Motorola pebble >>>

do u even razr
Original post by swirly
omg really? source?

Thought it wasn't that obvious :frown:

Original post by swirly
do u even razr

razr was bitches
I'll pull out the streezy and make eskimo dance.
Without wishing to sound like a Chelsea headhunter, the only thing I can see that's wrong with the picture that Barry Chuckle posted on his facebook page was that is was from Britian First. The general idea makes sense to me.
@Angry cucumber what's your knowledge of physics/mechanics like? Specifically moments of inertia.
Original post by The Wavefunction
@Angry cucumber what's your knowledge of physics/mechanics like? Specifically moments of inertia.

In physics applications - pretty much nought

Lifting - I can have a stab

Why?
Original post by Angry cucumber
In physics applications - pretty much nought

Lifting - I can have a stab

Why?

I was thinking earlier; say you have two, 20kg uniform bars, one with 2x20kg plates on each side, totalling 100kg, and then on the the second bar 4x10kg plates on each side, again totalling 100kg. Assuming the plates have equal width, bumper plates for example, is more force required to lift the 4x10kg? As moments of inertia are mass.gravity.distance from pivot. Or am I completely barking up the eronth tree?
I was thinking earlier; say you have two, 20kg uniform bars, one with 2x20kg plates on each side, totalling 100kg, and then on the the second bar 4x10kg plates on each side, again totalling 100kg. Assuming the plates have equal width, bumper plates for example, is more force required to lift the 4x10kg? As moments of inertia are mass.gravity.distance from pivot. Or am I completely barking up the eronth tree?

I think that's more of a mechanics problem.

And I think the answer is there is no difference, assuming all the plates add up to EXACTLY the same weight.

Ask @Dirtybit

He got A* in Maths at A-Level.

Not to any noticeable degree I wouldn't think
Original post by zKlown
I think that's more of a mechanics problem.

And I think the answer is there is no difference, assuming all the plates add up to EXACTLY the same weight.

Ask @Dirtybit

He got A* in Maths at A-Level.

@Dirtybit do your thing. Got 96% in my mechanics, but it was quite long ago
Reply 890
Original post by Lúcio
I can't remember dial up but I remember getting home from school and going straight on MSN. I tell you now, you had to be tactical using that thing. Appear offline was peak.

Bluetooth? Mate I wish I had that. I had to make do with infrared where if any phone moved even slightly, it failed.

Swear the wait for that felt like hours
@Dirtybit do your thing. Got 96% in my mechanics, but it was quite long ago

@zKlown making me sound like a smartass when I'm really not. Yeah it's a Physics/Mechanics overlap question. Explanation is pretty much Physics as it's to do with center of gravity iirc.

I do know though that when you use a greater number of smaller weights, it makes it harder to balance the bar since the weights are more spread out. Generally unnoticeable for lower total weight but as you go higher you would be able to feel the difference when trying to balance the bar.
Original post by Lúcio
Man like Ali chirpsing a 16 year old from the Chat section.

lmfao nah just curious, personally I think the whole hooking up online stuff is weird as f*ck.
Man on here complaining about shite phones and Bluetooth - count yourself lucky I didn't have a phone until I was like 16. Blackberry Curve was a good first phone though tbf.
Original post by AliRizzo
Man on here complaining about shite phones and Bluetooth - count yourself lucky I didn't have a phone until I was like 16. Blackberry Curve was a good first phone though tbf.

so... this year?

@difeo
Reply 895
Original post by Real Friends
so... this year?

@difeo

Spoiler

Original post by difeo

Spoiler

Kaley is MUCH hotter so its ok
Reply 897
Original post by Real Friends
Kaley is MUCH hotter so its ok

Agreed (until she cut her hair off ffs), but Tay is more talented and beautiful on the inside (no homo)
Original post by difeo
Tay is more beautiful on the inside (no homo)

Definitely homo
Original post by AliRizzo
lmfao nah just curious, personally I think the whole hooking up online stuff is weird as f*ck.

I'm just messing :tongue:

Weird to some people, not to others. With the popularisation of online dating, a lot more people nowadays are more receptive to meeting non-face-to-face.

I won't give a lecture on it but if you look at the kinds of people who post mainly in the "chat" or "relationships" sections of an online student forum, you find people who are happy to talk to strangers about anything and everything, so is it really a big stretch to assume they'd give dating a try?

Latest