Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    100 UMS in BUSS4!

Rather disappointed with BUSS3 though at 72
    Omg that's so good..... Lol I got a D in buss4 & B in buss3 - overall a B.... It's better than expected!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Hi everyone

Happy results day! How did Business go for you?
    I got a C / 62 UMS in unit 3 (lmao yikes) but I got an A / 96 UMS in unit 4 so I got an A overall! Super happy with that

ReputationRep:
    Got a B in Unit 3 with 70 UMS and an A in unit 4 with 86 UMS. A B for the full A level.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by 28/01/2016)
    Omg that's so good..... Lol I got a D in buss4 & B in buss3 - overall a B.... It's better than expected!!!!
    (Original post by wickedisgood)
    I got a C / 62 UMS in unit 3 (lmao yikes) but I got an A / 96 UMS in unit 4 so I got an A overall! Super happy with that
    Congrats to both of you!! Well done for getting through your exams and for your great grades :yay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    Congrats to both of you!! Well done for getting through your exams and for your great grades :yay:
    Ahaha... Thanksssss

ReputationRep:
    I got an A (80ums) in Unit 3 but got a U (29ums) in Unit 4. I am so confused, I literally left unit 4 feeling like it was the best of all my exams. I have no idea what went wrong. Nearly cost me my uni place giving me an overall C (due to an A in unit 1 and B in unit 2) but Leeds were nice enough to still let me in!

ReputationRep:
    E in BUSS3 thanks Thea <3
    B in BUSS4

Overall came out with a B, little disappointed but knew that BUSS3 paper was terrible

ReputationRep:
    88 A in BUSS3
    29 U in BUSS4

Im so confused

ReputationRep:
    A in Buss 3 (84 UMS)
    A in Buss 4 (90 UMS)
    Overall A, very pleased/happy, i hope everyone got what they wanted/needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    88 A in BUSS3
    29 U in BUSS4

Im so confused
    Omg same with the U in Buss 4....like I don't understand what went so terribly wrong haha

ReputationRep:
    A*
    Buss 3= 88 ums
    Buss 4= 94 ums
    Soooo happy with this I really thought I had screwed up buss 3 but all is good😀 Congrats to everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougiepurple)
    I got an A (80ums) in Unit 3 but got a U (29ums) in Unit 4. I am so confused, I literally left unit 4 feeling like it was the best of all my exams. I have no idea what went wrong. Nearly cost me my uni place giving me an overall C (due to an A in unit 1 and B in unit 2) but Leeds were nice enough to still let me in!

So similar to me. I was predicted an A* in BUSS4 all my model answers before the exam were A* my teacher is an examiner she said I was guaranteed it but I got a B grade. I left the exam feeling super confident, thought I had written an answer worth full marks, my teacher is so confused herself. I don't understand the marking this year!! Makes no sense

ReputationRep:
    Failed BUSS4 which carried my grade down. Will I still be able to retake it next year even though the syllabus has changed and AQA no longer follow the old spec?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was 2 UMS from getting an A in business this year with BUSS4 letting me down ever so slightly. I think I didn't answer question 2 properly and can see why an examiner would argue that I didn't fully explore the question (I picked the leadership one and focused a little too much on retrenchment), I got my uni place and am considering getting a re mark. Is this worthwhile and is there a possibility I'll drop down to a C grade if I get a remark (if I do that I'll actually miss my uni offer.) thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    80 UMS in BUSS3 and 94 UMS in BUSS4, B overall due to getting a low C at AS but still met my offer.

ReputationRep:
    I got my BUSS3 remark back today and it jumped from 72 to 100 UMS. Whilst happy at the outcome, I think my anger overshadows. I have several friends who missed their uni offers as a result of poor marks in business - all of which stem from AQA's ability, or shall I say inability, to train their examiners sufficiently.

I'd urge anyone who feels they should have been awarded higher - whether you're close to the boundary or not - to get a remark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    I got my BUSS3 remark back today and it jumped from 72 to 100 UMS. Whilst happy at the outcome, I think my anger overshadows. I have several friends who missed their uni offers as a result of poor marks in business - all of which stem from AQA's ability, or shall I say inability, to train their examiners sufficiently.

I'd urge anyone who feels they should have been awarded higher - whether you're close to the boundary or not - to get a remark.
    yeah I had 103 UMS for buss3 but a U for buss4? I wrote 10 pages for it and im pretty sure i got at least 30 marks at worse lmao. I only needed 4 extra marks for a B overall for the entire A level.

ReputationRep:
    I done buss4 last year and got an A, I would strongly suggest that ecommerce will not appear this year as it was our section A last year.
    (Original post by gkgs)
    My class has just started and I think Ecommerce is a pretty easy one because we have grown up in its peak and know/use many businesses that are in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minniepop)
    I done buss4 last year and got an A, I would strongly suggest that ecommerce will not appear this year as it was our section A last year.

Needed AAB for my uni . Achieved ABB and was one mark off an A in business overall.

BUSS3 : 80 UMS
    BUSS4: 70 UMS

Taking a gap year and will be resitting both . People who got A grades in BUSS4, could you please give me any tips as it is e commerce this year aswell ( same pre exam material ).

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by discuss)
    Needed AAB for my uni . Achieved ABB and was one mark off an A in business overall.

BUSS3 : 80 UMS
    BUSS4: 70 UMS

Taking a gap year and will be resitting both . People who got A grades in BUSS4, could you please give me any tips as it is e commerce this year aswell ( same pre exam material ).

Thanks
    I'm retaking both too! I have no one to study with or even talk to business about! PM me and we maybe can discuss?! Haha creepy I know but could really use help too!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.