Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha :lol: yeah hey some say infact John was the best looking of the band so dont complain

Aww thats great to hear! I think good weather definitly improves everyones days no end

Ooh have you?! I dont think I've listened to that one, but i hope that you have been enjoying it!
    I certainly wasn't complaining

Yeah, I agree

It's different to For Your Pleasure, but it's still good

This is another song from there;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I certainly wasn't complaining

Yeah, I agree

It's different to For Your Pleasure, but it's still good

This is another song from there;
    Good :lol: he had good hair too :lol: damn i love the 80s!

Oh right i see i quite liked that song actually! Thanl you for sending!

ReputationRep:
    Good :lol: he had good hair too :lol: damn i love the 80s!

Oh right i see i quite liked that song actually! Thanl you for sending!
    Wooo good hair :lol: Same here

Yeah me too I assume you already know Mother Of Pearl? That's also on the album

ReputationRep:
    Wooo good hair :lol: Same here

Yeah me too I assume you already know Mother Of Pearl? That's also on the album
    Haha at one point it was very purple :lol: maybe you should try it sometime? Ill go for Nick's gingery red :lol: I had the pale trousers and everything on today :lol: cotten shirt tho minus the headband :rofl:

Im sure ive heard it before (the name rings a bell) is it really? This i must check out then! i must admit, i havent heard an aweful lot of Roxy Music songs (mainly the very well known ones) so will be a good chance to have a proper listen!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha aww :lol: i know what you mean, i try to explain things but it just doesnt happen very well :rofl:
    it's just i think i explain things too well :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    it's just i think i explain things too well :lol:
    Haha id rather be like that! No one ever knows what im on about :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha at one point it was very purple :lol: maybe you should try it sometime? Ill go for Nick's gingery red :lol: I had the pale trousers and everything on today :lol: cotten shirt tho minus the headband :rofl:

Im sure ive heard it before (the name rings a bell) is it really? This i must check out then! i must admit, i havent heard an aweful lot of Roxy Music songs (mainly the very well known ones) so will be a good chance to have a proper listen!
    :lol: Haha I see :rofl:

Ah I see. I haven't got around to properly looking into them until recently myself. Do you know Street Life? Such a good one.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Haha I see :rofl:

Ah I see. I haven't got around to properly looking into them until recently myself. Do you know Street Life? Such a good one.
    Haha its true!! :lol:

Oh right i see, my mum sayd theyre very good so I pinched hers and dads albums :rofl: i do actually!! Used to listen to it on the way to sports practise with my dad :lol: He just burnes loads of his favourite songs onto a CD :rofl: a very good bass line!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha its true!! :lol:

Oh right i see, my mum sayd theyre very good so I pinched hers and dads albums :rofl: i do actually!! Used to listen to it on the way to sports practise with my dad :lol: He just burnes loads of his favourite songs onto a CD :rofl: a very good bass line!!
    How rebellious.

ReputationRep:
    How rebellious.

Hahaha :lol: tbh I have actually bought the others i own - sometimes its nice to appreciate the first edition CD release :rofl: reminds me actually, i found a live Duran Duran album (£1 was so happy) from a concert they did in 1981 and its actually brilliant, the versions of the songs on it are the best ones!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha id rather be like that! No one ever knows what im on about :lol:
    really? everyone says that i waste so much time explaining stuff that i could fly to another country and back and would still be talking :rofl:

sorry i didn't reply earlier, tsr didn't show the notification for your post

ReputationRep:
    really? everyone says that i waste so much time explaining stuff that i could fly to another country and back and would still be talking :rofl:

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing at that top bit, but...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing at that top bit, but...
    i know :rofl: i could talk for ages

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :lol: tbh I have actually bought the others i own - sometimes its nice to appreciate the first edition CD release :rofl: reminds me actually, i found a live Duran Duran album (£1 was so happy) from a concert they did in 1981 and its actually brilliant, the versions of the songs on it are the best ones!!!
    Yeah, I know what you mean Ah, that's so cool! I know how you feel somewhat too, I love finding early performances by Echo and the Bunnymen that I haven't seen before on YouTube £1? That's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    i know :rofl: i could talk for ages
    I can about music :rofl:

Randomly

ReputationRep:
    I can about music :rofl:

Randomly
    same here, but i can talk about pretty much anything for ages given the chance

amazing :love: would love to here them live

ReputationRep:
    x
    also what's your view on the velvet underground? randomly :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    also what's your view on the velvet underground? randomly :rofl:
    I like them, they're awesome I have the first album on ITunes and my dad has it on vinyl. They're one of Echo and the Bunnymen's influences.

Do you know Run Run Run?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqwy_DQnS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH71zu2yonI

ReputationRep:
    I like them, they're awesome I have the first album on ITunes and my dad has it on vinyl. They're one of Echo and the Bunnymen's influences.

Do you know Run Run Run?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqwy_DQnS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH71zu2yonI
    i really like them

omg, so lucky :love:

yeah, it's a great song but not their best i think
    (the echo and the bunny men cover is actually better then the original, i think :rofl:)

these are my favourite ones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ckXALWn1M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkbpmFOuKrc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisHhIRihMY

ReputationRep:

Haha yep! :yep: omg really? Thats just rediculous (and quite funny :lol:) if i aak someone to explain something id like them to be thorough, not justva 2 second answer! :rofl:

Ahh dont worry about it - i log off at 9ish anyways!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.