Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Well we haven't done any tests but hope so...
    I can just 'fluke' any exam but not the bloody electricity ones, they feel weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Nah, I can pass the exam, but don't understand how it all actually works
    well, i assumed the former was a given and same are there no, like, minute physics videos on electricity we can watch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I can just 'fluke' any exam but not the bloody electricity ones, they feel weird
    :lol: unlucky
    (Original post by tara8000)
    well, i assumed the former was a given and same are there no, like, minute physics videos on electricity we can watch?
    Not that I know of (haven't looked but )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedDavid)

WTF How is that even possible, do you do 3 A-Levels or something.
    Ahaha
    History (two exams),Applied Science (one exam),Media Studies (one exam), Photography (100% coursework)
    I know somebody who does BTEC sport and photography and has 0 exams.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats not so bad then.

Oh good, that you got As in Biology - what exam board do you do?

& I dont know how Im coping to be honest maybe its because I do not procrastinate and just hit the work on its head as it piles up.

I have 14 aswell
    Haha thank you - we're EdExcel Do you not enjoy biology?

I wish I'd adopted that approach early on, my workload is sky high and i still continue to procrastinate :/ lol maths is driving people mad at my school !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ugh, i am fine with physics, except electricity ... and we just finished the electricity bit so i feel terrible what are you doing in it?
    OMG Tara same! It's so horrible! I'm like 100% on mechanics but electricity is horrible! Let's hope waves is better!

ReputationRep:
    I will finish my epq first draft before we go back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    OMG Tara same! It's so horrible! I'm like 100% on mechanics but electricity is horrible! Let's hope waves is better!
    Oh I love waves and the atom stuff :3 basically I like unit 2 x) like I find mechanics boring and electricity evil > which is unit 1 for me

ReputationRep:
    Oh I love waves and the atom stuff :3 basically I like unit 2 x) like I find mechanics boring and electricity evil > which is unit 1 for me
    We can share the common ground on our loathing of electricity! Why just why! I love mechanics

ReputationRep:
    How can people follow a timetable if getting random subjects' homework some days? Finding it difficult to find a more efficient way of learning my stuff for each subject spending different amount of times on it than I think I need. How do u people work round this/change revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Seeing people talk about C3 is making me jealous :u:
    I want to do c3 this year but Im already doing Maths, Chemistry, FMaths, Physics, General Studies, Biology & an EPQ this year. Doing c3 would be to much for me to handle aswell as all that.

How did everyone do in their Mocks, I got AAAAD in Maths,FMaths,Physics,Chemistry,B iology we didnt do one for general studies lol

Well done though to the people doing C3 already lol :yep:
    I've had to do C3 differentiation for M2. So you could enter yourself for M2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done their AQA Physics EMPA yet?

If anyone has any tips or things to look out I for I'd appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh just had confirmation that they received my corpus Christi essay competition entry :x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They said Chemistry was the hardest A Level

It could be that my teachers are inconceivably awesome, but our lesson with one of them today solely consisted of making methane bubbles out of washing liquid and igniting them with a splint taped to a ruler.

He is actually very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    They said Chemistry was the hardest A Level

It could be that my teachers are inconceivably awesome, but our lesson with one of them today solely consisted of making methane bubbles out of washing liquid and igniting them with a splint taped to a ruler.

He is actually very good
    Did you get a grade for these 'splosions?

ALSO LONG TIME NO SEE HI

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a grade for these 'splosions?

ALSO LONG TIME NO SEE HI
    HEY :awesome: I don't come around here as much, the subject specific/Cambridge threads are often where I live now, but I should get back in here more

I didn't get a grade, but we did evaluative coursework last period. We had all lesson, many of us finished in 10-15 minutes and left early :dontknow: OCR Chemistry at least doesn't seem too hard.

ReputationRep:
    HEY :awesome: I don't come around here as much, the subject specific/Cambridge threads are often where I live now, but I should get back in here more

I didn't get a grade, but we did evaluative coursework last period. We had all lesson, many of us finished in 10-15 minutes and left early :dontknow: OCR Chemistry at least doesn't seem too hard.
    haha, i tend to just lurk in those threads but yes, you should get back in here more! then maybe we would be as quick at getting through threads as last year

ReputationRep:
    haha, i tend to just lurk in those threads but yes, you should get back in here more! then maybe we would be as quick at getting through threads as last year
    I often just find I have nothing to say I actually feel quite bad for that.

ReputationRep:
    I often just find I have nothing to say I actually feel quite bad for that.
    ahhh don't! it seems most of us don't have that much to say this year (mark I still? guys pls :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Booked my masterclass spot!
    http://onlinesales.admin.cam.ac.uk/b...112&prodid=956

Anyone else going to the Chemistry one?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.