Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitta)
    Come to York guys with me !! Im going to firm them and they look super duper awesome!!
    Haha, I got an offer from York as well and I'm planning to make it as my firm or insurance choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    How's everyone doing now?

I've got offers from Leeds, Exeter and Birmingham but rejected by UCL.

Just waiting on Bristol, have many of you heard back from them? Thanks!
    Got conditionals from Leeds, Exeter, Newcastle, Warwick and Liverpool. What are you going to firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Got conditionals from Leeds, Exeter, Newcastle, Warwick and Liverpool. What are you going to firm?
    What offer dideveryone get from Exeter? I got A*AB?
    Anyone else got an unconditional offer from Leicester aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icecream!)
    What offer dideveryone get from Exeter? I got A*AB?
    Anyone else got an unconditional offer from Leicester aswell?
    I have got AAA so did all of my friends who applied there, but it seems like some people were lucky enough to get AAB offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aayushk)
    can anyone suggest material to study for LNAT. my exam is next week. I have only two practice tests which are from the website. and I'm reading two out of the four books prescribed. feel free to suggest stuff to read. Thanks. Also, I'm new to TSR so please excuse me if this post is in the wrong place which I feel it is.
    Whoops, been a couple of months now, but I personally really liked 'Practise & Pass - LNAT' and 'Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law'. Both were quite good, I think Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    I have got AAA so did all of my friends who applied there, but it seems like some people were lucky enough to get AAB offers.
    I got AAB!! Whoooop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saule1116)
    Went to the interview, got the offer. Super excited.
    how was the interview at York, what sort of questions they asked got mine next month so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Applied (mid-November) to:
    -King's
    -LSE
    -Queen Mary
    -UCL
    -Edinburgh

Sat the LNAT days before I applied!

IB: 41
    HL: 7,6,6

Only one offer so far: Queen Mary, two days after applying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    How's everyone doing now?

I've got offers from Leeds, Exeter and Birmingham but rejected by UCL.

Just waiting on Bristol, have many of you heard back from them? Thanks!
    How long did it take for Birmingham to give you an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Feel like it's been ages since I've been on this thread! I applied for Law on 12th Oct and have received offers from Queen Mary, Bristol, LSE and UCL. Did my Oxford interview a few weeks ago and am now just waiting for Jan 6th when they'll let us know eeep... Good luck with your applications guys and I hope you're having a restful break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_big)
    how was the interview at York, what sort of questions they asked got mine next month so nervous
    Haha, they kept saying that the whole process should be seen as "match-making" (i.e. if this uni suits you and if you suit our uni) but this was just a lie.
    The interview is very clearly a test and the questions are random, e.g. do you think law and religion are similar? in a world with no courts, how would you resolve your issues? etc...

Answer these questions honestly though. I thought I messed it all up by being honest, but here I am - sitting and studying with an offer for Law from York

Not really much you can do to prepare. They won't know your PS or what courses you're doing or anything like that...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from Durham yet? Sitting here waiting as I've already heard from my other choices...

ReputationRep:
    I've got offers from Aberdeen, Cardiff and Dundee but am still waiting on Bristol and York. Really want to go to Bristol! Think my LNAT went well. I've got good GCSES (7A*3A) but my AS are just average (AABC). I've dropped the French which I got a C and am predicted A*AB so hopefully I'll get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    i've applied to KCL, Nottingham, York, Bristol and SOAS in early November. I've had offers from the first two and am still waiting for the other three

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fckinfightme)
    i've applied to KCL, Nottingham, York, Bristol and SOAS in early November. I've had offers from the first two and am still waiting for the other three
    Congratulations on your offers!!
    Did they ask for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopfahadHussein)
    Congratulations on your offers!!
    Did they ask for interviews?
    Thank you + nope, just got the conditional offers. I think York is the only one of my choices that interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worth.it)
    Has anyone received an offer from Durham yet? Sitting here waiting as I've already heard from my other choices...
    They'll send the majority of their offers in January or later, I imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worth.it)
    Most of the people who I met during my Oxford interview (4 or 5 of them) had offers from Durham - but that's possibly because they all submitted them early (pre-Oct 15th), and were pretty good students overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Most of the people who I met during my Oxford interview (4 or 5 of them) had offers from Durham - but that's possibly because they all submitted them early (pre-Oct 15th), and were pretty good students overall
    Dying to hear back from them hahha, hopefully it will be soon.. that said I am quite content with my offers from UCL and Bristol

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for Oxford, KCL, UCL, LSE and Bristol, and havent heard back from any of them yet.. the waiting is so annoying!
    have many people heard back from LSE and UCL already?
    Apparently Bristol do take a long time to get back...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.