Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicasrowlands)
    Has anyone applied to BCU for children's nursing next year? I sent my application off late September and still haven't heard anything back from them, whereas my friend has applied for the same course and sent hers off in October and has already been offered an interview. Getting slightly worried..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had an interviewer BCU. Don't worry, they will get back to you. There is just so many applicants so it takes time to get through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsRaine)
    The morning or afternoon? I wonder if we saw each other! And yes the wait is horrible
    The afternoon. I was in the last group to go in for the interview and so spent the whole time getting worried about it! Just got to wait and hope now.

ReputationRep:
    Branch: Adult nursing
    Uni(s) applying to: Edge Hill, Sheffield Hallam, University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Cumbria
    Relevant experience/extra info: Volunteer in a care home for the elderly, volunteer at Brownies and Rainbows, currently completing my leadership qualification, hold a first aid qualification within guiding, have interviewed nurses to find out more about their roles etc.

I sent off my application on the 17th and have interviews at Edge Hill on the 1st December and MMU on the 15th December and I've not heard anything from the others yet! Has anyone had any interviews for these places yet? I've never felt so nervous before in my life

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone at Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing interview tomorrow morning?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MNicoleB96;60763901]Is anyone at Sheffield Hallam for adult nursing interview tomorrow morning?!

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I'm here for childrens! So we might be together??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polly.ann98)
    How long after you sent your application did you get a response off Northumbria ? Good luck by the way
    The start of november I think. Thanksss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    The start of november I think. Thanksss
    Ok thanks I sent my UCAS off on Sunday and Northumbria sent me a welcome email yesterday so hopefully they are still considering my application I'm so impatient I just want to know what all my choices are thinking haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi all ,

I am currently still finishing my UCAS application, well my personal statement, I plan to submit mine next week . The final submission time is January next year isn't it ? I am just concerned as I see some of you began submitting in Sept , I hope I am not too late for interview places etc .

I am a Dental nurse looking at applying to study LD nursing 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah Catherine)
    Hi all ,

I am currently still finishing my UCAS application, well my personal statement, I plan to submit mine next week . The final submission time is January next year isn't it ? I am just concerned as I see some of you began submitting in Sept , I hope I am not too late for interview places etc .

I am a Dental nurse looking at applying to study LD nursing 😃
    Yeah the deadline is definitely in January, don't worry! Everyone is just keen! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siaanpricee)
    Yeah the deadline is definitely in January, don't worry! Everyone is just keen! hahaha
    Brilliant!!! I am so keen , I don't to rush my ps , it's all in my head it's just transferring from my brain to paper lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah Catherine)
    Brilliant!!! I am so keen , I don't to rush my ps , it's all in my head it's just transferring from my brain to paper lol
    haha tell me about it, i sent mine off a couple of days ago after months of struggling to even figure out one nice sounding sentence. Once you really get in the mindset though its so easy. But then the hard bit is making sure you're not over on the characters or lines, took me hours to get it right hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Ohh god. I got a letter in the post feom Chester for childrens nursing requesting a written second reference? I don't even know who I would ask? Oh god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Ohh god. I got a letter in the post feom Chester for childrens nursing requesting a written second reference? I don't even know who I would ask? Oh god.
    I have an interview for Chester on the 2nd December but not had a letter off them about that. I was told to get a 2nd reference for edge hill though.

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what happened to me! I had worked myself into a right state :/
    (Original post by Razmatiz)
    The afternoon. I was in the last group to go in for the interview and so spent the whole time getting worried about it! Just got to wait and hope now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siaanpricee)
    haha tell me about it, i sent mine off a couple of days ago after months of struggling to even figure out one nice sounding sentence. Once you really get in the mindset though its so easy. But then the hard bit is making sure you're not over on the characters or lines, took me hours to get it right hahaha
    Thanks Hun Good luck . What are you applying for ? 😀

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have interviews for adult nursing at East anglia on 5th December or Surrey on the 18th Jan?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twisted_Log1c)
    Branch: Adult nursing
    Uni(s) applying to: Edge Hill, Sheffield Hallam, University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Cumbria
    Relevant experience/extra info: Volunteer in a care home for the elderly, volunteer at Brownies and Rainbows, currently completing my leadership qualification, hold a first aid qualification within guiding, have interviewed nurses to find out more about their roles etc.

I sent off my application on the 17th and have interviews at Edge Hill on the 1st December and MMU on the 15th December and I've not heard anything from the others yet! Has anyone had any interviews for these places yet? I've never felt so nervous before in my life
    Hi, My interview for MMU is on the 15th too! So nervous, its my first proper interview and don't really know what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    hello lovely people

i applied at the start of november for mh nursing and have my first interview day on Monday at Brighton, don't suppose any of you will be there?

I've also been offered interviews at Swansea and uni of South Wales so far, 4th December anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    I have an interview for Chester on the 2nd December but not had a letter off them about that. I was told to get a 2nd reference for edge hill though.
    I think it may be because my biology result id pending. Although i have all my ucas points and already have all my gcses including science. I'm only doing biology to pass the year in and I love science. I'll ask my biology teacher. Did you send one off to edge hill? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    I think it may be because my biology result id pending. Although i have all my ucas points and already have all my gcses including science. I'm only doing biology to pass the year in and I love science. I'll ask my biology teacher. Did you send one off to edge hill? x
    I'm doing an access course and all my results were pending when my application was sent off. I'd imagine they probably want everyone to have one like edge hill. I only got the interview offer from edge hill on Wednesday for 26th Nov and it said in their information for the interviews it needed to be sent to them a week prior to the interview. I had to ring them up because of that and they said I just needed to bring it with me to the interview x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.