Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Ah right, fair enough XD Holy crap, 300 in an A2 subject?! That's insane, well done

Thank you Yeah, my school wanted me to go for two BMAT but I refused every time they brought it up XD sooo glad I did now As I said earlier, don't assume that you're going to get rejected from Imperial, I think you still have a chance

Haha, thanks, hoping today's goes well
    How can the person you quoted be applying to both Cam and Ox?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishmael97)
    Thank you, that's so kind!

So does the college at which you're interviewed usually transpire into an offer, if successful, from that same college? Or is this a random allocation for interview purposes only?
    If you get an offer it will at be the one you interviewed. However, allocation for interview does not equate to an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    when am I likely to hear for experimental psychology (new college)? I cannot wait any longer!!! aaaah
    I feel ya rvas 😉😂😲

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    Oh god not the 'yeah sorry about that too many applicants too little spaces ok bye' letter, honestly I think those are pretty cruel in that they dress up the rejection as if they're really sorry about it when the interview selection process is literally done by a computer algorithm
    Given the amount of time and care that goes into deciding who to shortlist, I find your comments ignorant and insulting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugheshallettj)
    I still haven't received an email from Worcester for Physics. Anyone else with the same problem?
    My son hasn't either.

ReputationRep:
    I got an Skype interview from St. John's for Beginnes' Italian and Linguistics. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishmael97)
    Received an interview from St Hilda's although not my first choice.
    Anyone know why I've been offered an alternative college?
    Congrats!! What course if I may ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    How can the person you quoted be applying to both Cam and Ox?
    Aha, no they weren't XD their friend applied to Cambridge, not then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fjqlwerighb)
    I feel ya rvas 😉😂😲
    Same here (st Anne's)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what day interviews are likely to happen if say I have to arrive by 14.00 on Wednesday 9th and leave no later than 14.00 on Friday 11th?

ReputationRep:
    Got interviews for medicine at Brasenose and Hertford on the 14th and 15th!!! So shocked..didn't think my BMAT or gcse results would cut it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.safar4)
    Same here (st Anne's)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least no news means no bad news so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newnham78)
    My son hasn't either.
    do you think i should send them an email at some point? Or maybe worcester physics is just taking their time..?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Physics either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exolexo_)
    I got an Skype interview from St. John's for Beginnes' Italian and Linguistics. Anyone?
    I have an interview for Beginners' Italian and Russian

Have you studied Italian before? How are you preparing for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugheshallettj)
    do you think i should send them an email at some point? Or maybe worcester physics is just taking their time..?
    I wouldn't worry yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariashamak)
    I have an interview for Beginners' Italian and Russian

Have you studied Italian before? How are you preparing for the interview?
    Nah I'm searching for past interviews' questions and comments made by interviewees in previous years. But it seems not so many ppl applying for this subject so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallyyan22)
    I'm applying for mathematics, and I guess that means the email will not be sent until you receive your posted letter. Can I ask you what website did you find that update news?
    I found this at Keble's official website. Good luck with ur application

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Worcester for Maths and haven't heard anything so phoned this morning. Letters (not emails) were posted yesterday and some today so expect to hear in the next day or so if you're an Worcester applicant. Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou77777)
    Got interviews for medicine at Brasenose and Hertford on the 14th and 15th!!! So shocked..didn't think my BMAT or gcse results would cut it!
    Please could you post your stats? Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.