Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madprof)
    Have just passed finals ! Can't quite believe it - still keep checking the email just in case - but very happy!
    congratz! saw the excitement of others on facebook did anyone fail?

ReputationRep:
    Have just passed finals ! Can't quite believe it - still keep checking the email just in case - but very happy!
    Congrats! You must be buzzing

ReputationRep:
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! Odd mix of excitement, relief, exhaustion and champagne! Off out for guilt-free dinner and club (if I last that long. I may just fall head first into my plate).

Four people failed, although I think one of those was actually a no-show due to illness, which must be horrid.

ReputationRep:
    Four people failed, although I think one of those was actually a no-show due to illness, which must be horrid.
    In my year there were a couple of surprise OSCE fails. Rubbish. I think there was a rescue OSCE a few days later, then the summer resit.
    One person in my year resat the year later & passed.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! (Should that now be Maddoc ) Haha how many times have you checked the email? I remember when I got my phase 1 results I checked about 10 times and with a ruler to make sure I was reading the same rows, then got a friend to cross check. May have gone a bit OCD then...

Had a pretty good day in the lab, days like this make me love research and want to pursue an academic clinical career. :love: (Until next month where I'll probably have a semi-mental breakdown from worrying if I'll get all the results in time, but on plus side - managed to score an extra assay from Supervisor. Woop!)

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! What did your email say! Does it say the whole 'Congratulations Dr Madprof' like it did on Junior Doctors?! *finals excitement*

ReputationRep:

Congratulations!! Go forth and partay.
    I cant wait until my finals are over. At results time - I obsessively check the e-mails aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I'm suddenly very jealous that I still have mine to come.

ReputationRep:
    Been thinking about my most recent PBL and a horrific night out.

How effective would it be to make up an oral rehydration solution (1 litre water + 6 tsps sugar + 1/2 tsps salt) and drinking that after a heavy night out with a bit of vomiting thrown in?

ReputationRep:
    If you want to do any last minute OSCE revision, my boyfriend found this website really useful www.instamedic.co.uk. I don't think it is fully finished yet but has some good stuff on it. Good Luck!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    AHA! Post above me reminded me. Has anyone used this before: http://www.biodigitalhuman.com/

You may have to enable WebGL in Google Chrome to get it to work. (Type about:flags in the address bar for that)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! Odd mix of excitement, relief, exhaustion and champagne! Off out for guilt-free dinner and club (if I last that long. I may just fall head first into my plate).

manchester??
    i know the 5th years got their results today!!

well done regardless!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    We are not allowed to talk through as we do it.

Also at the risk f sounding a retard BLS?
    i love you lemmmmers xxxxx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    And onto my next essay

Anyone have access to: http://www.mendeley.com/research/dif...ring-aid-gain/

I'm only just beginning to realise how outdated Sheffield's subscriptions are...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    And onto my next essay

Anyone have access to: http://www.mendeley.com/research/dif...ring-aid-gain/

I'm only just beginning to realise how outdated Sheffield's subscriptions are...
    I have it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    I have it
    Thank you! PMed. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    <3
    Long time no speak

The last time I spoke to you I was very drunk on someone else's phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Been thinking about my most recent PBL and a horrific night out.

How effective would it be to make up an oral rehydration solution (1 litre water + 6 tsps sugar + 1/2 tsps salt) and drinking that after a heavy night out with a bit of vomiting thrown in?
    It would be quite effective but it tastes vile so if your stomach is a bit wobbly you may have trouble keeping it down. You can make it more palatable with sugar-free squash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    :hi: Long time, no see! You should tell Asclepius to pop in and visit at some point :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.