Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    I'd say Sagna's the only consistent one.
    He is but even he has laughable crossing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    This thread is such a joke.
    People like you are always quick to fire off crap like that when they can't come up with a reasoned argument.

Do us a favour. If you can't thing of anything worth saying, then just don't bother?

ReputationRep:
    **Sigh** dear oh dear oh dear **Sigh**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    This thread is such a joke.
    What suggestions do you have how can this team improve? Because that was nowhere near the standard needed to even compete in the Premier League let alone for the title.

ReputationRep:
    LOL arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    People like you are always quick to fire off crap like that when they can't come up with a reasoned argument.

Do us a favour. If you can't thing of anything worth saying, then just don't bother?
    I do have reasoned arguments, it's just that people like you don't read them.

(Original post by MoMatrix)
    What suggestions do you have how can this team improve? Because that was nowhere near the standard needed to even compete in the Premier League let alone for the title.
    Go back a few pages and read my discussion with Panthalic.

ReputationRep:

CHANELLING MENTAL STRENGTH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)

Go back a few pages and read my discussion with Panthalic.
    I have seen that but you seem to be in denial that the team needs central defenders.

ReputationRep:
    2* wins in 10. Easy run in.

*One being against Leyton Orient :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Every year now I find myself wanting stubborn Wenger to go- doubtless to say I will be making the same comment this time next season. No longer are we in a fight with United for the title.....more like a battle with Man City to secure 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    If Arsenal do not win all 4 of their remaining matches they will end the season with fewer points than they earned in 2009-10.

ReputationRep:
    Arsene Wenger :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone listen to radio 5 live ... some arsenal fan called George cried his eyes out over Arsenal .... amazing passion for the club

ReputationRep:
    Meh. At least RVP is doing what he should be doing.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have won only one game in April 2010 and 2011.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Anyone listen to radio 5 live ... some arsenal fan called George cried his eyes out over Arsenal .... amazing passion for the club
    :rofl2:

c u at glasgow next year btw

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal certainly are a great source of entertainment. Sometimes they play good football, but Wenger's strops are a class above that.

Really, you just need some good defenders. You did well over the season really, but your entire defensive unit is woeful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    2* wins in 10. Easy run in.

*One being against Leyton Orient :lol:
    * Make that 2 wins in 11. You forgot the Carling Cup final, that was the best one!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry guys, in a couple of seasons when this team matures Arsenal will be winning lots of trophies!

Woah... just had a feeling of Deja Vu... for the 5th time...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.