Shame on you *hands over almost empty bottle* - yeh, I might've had a bit :/
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Shame on you
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Now where's the bartender with another round?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The Financier)
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
All, just because I had the rest of a bit of your whiskey... :rolleyes:
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dunno, that's why I seconded the VoNC for the bartender - what you want though? I'll get the drinks sorted!
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dunno, that's why I seconded the VoNC for the bartender - what you want though? I'll get the drinks sorted!
Just some vod..water thank you
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just some vod..water thank you
You can't leave me to drink alone, so here's your vodka - I suppose I'll join you with it!

Cheers!
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Still drinking even the next morning! Good show.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cryptographic)
Where did you get that map from?
http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Jaysus, I think some is still drunk as hell from last night!
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
Jaysus, I think some is still drunk as hell from last night!
Pffft....still drinking

In case you don't get it
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pffft....still drinking

In case you don't get it
I'm gonna finish this one, then I got a train to catch. It's been an enjoyable night I'll pour you a whiskey to finish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone up for an early drink?
jenhasdreams
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Still at work! :angel:
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jenhasdreams)
Still at work! :angel:
Drink on the job then.... Tell Jason that I've made you a drink, and it'd be rude to refuse...
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's rather quite in the house, what happened to all the drama.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you any wine?
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pffft....still drinking

In case you don't get it
At least we don't have to refer you to anger management.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
Have you any wine?
What colour would you like? Would a Merlot suffice?
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What colour would you like? Would a Merlot suffice?
think she'd prefer a chardonnay
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
think she'd prefer a chardonnay
No problem. Heres your large glass of Chardonnay

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads