Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk X watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah')
    I know we haven't spoken before... But after around 48 hours of solidly staying awake and some highly emotional days...

You've officially just made my day :') thank you for the laughs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no problem always making a fool of myself :awesome:

Yeah you're right we haven't spoken before, as you can see I'm James, and I'm guessing you're Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Oh no problem always making a fool of myself :awesome:

Yeah you're right we haven't spoken before, as you can see I'm James, and I'm guessing you're Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll have to check out this thread more often then

Well it's nice to meet you . And yeah, surprisingly I am . I used to hang around in this thread a lot but I've recently gone back to uni and stuff so I've been super busy... I still try and check in though :yep:

How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to check out this thread more often then

Well it's nice to meet you . And yeah, surprisingly I am . I used to hang around in this thread a lot but I've recently gone back to uni and stuff so I've been super busy... I still try and check in though :yep:

How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes you will

Pleased to meet you too I'm good thanks, trying to stay calm and positive how is the day treating you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmagpie)
    Hi guys, new here.

How did you guys get over the feeling that your problems weren't serious enough to seek help?
    It's a pleasure to meet you!

I don't know to be honest. I think I just had this urge to to ask for help from family, a few friends and professionals and so I did. Has it helped me out? Well family have helped a few times and so has counselling n'all, friends not so much...but that's my experience anyway

ReputationRep:
    I see a Sarah' sighting!! Hey, it's been awhile!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i fell asleep!

Well if something interesting comes up that's cool Sometimes a quiet week is the best one! I end up agreeing to do too many things and end up wishing i just had time to sit and chill xD

I have a couple o' thongs planned, let you know how they go later on :hugs:

EDIT: Just realised I wrote i have a couple of thongs planned, oh god, that should say things :laugh:
    I noticed!
    Yeah- I agree to do things and never do. Although, quiet weeks usually drag on. I'm confusing myself. Yeah- let me know. :hugs:
    :lol: If you said thongs, I'd be awfully worried about you!

ReputationRep:
    Morning everyone. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    I noticed!
    Yeah- I agree to do things and never do. Although, quiet weeks usually drag on. I'm confusing myself. Yeah- let me know. :hugs:
    :lol: If you said thongs, I'd be awfully worried about you!
    Good morning you I hope the day is treating you as you deserve - wonderfully! I'm so bad for it, I get all enthusiastic about doing something then when it comes to it I feel like backing out, but I'm trying not to be like that now

Well I can assure you there will be no thong plans this week, as much as i enjoy playing dress up :awesome: jokes jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good morning you I hope the day is treating you as you deserve - wonderfully! I'm so bad for it, I get all enthusiastic about doing something then when it comes to it I feel like backing out, but I'm trying not to be like that now

Well I can assure you there will be no thong plans this week, as much as i enjoy playing dress up :awesome: jokes jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, hey lovely! Awww how sweet of you! :hugs: I also hope today is treating you wonderfully! Yeah- me too! Like it sounds good until it comes to the actual day of event and I feel horrible and soon back out. I don't mean too. :cry:

I totally wouldn't judge you if you enjoyed to dress up, you know, especially since it's Halloween season. :ninja: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, hey lovely! Awww how sweet of you! :hugs: I also hope today is treating you wonderfully! Yeah- me too! Like it sounds good until it comes to the actual day of event and I feel horrible and soon back out. I don't mean too. :cry:

I totally wouldn't judge you if you enjoyed to dress up, you know, especially since it's Halloween season. :ninja: :lol:
    Thanks honey :yep: yeah I think maybe I just get nervous but hoping to change that.

Hahaha everyone loves dressing up Halloween, but maybe not in a thong unless you're going dressed as the laundry monster :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks honey :yep: yeah I think maybe I just get nervous but hoping to change that.

