Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahahaha :rofl: Its so funny :lol: me and my dad are really the only two in the family who are interested in it - my mum hates it and my sister finds it so boring You should do!!

Thanks Matrix :hugs: And yes it will! Sorry I just had the task of making Sunday lunch..... yay
    Hahaha ohh right. Gosh Little Amellia! (I bet it feels goof that this isn't dirrcted at you ) Haha one day, one day...

You're welcome :hugs: ohh that's OK

Btw you know that TSRians you admire thread? Did you get a notification for it from me? I tagged you in but it appears Hodor didn't get a notification and I tagged him too:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahaha ohh right. Gosh Little Amellia! (I bet it feels goof that this isn't dirrcted at you ) Haha one day, one day...

You're welcome :hugs: ohh that's OK

Btw you know that TSRians you admire thread? Did you get a notification for it from me? I tagged you in but it appears Hodor didn't get a notification and I tagged him too:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaaha :lol: (yes definitely ) She does play a bit, but hasn't for ages :rofl: But could you actually imagine a chav playing golf?!
    Awww :hugs: So glad its over - ahhh James Bond is on later so I can have a nap infront of that

Oh yeah I know the one you mean, and I'm afraid I didn't :cry: Which page number is in on and I shall go and have a look

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaaha :lol: (yes definitely ) She does play a bit, but hasn't for ages :rofl: But could you actually imagine a chav playing golf?!
    Awww :hugs: So glad its over - ahhh James Bond is on later so I can have a nap infront of that

Oh yeah I know the one you mean, and I'm afraid I didn't :cry: Which page number is in on and I shall go and have a look
    Oh Amellia! That made me laugh

Ooh great idea:yep:

Ohh :confused: maybe it's because I reserved my post last night then added all the names this morning? Who knows? Anyway, first page, post #6

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh Amellia! That made me laugh

Ooh great idea:yep:

Ohh :confused: maybe it's because I reserved my post last night then added all the names this morning? Who knows? Anyway, first page, post #6

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha she actually turns up in jeans and a hoodie :rofl: so funny

Ohhh I see what you mean - yes that could be it! I shall have a look now. Thanks Matrix! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha she actually turns up in jeans and a hoodie :rofl: so funny

Ohhh I see what you mean - yes that could be it! I shall have a look now. Thanks Matrix! :hugs:
    Ohhh and what do you turn up in?

Haha yeah...oh well. It doesn't really matter if people don't see it. It's the thought that counts:yep: I just wanted to see if it was the same for everyone or just Hodor you're welcome:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh and what do you turn up in?

Haha yeah...oh well. It doesn't really matter if people don't see it. It's the thought that counts:yep: I just wanted to see if it was the same for everyone or just Hodor you're welcome:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ummm well I wear jeans but smart ones (she rocks up in her skinnies with the bottom turned up :rofl:) and just a jumper - its meant to be a smart sport

I saw it!! Thank you so much Matrix :hugs: I have responded And of course! I think it may be for everyone I'm afraid - so odd that it doesn't tag everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Ummm well I wear jeans but smart ones (she rocks up in her skinnies with the bottom turned up :rofl:) and just a jumper - its meant to be a smart sport

I saw it!! Thank you so much Matrix :hugs: I have responded And of course! I think it may be for everyone I'm afraid - so odd that it doesn't tag everyone!
    Ohhh I get it now haha. Gosh Little Amellia Her and her skinny jeans and jumper:facepalm: :rofl2:

I have responded too:hugs:Hmmm indeed it is strange...oh well. I won't be losing sleep from it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I get it now haha. Gosh Little Amellia Her and her skinny jeans and jumper:facepalm: :rofl2:

I have responded too:hugs:Hmmm indeed it is strange...oh well. I won't be losing sleep from it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha ikr Oh well at least I don't have to play with her (can you imagine how bad that would be?!) I used to but she got on my nerves (like distracted me on purpose and said I hadn't counted her score properly when I had! )

Aww thank you! :hugs: Haha I see what you mean and you are right - it is the thought that counts!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha ikr Oh well at least I don't have to play with her (can you imagine how bad that would be?!) I used to but she got on my nerves (like distracted me on purpose and said I hadn't counted her score properly when I had! )

Aww thank you! :hugs: Haha I see what you mean and you are right - it is the thought that counts!
    Hahaha yeah you'd get do annoyed you couldn't play the game properly! Ohhh typical Little Amellia! :rofl:

Hahaha indeed! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah you'd get do annoyed you couldn't play the game properly! Ohhh typical Little Amellia! :rofl:

Hahaha indeed! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha ikr :rofl: she used to cough or sing some chavvy song when I was swinging or stand right behind the hole when I had a really difficult putt :lol: Oh wellllll Are there any sports that you really enjoy playing/watching on tv?

