The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Calling all anime fans! Don't miss the midnight Secret Santa deadline! 04-12-2016
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    No worries on that first goal.

Unbelievable that Cazorla didn't take.
    Yeah got out of jail with a second goal from Sanchez too, Rondon an unlikely hero for me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good GW continues as Negredo gets a goal.

EDIT: Nvm, given as Steklenburg OG.

ReputationRep:
    If Lukaku has a goal and assist from that half, I'm rage quitting.*

Surely that's going to go to Bolasie, though.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    If Lukaku has a goal and assist from that half, I'm rage quitting.*

Surely that's going to go to Bolasie, though.*
    This game is rigged

ReputationRep:
    I have Bolasie dammit, doubt they'll change the goal to his.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Good GW continues as Negredo gets a goal.

EDIT: Nvm, given as Steklenburg OG.
    ive got you as my h2h, thank god

ReputationRep:
    Debate from dubious goals panel should be whether there's sufficient evidence to award it to Lukaku rather than sufficient evidence to take it away.

That goal is worth 14 points to Lukaku as captain. Sickening. *

ReputationRep:
    My wildcard draft has Aguero out and Sterling out with KDB in. Sterling wasn't performing so was going to switch to KDB. Now I'm not sure any more. Not having Aguero is fun as it gives me a better overall team. Lukaku, Costa and Ibrahamovic up front.

ReputationRep:
    Loving the variety in teams but got so many headaches now especially in regards to getting Aguero back or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    41 points from Lukaku in two weeks, not a bad stand in for Aguero :lol: Really pains me to take him out but it has to be done. City are scoring for fun at the moment, Aguero limits the rest of your team but you'd be mad not to bring him back.

53 points with Valencia, Benteke & Ibrahimovic to play tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    My wildcard draft has Aguero out and Sterling out with KDB in. Sterling wasn't performing so was going to switch to KDB. Now I'm not sure any more. Not having Aguero is fun as it gives me a better overall team. Lukaku, Costa and Ibrahamovic up front.
    Been looking into whether going without Kun is a viable option. Keep arriving at the same conclusion, that going without Ibra is a far safer differential, and still gives you £3-4m extra to play with. I'll maybe thing again if Ibra hits 2 or 3 tomorrow, maybe.

Do you really want to be on the sore end of that 48 point week that's in the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Been looking into whether going without Kun is a viable option. Keep arriving at the same conclusion, that going without Ibra is a far safer differential, and still gives you £3-4m extra to play with. I'll maybe thing again if Ibra hits 2 or 3 tomorrow, maybe.

Do you really want to be on the sore end of that 48 point week that's in the post
    I thought about this but Zlatan has 63% ownership and is fixture proof. As soon as he has an easy fixture (e.g Stoke at home in a couple of weeks) everyone is going to captain him. If he even scores 1 goal in that game it's going to have a huge impact. Just for comparison, the next highest owned outfield player is Hazard with 33% and that'll drop considerably this week as everyone on FFS is wildcarding him out.

Not worth the risk for me. Especially when Costa gets booked every game and we all know how inconsistent Lukaku is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I thought about this but Zlatan has 63% ownership and is fixture proof. As soon as he has an easy fixture (e.g Stoke at home in a couple of weeks) everyone is going to captain him. If he even scores 1 goal in that game it's going to have a huge impact. Just for comparison, the next highest owned outfield player is Hazard with 33% and that'll drop considerably this week as everyone on FFS is wildcarding him out.

Not worth the risk for me. Especially when Costa gets booked every game and we all know how inconsistent Lukaku is.
    Anyone who owns Aguero will surely captain Aguero week in, week out. I don't think there's an Ibra/Aguero fixture pair that would sway me.

And Lukaku looks a slightly different prospect under Koeman. I saw him smile earlier

ReputationRep:
    Ibra costa lukaku potential... seriously who do I take out for aguero. 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Anyone who owns Aguero will surely captain Aguero week in, week out. I don't think there's an Ibra/Aguero fixture pair that would sway me.

And Lukaku looks a slightly different prospect under Koeman. I saw him smile earlier
    They rotate very well i'd say, at least for the next 5 games

Swansea (A) - Aguero
    Stoke (H) - Zlatan
    Everton (H) - Aguero
    Southampton (H) - Aguero
    Burnley (H) - Zlatan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    They rotate very well i'd say, at least for the next 5 games

Swansea (A) - Aguero
    Stoke (H) - Zlatan
    Everton (H) - Aguero
    Southampton (H) - Aguero
    Burnley (H) - Zlatan
    I'm done already. I'll be (C) Aguero every week. I don't have any problem with the fixtures that Aguero has the way that team are playing at the moment. Form over fixtures and all that. Besides, Lukaku has CPL and WHU in those weeks, so there's a totally adequate back up. *

This week:

Cazorla ---> Chadli
    Ibra -----> Aguero

My teams a sea of yellows, but it's all just knocks

Looks like my first 11 next week will be

Foster (Jak)
    Valencia, Baines, Walker (Amat, Collins)
    KdB, Hazard, Chadli, Snodgrass (Capoue)
    Aguero, Lukaku, Benteke

I'm not ready to sack Hazard off yet. Should be able to do Walker to McCauley and Hazard to Sanchez, next week, so long as Sanchez only rises by .1 this week. And I still don't trust Sterling. KdB is the man with all the dead ball duties and that'll make itself known soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Will Lukaku keep that goal and assist? I look a bit poor on points if he doesn't..

39 with 2 to play.

When are people going to use their wildcards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Will Lukaku keep that goal and assist? I look a bit poor on points if he doesn't..

39 with 2 to play.

When are people going to use their wildcards?
    Think most people have already played theirs :lol:

They won't take the points off him now, so you're safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Think most people have already played theirs :lol:

They won't take the points off him now, so you're safe.
    My team isn't terrible just defence needs changing.. Stones has been a terrible option since Man City seem to dominate + score loads of goals but always concede one :rolleyes:

Sweet! Forgot Lukaku was getting bonus points too. Now up to 47 with 3 to play
    I guess most have Ibrahimovic to play today so need him to do badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    My team isn't terrible just defence needs changing.. Stones has been a terrible option since Man City seem to dominate + score loads of goals but always concede one :rolleyes:

Sweet! Forgot Lukaku was getting bonus points too. Now up to 47 with 3 to play
    I guess most have Ibrahimovic to play today so need him to do badly.
    I've still not pulled the trigger, but I will WC tonight.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.