Hahaha everyone loves dressing up Halloween, but maybe not in a thong unless you're going dressed as the laundry monster :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Always welcome! :hugs: I hope you can too hun.
    Yeah- I wasn't going to this year but there's a party on the 1st of November and I thought I'd go because I literally haven't been out with friends or whatever in such a long time. Mainly because I physically couldn't. :cry:
    I shall! :eek: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Always welcome! :hugs: I hope you can too hun.
    Yeah- I wasn't going to this year but there's a party on the 1st of November and I thought I'd go because I literally haven't been out with friends or whatever in such a long time. Mainly because I physically couldn't. :cry:
    I shall! :eek: :lol:
    You should go I think most of the worry for me is that if I'm doing something new where there'll be people that don't know me is that they'll judge me or think I'm boring or something, but yours is with friends so they'll look after you :yep:

Got much work to do today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I see a Sarah' sighting!! Hey, it's been awhile!! :hugs:
    IT'S [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected] I've missed you so much! How are you?! You should PM me, I miss the random long chats we had :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should go I think most of the worry for me is that if I'm doing something new where there'll be people that don't know me is that they'll judge me or think I'm boring or something, but yours is with friends so they'll look after you :yep:

Got much work to do today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah- I might as well. I mean, I know how you feel, I feel that way around new people and whatnot all the time. That's why I try and avoid new people, but the public is awfully hard to avoid isn't it? :cry: Well, there will be other people there but as long as I stick around with my friends I guess. Who will be consuming alcohol and I won't be. That's the only draw back to going along.
    Not much no, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes you will

Pleased to meet you too I'm good thanks, trying to stay calm and positive how is the day treating you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like a good plan going okay for you so far? Day has been fairly drama free so far, but I had to skip uni due to not sleeping and generally feeling ill, so kinda beating myself up about that, but oh well. Thanks for asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah- I might as well. I mean, I know how you feel, I feel that way around new people and whatnot all the time. That's why I try and avoid new people, but the public is awfully hard to avoid isn't it? :cry: Well, there will be other people there but as long as I stick around with my friends I guess. Who will be consuming alcohol and I won't be. That's the only draw back to going along.
    Not much no, yourself?
    I know you'll be just fine :hugs: sometimes it's fun to be the sober one in a group of people drinking you can laugh at all the silly things they say and do

Oh just work as usual, standard monday morning. I might look like i shouldn't be on here but i'm at the desk all this morning at my PC designing a new library reception for the language resource centre

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good plan going okay for you so far? Day has been fairly drama free so far, but I had to skip uni due to not sleeping and generally feeling ill, so kinda beating myself up about that, but oh well. Thanks for asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Day is going slooooow, waiting for it to be lunchtime I'm so greedy

Well sometimes you just have to take time off and let yourself recover, it's important to be refreshed Hope you feel better soon!

ReputationRep:
    I know you'll be just fine :hugs: sometimes it's fun to be the sober one in a group of people drinking you can laugh at all the silly things they say and do

Oh just work as usual, standard monday morning. I might look like i shouldn't be on here but i'm at the desk all this morning at my PC designing a new library reception for the language resource centre
    Aww, well I hope so! :hugs: Well, sometimes. But they all usually have their own kind of fun within their drunken group and then there's me. Sober as can be! So, you're home or what? Is it fun?

ReputationRep:
    Day is going slooooow, waiting for it to be lunchtime I'm so greedy

Well sometimes you just have to take time off and let yourself recover, it's important to be refreshed Hope you feel better soon!
    Monday's are always nasty slow days . I'm guessing you're at school/work then? huh... Food is probably a good idea, totally forgot to eat yesterday

Awww, thank you! :hugs: yeah that's what I'm hoping. Trying to do some work from home for it now, may as well try and be productive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, well I hope so! :hugs: Well, sometimes. But they all usually have their own kind of fun within their drunken group and then there's me. Sober as can be! So, you're home or what? Is it fun?
    I'm at work at my third year placement If i haven't already said which i can't remember, i work at Newcastle University in the estates department where we manage all the buildings on campus and design renovations for them It's a 9-5 job but i enjoy it

Are you at home today? Did you go for/are you going for a run today?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.