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha ikr :rofl: she used to cough or sing some chavvy song when I was swinging or stand right behind the hole when I had a really difficult putt :lol: Oh wellllll Are there any sports that you really enjoy playing/watching on tv?

:hugs:
    Hmm nasty Little Amellia:unimpressed:
    What's a putt? Hmm well I watch the tennis when it's on sometimes (I'm hopeless at playing it) I love playing netball:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm nasty Little Amellia:unimpressed:
    What's a putt? Hmm well I watch the tennis when it's on sometimes (I'm hopeless at playing it) I love playing netball:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha she can be at times :lol:

Its a short shot on aa green, played with a putter

The second shot Willet plays on the green
    http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2...=highlight_bio

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha she can be at times :lol:

Its a short shot on aa green, played with a putter

The second shot Willet plays on the green
    http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2...=highlight_bio
    Haha

Ohhh right

Wow, that's amazing! I really should watch golf...that wad really interesting even though it was only like 30 seconds :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha

Ohhh right

Wow, that's amazing! I really should watch golf...that wad really interesting even though it was only like 30 seconds :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha you think?! I'm quite surprised you like it! Everyone I know finds it so boring :lol: there are loads of short clips on masters.com of tis years tournament - or you can watch it at 7.30 on BBC2 today :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you think?! I'm quite surprised you like it! Everyone I know finds it so boring :lol: there are loads of short clips on masters.com of tis years tournament - or you can watch it at 7.30 on BBC2 today :ahee:
    Oooh we shall see. If I'm still on the laptop I'll watch in online - I don't think my family would like it but oooh exciting stuff:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh we shall see. If I'm still on the laptop I'll watch in online - I don't think my family would like it but oooh exciting stuff:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :ahee: Aww cool okay - I think you can get the live American coverage (which tbh is better ) Ahh not to worry then Unfortunately Rory seems to have bottled it so is now on +2 Spieth is still leading the field!! Best hope we have is Danny Willet (who is from Rotherham - so quite close to home for me!!)

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :ahee: Aww cool okay - I think you can get the live American coverage (which tbh is better ) Ahh not to worry then Unfortunately Rory seems to have bottled it so is now on +2 Spieth is still leading the field!! Best hope we have is Danny Willet (who is from Rotherham - so quite close to home for me!!)
    Oh wait, Matt is competing against Rory? :eek: urmmm oh maybe not then. So you support Spieth but are going for Willet atm because he's better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, Matt is competing against Rory? :eek: urmmm oh maybe not then. So you support Spieth but are going for Willet atm because he's better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah he is - they all want to win!! :lol: Haha nah I don't (he's American - and has lead since the first day dammit ) I tend to only support the English/Irish/Scottish ones

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he is - they all want to win!! :lol: Haha nah I don't (he's American - and has lead since the first day dammit ) I tend to only support the English/Irish/Scottish ones
    Matt. Is. Against. Rory.:eek::eek::eek:
    Wowzers!

Who, Spieth is American?
    Hahaha fair enough. I only know of Matt and Rory so I'll probably be supporting whoever you're supporting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Matt. Is. Against. Rory.:eek::eek::eek:
    Wowzers!

Who, Spieth is American?
    Hahaha fair enough. I only know of Matt and Rory so I'll probably be supporting whoever you're supporting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well yeah its an every man for himself situation :lol:

Yeah, he is... like world number 2 (Rory is number 3!)
    Hahaha they are the ones I like to see best on tv - Rory was kind of my idol when I was younger There are quite a few English ones (though some of these aren't playing in The Master this year); Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter (those hes a bit mardy ), Robert Rock, Danny Willet, Paul Casey, Justin Rose.... lol I could go on

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.