Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    Oh, you're set to get a draw then. We'll go ahead then let you score in the 89th minute. We're 3rd in the first half table, that's all I can take from this season. Who's missing for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sam Byram. Rudy Austin is also a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I so wan't Chris Houghton back. Anyone think he would?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Sam Byram. Rudy Austin is also a doubt.
    I imagine we'll be playing Anya on the left then to exploit a back-up right back, good luck to whoever that is. We're still missing a ton of players and Diakite will be probably get sent off so you've got that going for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Oh my god I so wan't Chris Houghton back. Anyone think he would?
    What makes you think he could do any better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    What makes you think he could do any better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The fact that I love him a little bit? :P

That's what my bf said but the idea of him coming back seems too good to be true.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I love him a little bit? :P

That's what my bf said but the idea of him coming back seems too good to be true.
    I would actually look north of the border-lots of managers there doing well on bugger all resources. Pressley has worked wonders keeping Northampton B in League 1, for instance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would actually look north of the border-lots of managers there doing well on bugger all resources. Pressley has worked wonders keeping Northampton B in League 1, for instance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    After McLeish I don't think another Scottish manager will go down well :P

snoring boring scottish football..ZzZzZz

ReputationRep:
    After McLeish I don't think another Scottish manager will go down well :P

snoring boring scottish football..ZzZzZz
    Mrs M is an Aberdeen fan so hearing endless praise of Derek McInnes at the moment. Casually ignoring his epic fail at Brizzle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mrs M is an Aberdeen fan so hearing endless praise of Derek McInnes at the moment. Casually ignoring his epic fail at Brizzle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Arghhhhhh

we have scottish footballing wonderboy Andrew Shinnie at brum and he is godawful.

Slowly everything scottish to do with football :P

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhhhh

we have scottish footballing wonderboy Andrew Shinnie at brum and he is godawful.

Slowly everything scottish to do with football :P
    I have had to make do with it for the last 4-5 years now. The football is awful-SPL roughly correlates to top half League 1-but the food is immense. Macaroni pies all round.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have had to make do with it for the last 4-5 years now. The football is awful-SPL roughly correlates to top half League 1-but the food is immense. Macaroni pies all round.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sounds amazing. The food at St Andrews is the pits

ReputationRep:
    sounds amazing. The food at St Andrews is the pits
    'When you eat a cold balti pie then throw it to the sky, you're a Brummoy'

Now back to football.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine we'll be playing Anya on the left then to exploit a back-up right back, good luck to whoever that is. We're still missing a ton of players and Diakite will be probably get sent off so you've got that going for you.

Please stop at 2-0. Goal difference might be important for us...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well this is pretty abysmal. Not even a shot in the first half and bloody Lingaard scoring a header? Fairly sure the team is still hungover - celebrations at the weekend were stupidly overboard tbh given we had a game on Tuesday. Surprised Nige allowed them to celebrate as much as they did with the games coming quick and fast and with the title still up for grabs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Please stop at 2-0. Goal difference might be important for us...
    Sorry, Abdi's back. Don't worry, we'll do the Italian thing and sit back now probably.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford City fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Well this is pretty abysmal. Not even a shot in the first half and bloody Lingaard scoring a header? Fairly sure the team is still hungover - celebrations at the weekend were stupidly overboard tbh given we had a game on Tuesday. Surprised Nige allowed them to celebrate as much as they did with the games coming quick and fast and with the title still up for grabs.
    Stiff Little Fingers, Gary Lineker, your boys are taking one hell of a beating!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, Abdi's back. Don't worry, we'll do the Italian thing and eat a big pizza pie, that's amore.
    Very continental these days, Craig.

ReputationRep:
    Very continental these days, Craig.
    Well at least that explains why Deeney weighs so much now. These bloody foreign owners.

ReputationRep:
    3-1 loss to a 10 men middlesborough . oh Birmingham.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.