(Original post by sr90)
    Thoughts on Chelsea also wanting Mustafi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's one of the most predictable things ever

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how Wenger can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can already hear the "spend some f*cking money" chants after Mane puts Liverpool 2-0 up on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    At least Claude shouldnt be on aftv after the game to make a further mockery of our club
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    At least Claude shouldnt be on aftv after the game to make a further mockery of our club
    Hope not. The bloke needs to be sectioned after his antics this summer, and I say that with genuine concern for his welfare.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hope not. The bloke needs to be sectioned after his antics this summer, and I say that with genuine concern for his welfare.

ReputationRep:
    Rumours of Bony in the papers. Ofc pinch of salt , but hypothetically speaking I would not mind buying Bony. He was very near to 1 goal every 2 games and was the PL's top scorer in the 2014 calendar year, so obviously the talent is there and proven. If Wenger can buy him and get him back on form it would be a great signing. I doubt City would sell to us though.

ReputationRep:
    not convinced at all by bony.

Would take him over nothing, as he does improve us, but he does not add anywhere near as much improvement as we need.

Its one thing to buy the rejects from real / barca.. but to buy them from your direct rival is another.

We should be mugging off smaller clubs for their best players, not being handed down over-priced rejects who were deemed not good enough for clubs we are meant to be competing with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Rumours of Bony in the papers. Ofc pinch of salt , but hypothetically speaking I would not mind buying Bony. He was very near to 1 goal every 2 games and was the PL's top scorer in the 2014 calendar year, so obviously the talent is there and proven. If Wenger can buy him and get him back on form it would be a great signing. I doubt City would sell to us though.
    But....but, you said we were in for a #madness?

ReputationRep:
    If we are only going to have one more signing.. as tbh its probably likely (on deadline day), what position would you pick?

Tough for me between the obvious two of a striker or CB.. both positions are kind of the same.. we have some senior quality, but not enough, and currently injured... and we do have some young talents in both, but they are not experianced enough, and not proven etc.

Probably would edge it towards getting a striker myself.

ReputationRep:
    CB. Difference between drawing games and getting out right demolished.

Also Bony rumours will blow away eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    CB. Difference between drawing games and getting out right demolished.

Also Bony rumours will blow away eventually.
    already have by the looks of it.. everton now linked, for much more reasonable price

ReputationRep:
    Alexis and Ozil still haven't renewed. We're potentially heading into an RVP situation...

ReputationRep:
    But....but, you said we were in for a #madness?
    Mahrez is imminent. Jizzes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Mahrez is imminent. Jizzes.
    Whats your reddit username? Definitely your first twitter transfer window if you believe that french journo. Did you know the guy linking us to Mahrez also said ronaldo would join PSG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    If we are only going to have one more signing.. as tbh its probably likely (on deadline day), what position would you pick?

Tough for me between the obvious two of a striker or CB.. both positions are kind of the same.. we have some senior quality, but not enough, and currently injured... and we do have some young talents in both, but they are not experianced enough, and not proven etc.

Probably would edge it towards getting a striker myself.
    Nah defo better off signing another ball playing midfielder reject from the top 3 clubs like Rodriguez...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by swirly)
    Alexis and Ozil still haven't renewed. We're potentially heading into an RVP situation...
    If you were Alexis, why would you sign a new contract?

Blokes probably wondering why he joined in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If you were Alexis, why would you sign a new contract?

Blokes probably wondering why he joined in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probs to get a bumper contract so he can give more money to his best friend.

Can see Ozil leaving for Bayern for free.

ReputationRep:
    Their next contract is the big one for them, Its basically the last deal of their top level career.

ReputationRep:
    With Alexis and Ozil gone we've been scrapping for the top. After they're gone this short era will be finished and we'll be scrapping for Europa.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.