Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachlutz)
    Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
    Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...
    I'm going next Wednesday, alone, no idea if it's different from the open day though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misaki2)
    Chemeng interview on Wednesday anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachlutz)
    I got an email inviting me to the open day and interview this thursday
    Oooo well done for what subject? I eventually got an official UCAS offer about an hour later phew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelonm)
    Meeee
    Are you going alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aelisabeth)
    Oooo well done for what subject? I eventually got an official UCAS offer about an hour later phew!
    Ah well done woop what course? and German and english

ReputationRep:
    Chemeng interview on Wednesday anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have one on Wednesday too! For a different course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pepperonipizza)
    I have one on Wednesday too! For a different course.
    Is it tomorrow? Which course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it tomorrow? Which course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! It's for fashion buying and merchandising

ReputationRep:
    Are you going alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep but next wednesday not tomrorow

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I got an offer for Chemical Engineering( Energy & Environment) as an overseas student. I'm making it my firm cause its my dream school. Anyone applying for self catering? Looked at a few halls and I'm down to about Four Xx

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Politics and Sociology just over a week ago!! So happy!
    I'm not at my home address so I haven't yet received the offer in the post.. regarding accommodation, can we apply for it before we secure our firm and insurance? (I haven't yet heard from 2 of my university choices)

ReputationRep:
    hey

I have an interview tomorrow and was wondering if there's any particular dress code?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietmcg)
    I'm not at my home address so I haven't yet received the offer in the post.. regarding accommodation, can we apply for it before we secure our firm and insurance? (I haven't yet heard from 2 of my university choices)

Congratulations! I believe that we are able to choose accommodation if we recieve an offer. We can start applying on the 15th of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

CONGRATS!! Oh my god that sounds like an awesome course (doing sciences but would have loved to gone down the humanities route as well )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelonm)
    CONGRATS!! Oh my god that sounds like an awesome course (doing sciences but would have loved to gone down the humanities route as well )
    thank you! Yeah the course looks so interesting, politics is so much more interesting than I originally anticipated it to be!
    Which sciences course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeahz)
    Congratulations! I believe that we are able to choose accommodation if we recieve an offer. We can start applying on the 15th of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Okay thanks for the info is Birmingham your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misKay)
    hey

I have an interview tomorrow and was wondering if there's any particular dress code?

thanks
    I also have an interview tomorrow and in the email I received it said the dress code was informal however I'm going to go for more of a smart casual approach. The dress code may be different for your course, if they didn't specify in the email I would go for a smartish look!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Okay thanks for the info is Birmingham your first choice?
    No, Manchester is. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    thank you! Yeah the course looks so interesting, politics is so much more interesting than I originally anticipated it to be!
    Which sciences course are you doing?
    I've applied for neuroscience and french

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeahz)
    No, Manchester is. What about you?
    nice, I haven't quite decided yet but its between Manchester and Birmingham. Think I will put Newcastle as my insurance.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.