Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Well done guys!!! Very happy for you both no news yet for me.
    Same! Hope we hear soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArifRahman63)
    Hey, thank you so much, have you heard anything back from anywhere else? sara0928
    You are welcome! Keele is the only choice left for me so feeling rather nervous!!

(Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Same! Hope we hear soon!!
    Fingers crossed! Keep me updated

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys!!! Very happy for you both no news yet for me.
    Thanks! Still 5 more days worth of interviews to give out, so there's still time yet!

ReputationRep:
    Updated on track this morning, email from them also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahgracedowd)
    I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either
    My track updated this morning, did yours?
    Good luck, are you the afternoon or morning session?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who was 'on hold' heard anything? I'm just praying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Has anyone who was 'on hold' heard anything? I'm just praying
    do you mean pre or post interview?

ReputationRep:
    I know on the website it says don't ring but I'm going out of my mind!! Has anyone else rung just to see the status of their application?? Were they alright with you ringing? I rang last week after I got my results and they told me my application was being processed but I want to know soon because if I don't get an interview I need a job!

ReputationRep:
    I know on the website it says don't ring but I'm going out of my mind!! Has anyone else rung just to see the status of their application?? Were they alright with you ringing? I rang last week after I got my results and they told me my application was being processed but I want to know soon because if I don't get an interview I need a job!
    I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same :/ I was so tempted to call today but I stopped myself because I called them last week and the lady said mine hasn't been processed yet. However if i don't hear anything tomorrow then I will call again. The admission team are really lovely!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I feel like this too. I phoned them last week and they said my R and R form was due back any moment and I'm getting frustrated seeig everyobe else get interviews and I'm still waiting. They've only got 21,22 and 23rd left but I think a few pages back people were picking the 23rd for their interview so I don't know. I just REALLY don't want to be rejected pre interview

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same :/ I was so tempted to call today but I stopped myself because I called them last week and the lady said mine hasn't been processed yet. However if i don't hear anything tomorrow then I will call again. The admission team are really lovely!!
    Yes I want to do the same too. The wait is absolute torture. I've got to apply for other jobs in case . this application is just always on my mind and its really not healthy at all!!it makes me feel sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    Yes I want to do the same too. The wait is absolute torture. I've got to apply for other jobs in case . this application is just always on my mind and its really not healthy at all!!it makes me feel sick
    I feel exactly the same! I'll ring tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    I am going through the exact same feeling. It is constantly on my mind. I am trying my best to keep busy and forget about it but it's still there!!! Just bare through it. We've waited 4 months, just over a week is nothing. In terms of jobs, there is no harm in applying in the meantime. Chances are you would've heard back from Keele before your job interviews so you can always withdraw your applications! Let me know if you hear from Keele and good luck.

I feel exactly the same! I'll ring tomorrow
    Let us know what they say!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I got an interview offer from Keele for March 15th and will be flying halfway across the globe there pretty soon. Any recommendations? Also, will I be able to meet student ambassadors and have time to tour the campus before/after my interview which starts at 9am? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaopoad)
    Hey! I got an interview offer from Keele for March 15th and will be flying halfway across the globe there pretty soon. Any recommendations? Also, will I be able to meet student ambassadors and have time to tour the campus before/after my interview which starts at 9am? Thanks!
    When I did mine, I had my interview at 9am and there was a student ambassador designated to our group and gave us a group tour of the med school after the interview. It's a really nice uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    When I did mine, I had my interview at 9am and there was a student ambassador designated to our group and gave us a group tour of the med school after the interview. It's a really nice uni
    Thanks so much for your reply How long does your interview takes and how many stations were there? I'm really excited to be there!!

ReputationRep:
    My application is still with the tutors being marked, do you think they go through them in order of submission? Since I haven't heard anything and I sent my application about an hour before the deadline. Does anyone else have any theory's about this?

ReputationRep:
    Phoned up and my application is on hold while they're deciding the thresholds, they said they should have the threshold in about a week and then its just a matter of going through everyone

ReputationRep:
    My application is still with the tutors being marked, do you think they go through them in order of submission? Since I haven't heard anything and I sent my application about an hour before the deadline. Does anyone else have any theory's about this?
    No way! im probably in the same situation then. I'm so desperate to find out. I submitted my ucas app very last min and R&R probably the day before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Phoned up and my application is on hold while they're deciding the thresholds, they said they should have the threshold in about a week and then its just a matter of going through everyone
    Thanks for that! Hmm, I kinda wanna call and ask if mines on hold too. Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.