Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Farage is a joke. Russell speaks sense. This is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nobody take bait pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Nobody take bait pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Genuinely not baiting. Farage is a blithering idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely not baiting. Farage is a blithering idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And Russell voting is dumb brand is smart?

Do u seriously think brand was being mature when he lowered the level of conversation on QT to 'he hates immigrants' and the typical nonsense? Brand is a top class prick, rather vote for farage than that tosspot. Think he's still on the smack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    End of the day, Farage and Ukip have hit upon at least one truism, that any country must have control over its borders and who comes into the country. Given that control, the country can decide what immigration policy it wants to pursue according to the democratic will of the people who already live here.

You really dont have to be a racist to be concerned when for example 95% of the kids at your own childs school dont speak English at home or when integration from many immigration groups has been totally non existent. What about that Lithuanian fella with a criminal record as long as my arm who went on to kill that schoolgirl in Ealing, why on Earth is he free to wander into the country? We all want to get along at the end of the day, but that cant go on.

Dont think anybody believes that UKIP have the answers really, but after a scandalously inept policy under New Labour some kind of reaction was inevitable. Maybe this will all be a bucket of cold water onto the people who will continue to run the country, Lab, Libs and the Cons.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with immigration in itself, problem is when you let all of the ****ing dregs in the world come in. Look at what is happening in Australia now for example, if these people are going to fight for unsavoury organisations abroad, they should be barred from ever setting foot in the UK again. So so many scumbags from around the world just getting a free ride here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Nothing wrong with immigration in itself, problem is when you let all of the ****ing dregs in the world come in. Look at what is happening in Australia now for example, if these people are going to fight for unsavoury organisations abroad, they should be barred from ever setting foot in the UK again. So so many scumbags from around the world just getting a free ride here.
    Interesting to see who counts as a scumbag in your eyes (genuine question)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interesting to see who counts as a scumbag in your eyes (genuine question)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Criminals. Extremists. Beggers and the like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Criminals. Extremists. Beggers and the like.
    I am all of the above.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am all of the above.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Come back to kik x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Farage didn't exactly win or lose in that QT. Hilarious as **** he had to set up the attack on Brand from the audience by using one of his UKIP members. How can you take him seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OG TV programming

ReputationRep:
    also, damn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-breaks.html

gotta start trading options.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    also, damn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-breaks.html

gotta start trading options.
    That's amazing. I read a similar story (probably from the DM as well) about some kid in the UK who made £41,000 selling sweets in his lunch break. I did that when I was 13 and I was delighted to make £41!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Farage didn't exactly win or lose in that QT. Hilarious as **** he had to set up the attack on Brand from the audience by using one of his UKIP members. How can you take him seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brand didn't even need to organise some *****, he knows they always follow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Farage is a fool. Some of his policies are decent but his party doesn't go past immigration. Country would crumble with them in charge, they wouldn't have a clue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Farage is a fool. Some of his policies are decent but his party doesn't go past immigration. Country would crumble with them in charge, they wouldn't have a clue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the thing, you can't actually vote for them. That's just insanity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    That's the thing, you can't actually vote for them. That's just insanity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Btw on QT you know that person with the short grey hair at the top who asked a question, was it a man or a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That's amazing. I read a similar story (probably from the DM as well) about some kid in the UK who made £41,000 selling sweets in his lunch break. I did that when I was 13 and I was delighted to make £41!
    well turns out its probably BS; pending further proof.

even if the kid's parents gave him $100k (which they were unlikely to have) at age 9, he would have had to produce a 72,000% return on capital.

to put that into perspective, to return a 20% a year on capital is respectable for a professional; to return 40% a year on capital and you are doing amazing.

kid would be the best trader that ever lived. and to do this on your lunch break as well:rolleyes: just doesnt add up. 99.9% (if not 100%) of harvard business graduates couldnt do what he claims to.

ReputationRep:
    Btw on QT you know that person with the short grey hair at the top who asked a question, was it a man or a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure, think a woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.