(Original post by Flaubertshowbear)
Received an offer a few days ago for French and Russian at Van Mildert
Congrats! I also got Van Mildert, might see you around
dununerford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm still waiting to hear back regarding my Law (M100) application. Has anyone else? I'm beginning to worry! :/
azurer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Waiting to hear back for Ancient, Medieval and Modern History. Feeling a little hopeless though, considering some of y'all have gotten offers already.
beckyy_ball
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone else staying overnight at Hatfield next Monday??

Posted from TSR Mobile
rhicampbell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ela Pari Huws)
I received a conditional offer in January, asking for 3A's or 2A's and a C in the Welsh Bacc I applied for the MA in Social Anthropology, has anyone else applied for this?
hey well done on your offer I got the same but it doesn't really make sense that they allow us to have a C in welsh bac as an alternative condition ?
jayth
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by beckyy_ball)
Is anyone else staying overnight at Hatfield next Monday??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going up for Monday to Tuesday too, but not Hatfield - St Cuthbert's instead. It should be good.
TeenReem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can someone thats been offered a message message me on here personally? Have some questions to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ela Pari Huws
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rhicampbell)
hey well done on your offer I got the same but it doesn't really make sense that they allow us to have a C in welsh bac as an alternative condition ?
No, It's really handy for me, but really weird. My teachers thinks that they've misunderstood the changes in the Bacc.
Ela Pari Huws
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rhicampbell)
And thanks, well done on your offer too! What college have you applied for?
hperkins
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer of A*AA for mathematics a few months ago, and I got Van Mildert. I'm so excited about the whole process, going up to the post-offer day this Mon-Tues. Any other Van Mildert and/or maths people going?
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone going to the Monday-Tuesday St Chad's Open Day? Or the Geography lecture?
Alexandra.H
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by melissafrat)
Is anyone going to the Monday-Tuesday St Chad's Open Day? Or the Geography lecture?
I'm going to the St Chad's open day but not for Geoghraphy How are you feeling about it?
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Alexandra.H)
I'm going to the St Chad's open day but not for Geoghraphy How are you feeling about it?
Aaaah yaay!! What time will you be arriving?
I'm excited but I won't know anyone there so I'm nervous! How about you?
aimee_pugsley97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alice_smith96)
Durham is definitely my first choice! I am so excited tbh! I've got offers from Glasgow and Leeds and waiting for Edinburgh. Yeah hopefully I will get the grades, if not I will be devastated!
Ah thats good! Hope you hear from Edinburgh soon! Oh I know the feeling!! Fingers crossed exams go well! Hope you enjoy your open day
aimee_pugsley97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I'm going to geography on the Tuesday but I'm at a different college, are you doing geography then?
Alexandra.H
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aaaah yaay!! What time will you be arriving?
I'm excited but I won't know anyone there so I'm nervous! How about you?
Somewhere between 3 and 3:30, I think but it depends on traffic because my dad is taking me, how about you? I'm pretty scared to be honest, I'm quite a shy person but it should be good hopefully haha
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Somewhere between 3 and 3:30, I think but it depends on traffic because my dad is taking me, how about you? I'm pretty scared to be honest, I'm quite a shy person but it should be good hopefully haha
Aaah okay I'm coming in from London so I'm gonna get there quite early around 2 😣 hopefully it will be good! Maybe I'll see you there!
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aimee_pugsley97)
Hi! I'm going to geography on the Tuesday but I'm at a different college, are you doing geography then?
Oh cool! Yeah I've got a place to do Geography BSc at Durham! How about you? I may see you there!
Alexandra.H
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aaah okay I'm coming in from London so I'm gonna get there quite early around 2 ������ hopefully it will be good! Maybe I'll see you there!
Oh dear, never mind, I'm sure there'll be others there at that time too And yeah I'm sure we will!
melissafrat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh dear, never mind, I'm sure there'll be others there at that time too And yeah I'm sure we will!
Apparently there'll be at chad's ambassadors at 2:30 at the station so I think I'll stay there until then! Hopefully see you there 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed