The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

I have received conditional offers from Essex and Sheffield so far and I'm waiting to hear back from my other three choices :smile:
Original post by Winterose
I have received conditional offers from Essex and Sheffield so far and I'm waiting to hear back from my other three choices :smile:

Woooo well done! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheesePuffff
Don't think like that, you might do! :biggrin:
Nope, Bath is my firm. Is King's yours?

No, it's most probably going to be Surrey :smile: - Congrats on Bath!
is anyone going to the queen mary open day on the 7th? or the birmingham one on the 18th?
Original post by roseannex
Finally received all of my offers! Four of which are unconditional if I firm!! I'm so happy!! :smile:

Wow that's so amazing! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liliesarewhite
Wow that's so amazing! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by melissapayne
Hello, Just received all my offers now and need to decide, currently an offer holder for Bath, Bristol, KCL and Exeter. Anyone else?

How long KCL took to give you the offer? Btw I have applied to exactly these unis as well plus UCL :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!
Where else have you applied for? :smile:
I've received unconditional for Stirling with high hopes to go to Dundee as my top! Anyone else hoping to go to a scottish university?
Original post by Emily.97
Congratulations!!
Where else have you applied for? :smile:

Thank you!! :smile:
I've also applied for Psychology in York, Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience in Leicester and Language Sciences with Psychology in Reading. What about you?
Thank you!! :smile:
I've also applied for Psychology in York, Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience in Leicester and Language Sciences with Psychology in Reading. What about you?

Wow, that's awesome!

I've received my 5 offers from Birmingham, Kent, Southampton, Loughborough and Lincoln!
How are you feeling about going to uni?
Wow, that's awesome!

I've received my 5 offers from Birmingham, Kent, Southampton, Loughborough and Lincoln!
How are you feeling about going to uni?

Oh, congratulations! Which uni are you going to firm?

I'm actually a bit scared, but not because of the course or the university, I'm excited for that, but because I'm applying from Germany and it will be my first time living away from home, and moving to an entirely different country on your own is definitely a bit intimidating :biggrin: But I'm sure I'll be fine in the end.
Oh, congratulations! Which uni are you going to firm?

I'm actually a bit scared, but not because of the course or the university, I'm excited for that, but because I'm applying from Germany and it will be my first time living away from home, and moving to an entirely different country on your own is definitely a bit intimidating :biggrin: But I'm sure I'll be fine in the end.

I'm not sure yet, because I haven't visited the unis- but will hopefully be attending all of the applicant visit days, and so will then decide.

Oh wow, how brave! Well im sure it'll be an amazing experience for you, and will really help you to build up that independence! Wish you all the best :smile:
I'm not sure yet, because I haven't visited the unis- but will hopefully be attending all of the applicant visit days, and so will then decide.

Oh wow, how brave! Well im sure it'll be an amazing experience for you, and will really help you to build up that independence! Wish you all the best :smile:

Thank you so much! :smile: Good luck to you too!
Hi! I just saw your thread but I also applied to study psychology and got five conditional offers.
My only problem now is that I don't know which one to firm 😊
Queen Mary or Goldsmith. If anyone has any valuable knowledge about the unis please share!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone here studying psychology aqa B?
Topics for unit 3
schizophrenia and mood disorders
Child cognitive development
And forensic psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 896
I've applied to bristol, Manchester, bath, Warwick and Durham and so far have offers from Bristol and Manchester. I'm predicted a*aa and got 4a*s and 8as at GCSE.
Original post by SasaM97
I've received unconditional for Stirling with high hopes to go to Dundee as my top! Anyone else hoping to go to a scottish university?

I've applied to Stirling too! Still waiting to hear though. And applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews and Napier as well.

Where else have you applied?
Hi! I've pplied to Stirling for a psychology/philosophy course. I applied the 13th so I don't expect to get any response until... march or so. I also applied to Dundee and Glasgow. Any other spaniards over there?
Anyone else got offers from Southampton, Birmingham, reading , loughborough or Nottingham Trent, if so what offers have they given you??

Quick Reply

Latest