Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wishli)
    So glad I signed up for this site, you're all so lovely and my nerves have been put at rest : )
    We're glad to be of use If there's anything we can do to help once you've got your results then just ask

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow! This will be my first sqa results day as I did gcse's abroad last year so I'm very nervous. So... How does everyone open their results (letter) do you sit with parents/siblings or alone etc? Curious ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    So glad I signed up for this site, you're all so lovely and my nerves have been put at rest : )
    Awww, that's great! Very happy the community have been able to settle your nerves a little bit. Good luck tomorrow!

(Original post by calialilly)
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow! This will be my first sqa results day as I did gcse's abroad last year so I'm very nervous. So... How does everyone open their results (letter) do you sit with parents/siblings or alone etc? Curious ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh best of luck! I hope everything goes well for you.

My days of opening results are long gone now but when I used to do I always had to do it alone. Ran out of the room and everything if others were there

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone what time do you thin we'll get our results and what are you all hoping for?? I'm sooo nervous now :/

GOOD LUCK <3
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you need anything once you get your results please let us know!!!! We're here to help if you need it through day or night!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what my certificate will have on it? Basically, I did Higher Maths this year (5th year) but failed the prelim - however, I passed all 3 units. I was supposed to do it over two years so I didn't sit the final exam this year but due to the way the columns in my school have worked out that's not possible because it clashes with an advanced higher I really want to do this year. ������

Will there be a Higher Maths No Award on my certificate but it'll have the units, or will it just show the units under the National Units section? Sorry, I'm just worried because the last thing I want on my certificate is a No Award and I wanted to know if anyone knew
    I failed Higher Maths last year and it doesn't show on your certificate but it will come up with an 'F' on your email and text. Also, make sure that whenever you have to list your qualifications such as for UCAS, that you include the subject as a fail. I almost submitted my UCAS application this year without it, and if I did I would have automatically been rejected for all my choices! Just something to be aware of
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Best of luck in your results!

If you've got any questions about deciphering your results when you get them then we're happy to help
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ah4p)
    hey everyone what time do you thin we'll get our results and what are you all hoping for?? I'm sooo nervous now :/

GOOD LUCK <3
    Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll be absolutely amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanisMarie)
    I failed Higher Maths last year and it doesn't show on your certificate but it will come up with an 'F' on your email and text. Also, make sure that whenever you have to list your qualifications such as for UCAS, that you include the subject as a fail. I almost submitted my UCAS application this year without it, and if I did I would have automatically been rejected for all my choices! Just something to be aware of
    Ah, thank you for letting me know that! I'm hoping I've done well enough not to fail anything but in the off chance I do I'll make sure to remember that! : )
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ah4p)

GOOD LUCK <3
    If you're getting them by email they should be with you by 9 am
    The batches start to come out around 1 am, but you have no way of telling what time in that period your results will be sent unfortunately If you're getting them by text they come a little later.

Best of luck with your results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll be absolutely amazing
    haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Awww, that's great! Very happy the community have been able to settle your nerves a little bit. Good luck tomorrow!

Oh best of luck! I hope everything goes well for you.

My days of opening results are long gone now but when I used to do I always had to do it alone. Ran out of the room and everything if others were there
    Thank you, i hope so too- though i've had nightmares of getting results like UUDDC:unimpressed: Hahaha, that seems like a good way to go about it…not sure what i'll do :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Good Luck Let us know how you get on!

I think lots of folk on this thread are doing the same so everyone's keeping busy chattering away!
    Thanks will do!

Are you waiting on Higher or National results?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, i hope so too- though i've had nightmares of getting results like UUDDC:unimpressed: Hahaha, that seems like a good way to go about it…not sure what i'll do :confused:
    Trust me mate - worse things to have nightmares about, try entering my screwed up head.
    Anyway, best of luck buddy, I'm sure you'll do great!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    If you're getting them by email they should be with you by 9 am
    The batches start to come out around 1 am, but you have no way of telling what time in that period your results will be sent unfortunately If you're getting them by text they come a little later.

Best of luck with your results
    thanks I'm getting them by text and email :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Best of luck in your results!

If you've got any questions about deciphering your results when you get them then we're happy to help
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Trust me mate - worse things to have nightmares about, try entering my screwed up head.
    Anyway, best of luck buddy, I'm sure you'll do great!!!
    Hahahhaha, thank you! and you too (if you're getting results)
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ah4p)
    thanks I'm getting them by text and email :P
    Are you going to stay up to get them?
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichGaughan97)
    Thanks will do!

Are you waiting on Higher or National results?
    Too old for that

I work for TSR so I'm hanging out in this thread tonight to support you guys! What are you waiting on and what's your plans for September!?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! 2 hours and 48mins until it's officially the 5th😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.