This discussion is closed.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:cry:
after the last few days of trying to put this feeling into words i finally see why this is all you usually post.

*hugs*
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
after the last few days of trying to put this feeling into words i finally see why this is all you usually post.

*hugs*
:hugs:

It's just so hard having to live around so many people who refuse to talk to you, or even acknowledge you. :cry:

How are you tonight, Kat? :hugs:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

It's just so hard having to live around so many people who refuse to talk to you, or even acknowledge you. :cry:

How are you tonight, Kat? :hugs:
still pretty *****.

how long you got left living with the *******s?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
still pretty *****.

how long you got left living with the *******s?
7 days and counting...
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is back. No need for anyone to be depressed anymore!

But seriously, how is everyone? I'm feeling quite low atm :sad:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
is back. No need for anyone to be depressed anymore!

But seriously, how is everyone? I'm feeling quite low atm :sad:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks

I hope you're holding up okay :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I don't know what to do, I'm working afternoon so I'll have to get myself there and if I don't go then I have to phone them early on and make some excuse (I don't think the words 'it makes me feel physically sick and I start crying whenever I think about going in' would be adequate), I want to quit but I don't have a clue what else I could do :cry:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
I don't want to go to work tomorrow, I don't know what to do, I'm working afternoon so I'll have to get myself there and if I don't go then I have to phone them early on and make some excuse (I don't think the words 'it makes me feel physically sick and I start crying whenever I think about going in' would be adequate), I want to quit but I don't have a clue what else I could do :cry:
:hugs: What is your job, exactly?
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hugs: What is your job, exactly?
Health care assistant. I wipe old peoples bums for a living... hate it. I've only been doing it for a month or so.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Health care assistant. I wipe old peoples bums for a living... hate it. I've only been doing it for a month or so.
Then quit and get another job along similar lines. You shouldn't stick in a job you hate.
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Is there anything you can do/want to do instead? xx
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Then quit and get another job along similar lines. You shouldn't stick in a job you hate.
Mmm. I don't know what else I could do though. I just want to curl in a ball and die tbh. It's too hard. Like my mum keeps pointing out, I have no sticking power and no balls. I always let people down.
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)

Is there anything you can do/want to do instead? xx
No, not really :cry:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mmm. I don't know what else I could do though. I just want to curl in a ball and die tbh. It's too hard. Like my mum keeps pointing out, I have no sticking power and no balls. I always let people down.
Well your mum is wrong. You don't let people do. You shouldn't have to stick in a job you hate, regardless of what your mum says and especially if you're not in the best mental state.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, not really :cry:

:console: Don't worry you WILL find something. It might take a while but there has to be something you'll enjoy. It isn't right that you're in a job that makes you feel the way you do. Please don't listen to your parents, they shouldn't be saying things like that to you and you shouldn't believe them because it isn't true. I think you're really strong for lasting so long doing a job you obviously hate and I don't think it's weak if you decide you can't do it anymore because you've already proved yourself. I think you should do what makes you happy or at least what makes you feel a bit better and if that means quitting your job... well then I think you should do it.

Please don't let your parents make you feel like crap.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
got dentist in a few hours, having to pay £300 for a filling. yay. and i feel disgustingly groggy and clogged up, so i'll be sneezing and choking on my own phlegm while i'm lying on the table, no doubt.
having to hide away more and more often, so i don't have to put up with seeing certain people with certain other people which keeps making me feel even worse. that's how pathetic i am now. don't want to go out anymore, or go to the summer ball this week with my housemates, since if i do, i'll just end up seeing things i didn't want to see and end up crying my eyes out.
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im starting to scare myself.
we were doing things about death and the afterlife in philosophy today and we had to discuss the question "are you afraid of dying" and i just sat there and thought, 'no, i wish i had the guts to kill myself. it would be a relief'.
I realised how awfull that sounds and i was quite shocked at myself. but i just dont know how to stop this and dont really believe i can :bawling:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxkaylsxx)
im starting to scare myself. we had to discuss the question "are you afraid of dying" and i just sat there and thought, 'no, i wish i had the guts to kill myself. it would be a relief'.
i'd be thinking the same, no doubt.

if i'm still in the same situation as i'm in now when i graduate, i'll be so angry at myself for not finishing it. i'd rather end it there and then, than linger on in some flat somewhere, all alone, earning minimum wage. that's where i'll end up if things don't improve. i can't make things improve entirely on my own though. agh.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hope everyone is ok... woo nicotine rush first cigarrette in 10 hours
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads