have any idea when Nottingham will start dishing out interviews?

At the minute, I'd rather i received a rejection straight out than having to wait for the next few months :cool:
      i know hahah heartbreaking! Oh have you heard anything from there yet? i havent at all from any! Same i just want to hear anything at this rate, but then again long run id rather wait

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by eheg123)
      i know hahah heartbreaking! Oh have you heard anything from there yet? i havent at all from any! Same i just want to hear anything at this rate, but then again long run id rather wait
      I know :-( still haven't heard anything from anywhere - it's such an agonising wait but I'm sure there are many people in the same boat :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Estrellaa)
      Really unsure what to think about MMIs! Anyone know any ways to 'prepare'?
      Just treat the MMI interview like a traditional one. The questions asked will be very similar other than the fact that there may/will be practical stations as well. These are almost impossible to prepare for.

ReputationRep:
      Any 57s got interview yet?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.