The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Annoyed. My day hasnt been productive because i barely slept the previous night, and my attempts at napping are failing.
Original post by Emily.97
Annoyed. My day hasnt been productive because i barely slept the previous night, and my attempts at napping are failing.

Same here... :/
Original post by nucdev
What like 4 or 5 years older, I'm bleeding ancient compared to you :rofl2:
I'm 24 going on to 48 smh Lmao.

I'm getting worried about you, Bitto - do I need to call someone? :hmmm:
Loool

what is your problem? :lol: you really arent old! :tongue: silly old man :mmm:

pls do, call my mother and tell her i love her! :bawling:
Original post by cupcakes87
what is your problem? :lol: you really arent old! :tongue: silly old man :mmm:

pls do, call my mother and tell her i love her! :bawling:

I feels it. After-all age is just a number, it's how you feel :rofl:

Lol - why can't you tell her yourself?
I was thinking more along the lines of calling the authorities or a type of charity organization :teehee:
I'm Ok.
Original post by nucdev
I feels it. After-all age is just a number, it's how you feel :rofl:

Lol - why can't you tell her yourself?
I was thinking more along the lines of calling the authorities or a type of charity organization :teehee:

tell me how you feel when you have white hair! :tongue:

because, my phone is on charge far away from me and i am too lazy to move to go get it :colonhash:

call them too :bawling:
tell me how you feel when you have white hair! :tongue:

because, my phone is on charge far away from me and i am too lazy to move to go get it :colonhash:

call them too :bawling:

I'll probably feel like I'm on my funeral pyre waiting to be cremated :laugh:.

I thought you had gone home for the hols. :s-smilie:

Feeling that bad are you?
The Kerrang NYE no breaks party is on - the thing I look forward to all year. I'm feeling glorious. :biggrin:
In a bit of pain, just got beaten up lol
Original post by nucdev
I'll probably feel like I'm on my funeral pyre waiting to be cremated :laugh:.

I thought you had gone home for the hols. :s-smilie:

Feeling that bad are you?

are you from England? :eyeball:

i am at home :lol: mums out rn :tongue:

im feeling better now, i think lol
like i want to dance :h:
are you from England? :eyeball:

i am at home :lol: mums out rn :tongue:

im feeling better now, i think lol

Yeah I am lmao - I might get shipped off to India when I'm old by my grandkids so they can save money by not having to cremate me here and transport my ashes there :rofl:

Mummyji's gone partying and you're at home :zomg: Lol

Good good.
revising for english still dont know what to do. I wanna watch tv but i cant because i need to revise im clearly not revising because im on tsr and well i cant be bothered to make food so ill go when i need to pee so overall ok -same old same old
revising for english still dont know what to do. I wanna watch tv but i cant because i need to revise im clearly not revising because im on tsr and well i cant be bothered to make food so ill go when i need to pee so overall ok -same old same old:colondollar:
A bit down. I always feel down and weepy on hogmanay. Reminds me of all the loved ones I've lost and how fast time flies in. Auld Lang Syne doesn't help either. Always break my heart when I hear it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel bored and lonely. Mother and I are about to start watching Doc Martin from the very start. I wish I had something nice to eat and Friar to talk to:sad:
I feel bored and lonely. I don't have money and I never make plans for NYE so thought it would be fine to stay in but literally everyone on my social media is doing something and I'm sitting here alone in my bedroom, stewing.
Tired but can't sleep from the neighbours fireworks :sigh:
suicidal as usual
Worried about whether ive made the wrong decision.

Latest