The Student Room Group

AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by rumana101
I put that the line of action lies out the base if it was further tilted and therefore would result in a clockwise moment

That was the first part. I'm asking about the question below that...
Does anyone has the P2 paper
Original post by S21.99
What did people say for the bus question and why it was tilted more than it usually would be...? Also what did people put for the rocket on p2 when it asked about what happened to the velocity - people are telling me it said ignore air resistance but I'm sure that was another question...?

It definitly said to take it into account, ignore was an earlier part. I got whichever graph increased then levelled off (dont know if it was B or C) as i was thinking if its going down air resistance will act upwards and increase with velocity just like the parachutist thing, so they will balance eventually (hence it kevelling off). I am not sure tho
for the 6 mark question I put:
- The nucleus contains positively charged protons and neutral neutrons
- The nucleus makes up most of the mass of the atom
- The nucleus is overall positively charged
- There are electrons on the shells which are negatively charged
- Most of the atom is empty space
How many marks do u think this would get?
Original post by Lauren-x-
What I think the grade boundaries will be, based on how I found it compared to other years...
P2:
A* = 47
A = 38
B = 29
C = 23
P3:
A* = 46
A = 40
B = 35
C = 29

This is because I found them easier than last year's and 2013's...I think that chem/bio grade boundaries would be slightly lower, particularly for the unit 3s (MY OPINION ONLY) :smile:

I'm only doing P3 but I think the boundaries will be 2/3 marks higher than you predicted. I think I did okay, how about you?
Original post by manishahjee
After the exam all my friends did it right and I thought it was only me who did this mistake. Let's hope we get full mark.

I did that but then luckily crossed it out and changed it. Phew 😓
Everyone is posting about p2 questions and i dont remember a single thing already.
only about 3 lol so dont worry
Original post by Itchy Potato
Hi. I've just done the exam but i am distraught as I know that I have missed the final page.
I'm not sure how much this will effect my grade and I was wondering if anyone here knows what the marks were for the last part of question 6. Thank you so much.
Original post by Pra99
I bet my house that the 6 marker in p2 will be about stars

DIBS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiew1
I got 612 too as I used the work done calculation!!

Got 360
Which way would the wire move in the motor effect question???
I put suspensory muscles instead of suspensory ligaments. Will I still get the mark?
what did everyone get for the change in gravitational potential question + kinetic energy
I said that an AC/alternating current induced a potential difference, and it can happen the other way around too.
Original post by rumana101
what did you put? did you say the current was induced?
Original post by ryanrobinson
for the 6 mark question I put:
- The nucleus contains positively charged protons and neutral neutrons
- The nucleus makes up most of the mass of the atom
- The nucleus is overall positively charged
- There are electrons on the shells which are negatively charged
- Most of the atom is empty space
How many marks do u think this would get?

I would say 6
I want your house whoever said they'd bet it
Original post by RotomGuy
I put suspensory muscles instead of suspensory ligaments. Will I still get the mark?

probably
Reply 897
Original post by isabellagrace
It definitly said to take it into account, ignore was an earlier part. I got whichever graph increased then levelled off (dont know if it was B or C) as i was thinking if its going down air resistance will act upwards and increase with velocity just like the parachutist thing, so they will balance eventually (hence it kevelling off). I am not sure tho

Thanks! I put b
Up i think
Original post by vivalastudent
Which way would the wire move in the motor effect question???
Original post by manishahjee
Got 360

That is wrong. LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending