University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

its not raining yet :biggrin:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 9021
Of course we like Simon, but he's still relegated to the hallway if he visits :p:

Or at least tied to a chair and not allowed to touch anything in the living room.

AND IF HE THINKS HE'S GOING TO GET THE WHITE CHOCOLATE SPREAD, HE'S GOT ANOTHER THING COMING :p:

That'll teach him. :eek:
Reply 9022
I'm ill.
*Sulks*.

How was Alton Towers?
Reply 9023
AMAZING. And that was on 2 hours of sleep :eek:

We went on ALL the fast rides and the cottage was so cute, even though the evil moos pooed everywhere :s-smilie:

I so need to do work now :frown:
i miss the cottage now! cheeky moos :hmmm: tis quite funny. cannot believe the state of the drive.

woo glad i got you back in one piece, just about!

i wish i lived in sheffield :frown:
Reply 9025
But then you would get no work done whatsoever jen :p:

We would just sit around drinking blue buddhas all day and night and then we would all faill!

Gosh, two seminars tomorrow and I haven't even finished the prep for 1. WHAT IF I GET ASKED A QUESTION. I think I shall panic, scream, and run out of the classroom :eek:
just prepare one thing then be really eager to answer the question on that topic and they wont make you answer another one!
Reply 9027
I prefer my option :p:

It should be okay, we have to do a group presentation in the group so hopefully everyone else has done the work and someone else will talk :biggrin:

Nearly finished Q1 of the first seminar prep, just got to do Q2, then read a load of this gay book, then answer Q3 of another thingie! :s-smilie:
Someone as kidnapped Karen and is playing with her MSN!!! :eek:
Reply 9029
It's probably you, numpty.
Snot!! You said it was you all along and that I was just confused. :p:
Reply 9031
Derr :p:
Derr to you too!

Were dressing up tomorrow!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 9033
Discretion is a most dangerous tool. It depends too much upon the prejudice of those who wield it and it is quickly the vehicle of injustice. Equity’s contribution to procedures and remedies in English law is to open the courts of justice to this terrible danger” Discuss.
Yes.
Reply 9035
Omgosh I've come down with a cold :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 9036
Colds are irritating, I get impatient just having to wait and sit them out as there's nothing you can do :frown:
Reply 9037
Just taken lots of vitamin C and some paracetomol so I can actually move. My whole body has seized up :frown: Usually when it's this bad so quickly, it's really quickly over though. Now that I've said it, it's going to last forever and ever and ever and then kill me :eek:

I don't want to go to my seminars :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 9038
I'm going to down an entire carton of Innocent Smoothie. Oh yeahhh.

I need to tidy my room for a house inspection. I also need to make room in my wardrobe so I can hide my fishie in there in case they get uppity about the 'no pets' rule. Poor Zimmer having to be hid in a cupboard.
Reply 9039
Zimmer is still alive?! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending