Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

We Have Relocated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Ah it's been ages since I last posted here!!
    How is everyone? I'm pretty good at the moment, sixth form is good (got a tiiiiiny workload compared to everyone I know!) and today I found out I'll be a prefect for a second year running so I'm really pleased!
    WELL DONE !! Haha same here Good good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WELL DONE !! Haha same here Good good
    Thank you! Glad to see everything's going well for you

ReputationRep:
    Good you ?
    I'm good but so glad it's half term!
    I get so much work, like 5/6 pieces per week for each of the languages!! So far I'm coping but I can see it's gonna be a long road ahead!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

It's been ages since we all talked on here how are we all?

As you can see I've had a bit of a promotion...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

It's been ages since we all talked on here how are we all?

As you can see I've had a bit of a promotion...
    oh my gosh, this thread is legit like the old squad all back together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Hannah?)
    oh my gosh, this thread is legit like the old squad all back together.
    I know, memories

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ,
    How are you finding your subjects and life ?
    EXAMS ARE SO CLOSE AH

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ,
    How are you finding your subjects and life ?
    EXAMS ARE SO CLOSE AH
    Ahh are we gonna start using this again?
    Subjects are okay, could definitely be better though. Got a D in a Further Maths mock the other day not ideal.
    Life is pretty good right now, not bad at all How about you?
    Omg don't even talk about exams, my first one is in 80 days and I am SO nervous :afraid: I'm nowhere near prepared at all :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been on here in so long, how is everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Haven't been on here in so long, how is everyone doing?
    I'm good! How are you? Long time no see

ReputationRep:
    I'm good! How are you? Long time no see
    I'm great, changed my career plan about 1,000 times. Got my mocks back yesterday. How did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    I'm great, changed my career plan about 1,000 times. Got my mocks back yesterday. How did yours go?
    Glad to hear it ooh, what have you decided on now? How were they? Mine were pretty good, I got AAB :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear it ooh, what have you decided on now? How were they? Mine were pretty good, I got AAB :yeah:
    I've decided on chemistry, fell in love with it about a month ago. My mocks went well I was hoping for AAB with the B in Bio but turns out I got ABB with the A in Bio which I'm actually happier with😂

ReputationRep:
    I've decided on chemistry, fell in love with it about a month ago. My mocks went well I was hoping for AAB with the B in Bio but turns out I got ABB with the A in Bio which I'm actually happier with😂
    Oh nice one! I hated chemistry ahah. ABB is really good, and you got an A in the subject you weren't expecting to - which is great! Which subjects are you doing? My B was in physics which I was expecting all along if I'm honest :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice one! I hated chemistry ahah. ABB is really good, and you got an A in the subject you weren't expecting to - which is great! Which subjects are you doing? My B was in physics which I was expecting all along if I'm honest :dontknow:
    Maths, Biology and Chemistry. I hated chemistry at school I don't even know why I picked it but I'm so glad I have. Want to do it at degree level. You're doing Maths, FM, Physics aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Biology and Chemistry. I hated chemistry at school I don't even know why I picked it but I'm so glad I have. Want to do it at degree level. You're doing Maths, FM, Physics aren't you?
    Ah, I know so many people doing those three! I suppose it's quite lucky you picked it in the end then, it's strange how you can grow to love things you used to hate (a bit like me with mechanics really!). Yeah I am, I want to do Maths at uni

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I know so many people doing those three! I suppose it's quite lucky you picked it in the end then, it's strange how you can grow to love things you used to hate (a bit like me with mechanics really!). Yeah I am, I want to do Maths at uni
    Looking back I wish I did physics instead of biology but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. But yeah chemistry is sooo much more interesting at AS than GCSE it's soo good

ReputationRep:
    Aye, nisha.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh are we gonna start using this again?
    Subjects are okay, could definitely be better though. Got a D in a Further Maths mock the other day not ideal.
    Life is pretty good right now, not bad at all How about you?
    Omg don't even talk about exams, my first one is in 80 days and I am SO nervous :afraid: I'm nowhere near prepared at all :cry2:
    I'm jus going to poke my 'nose' into all this..lol

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.