Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skygliderjack)
    I'm not international and I haven't received any information about my Engineering Science application as of yet!
    And I'm international and have received interview information, albeit for biological sciences, not engineering

ReputationRep:
    Just received an interview invite for PPL at Univ! Sooo happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_Bennett)
    Anyone interviewing for medicine at Univ and/or Oriel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm at Oriel on the 14th for Med.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecake123)
    people with medicine interviews, please could you post your stats
    12A* GCSEs from a crap school
    BMAT: S1 5.4, S2 5.9, S3 3.5A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NovNin)
    Hey!

Is it possible to have my admissions test (the ELAT) under special consideration as I wasn't taught any of the skills tested in the paper- close reading or analyzing literature or any literary devices beyond metaphors and similes- in my school.
    The syllabus in my country doesn't include it.

I had to teach myself under a very short period, and I don't think my test went that badly considering this fact. Is there any possibilities that the tutors would be willing to take this into account perhaps if I told them?

Somebody please, please reply quickly.
    did you get an interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    St Hugh's, please say something about E&M. It just next week !!!!! I think I am going mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newnham78)
    I wouldn't worry yet.
    I have finally received my invitation. Good luck to your son.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody at Magdalen 9th-11th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misschievous2505)
    who else got an interview at Oxford?
    okay then.what do you recommend i focus on for chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    did you get an interview yet?
    No, I actually got rejected yesterday. It's really desperate, I know, but Oxford was my last hope for any kind of scholarship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skygliderjack)
    I'm not international and I haven't received any information about my Engineering Science application as of yet!
    I am an international applicant, applied for Engg Science(Electrical) and haven't heard either. College =LMH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugheshallettj)
    I have finally received my invitation. Good luck to your son.
    Thanks. So has he. If you see a boy in shorts, introduce yourself!

ReputationRep:
    So I've just seen on the interviews and offers thread that some people know which other colleges they have interviews at, does this mean that because my letter doesn't mention this, I don't have any other interviews? Or have Keble just not told me yet and I will find out when I get there, (if I have any at another college of course), where they are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    So I've just seen on the interviews and offers thread that some people know which other colleges they have interviews at, does this mean that because my letter doesn't mention this, I don't have any other interviews? Or have Keble just not told me yet and I will find out when I get there, (if I have any at another college of course), where they are?
    I think it's just the science/maths/engineering applicants who get to find out before actually coming to Oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    I think it's just the science/maths/engineering applicants who get to find out before actually coming to Oxford
    Oh okay thanks yeah I'm a law applicant

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thanks yeah I'm a law applicant
    I'm Classics and I don't know yet either
    By the way, has anyone got an email with further instructions in regard to interviews? I haven't and it's a little worrying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    Some colleges say before you come, some don't, it isn't subject dependent but either way the information will be available when you're there so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Just got invitation for wadham college! I applied to st johns initially but wadham looks great. Anyone else preparing for a maths interview

ReputationRep:
    Also, what kind of thing qualifies as a "special factor" to tell your interviewers about?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1449075551733.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  67.1 KB
    reading the first paragraph, I thought I was selected for interview after all but...😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.