Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to Capita! They said keep checking your email as it's not over as they send job offers in batches, and they yet have to address 1200 applicants (Lord have mercy!)..
    Personally, It's absolutely game over hahaha, just needed closure lol we're good focussing elsewhere now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman93)
    Just spoke to Capita! They said keep checking your email as it's not over as they send job offers in batches, and they yet have to address 1200 applicants (Lord have mercy!)..
    Personally, It's absolutely game over hahaha, just needed closure lol we're good focussing elsewhere now!
    So they still have offers to give?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who accepted their offer on Friday received a confirmation email today? I'm getting worried my acceptance has gone awry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilereth)
    Has anyone who accepted their offer on Friday received a confirmation email today? I'm getting worried my acceptance has gone awry!
    I haven't had anything yet like a confirmation email :P I'm worried as well!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't either! But I called today at 9 and they had only just gotten round to looking at an email I sent on Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samorenstein)
    So they still have offers to give?
    Yup seems like it! But there doing it in accordance with peoples scores, and 1200 is a hell of a lot of people, so far my own peace of mind I'd say I've no chance..But good luck man!

ReputationRep:
    I accepted mine on Thursday and still haven't had confirmation to say they've received it! Bateman93 what number did you use please to get through to capita? I'm sorry to hear that you've not been accepted! Must be something better out there waiting for you!

ReputationRep:
    Just rang Capita for like the 20th time and managed to get through, as I haven't heard anything back from AC.

Very hard to understand the lady but was told they are still waiting on results back from my location/scheme. I then told her that I had seen others have heard back to be told (in her words) .. She knew that, but still doesn't have any results back!

Quite honestly I could have cracked up laughing, they clearly don't have a clue as to what is going on!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Quite honestly I could have cracked up laughing, they clearly don't have a clue as to what is going on!
    That's capita all over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggyem96)
    I accepted mine on Thursday and still haven't had confirmation to say they've received it! Bateman93 what number did you use please to get through to capita? I'm sorry to hear that you've not been accepted! Must be something better out there waiting for you!
    I used the number on the portal/the civil service website.It's 01256 383793 and I rang between 11:45 and 12:15..Had to ring twice!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly not sure why people are moaning about Capita? For me they've been nothing but helpful, friendly, and polite. I don't think there is any basis on which to say that they are shambolic or useless or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clear1996)
    Honestly not sure why people are moaning about Capita? For me they've been nothing but helpful, friendly, and polite. I don't think there is any basis on which to say that they are shambolic or useless or whatever.
    You've been unusually lucky then, I've dealt with capita a few times in the past, as have people I know, and nobody has ever had a good word to say about them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tranceistor)
    You've been unusually lucky then, I've dealt with capita a few times in the past, as have people I know, and nobody has ever had a good word to say about them
    Absolutely, my parents have had nothing but hell when they have had to deal with them along friends and now again in this case.

They are Horrific!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Absolutely, my parents have had nothing but hell when they have had to deal with them along friends and now again in this case.

They are Horrific!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with Clear1996.. I've spoken to them like every time I rang 'em really. And that's twice before applying, twice on the 1st of June, and once today so I would disagree with Capita being unresponsive..Try contacting them round 12issh..

ReputationRep:
    I used the number on the portal/the civil service website.It's 01256 383793 and I rang between 11:45 and 12:15..Had to ring twice!
    Thank you! I managed to get through first time and the lady I spoke to was lovely, I've not had any issues with capita except the long wait!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any acceptance emails today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne4G)
    Has anyone received any acceptance emails today?
    I had an email about my preferred location because I'm trying to change it.. They said they have to finalise everything today so I assume it'll be Wednesday? Did you get anything?

ReputationRep:
    Who's based in London or Cardiff? Just wondering who else would be with

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask the people who've received offers, what time of day did you get the email or text?

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask the people who've received offers, what time of day did you get the email or text?
    around four o'clock in the afternoon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.