Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Grateful my dad doesn't live with me normally he's been here a few hours and just loves to push me down and make me upset I swear.

ReputationRep:
    Bored and sicka. It's only 8:16pm. I could die.

ReputationRep:
    Tired, it's 1:58 in the morning, all i want to do is sleep but can't.:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe33)
    Tired, it's 1:58 in the morning, all i want to do is sleep but can't.:yawn:
    *sigh* I know how you feel -.- 5am here lol

ReputationRep:
    I feel sad, my heart hurts n idk how to stop it

ReputationRep:
    Very excited for the special day that is today, I haven't felt this excited for a while, I can't keep still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I feel sad, my heart hurts n idk how to stop it
    Early morning blues maybe? Or something troubling you? maybe you need more sleep

Feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by سِيسِي)
    Early morning blues maybe? Or something troubling you? maybe you need more sleep

Feel better soon
    Somethin troubling me so I couldn't sleep. I'm just waiting the sadness out but it's takin longer than usual

Fanx m8, I hope I do. Why is today special n why the excitement omg :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Somethin troubling me so I couldn't sleep. I'm just waiting the sadness out but it's takin longer than usual

Fanx m8, I hope I do. Why is today special n why the excitement omg :eek:
    Aww I'm sorry to hear that Well, an early morning dose of TSR might lift you up a little, you never know hang in there. Does this help cheer you up :flower2:?

Today is an extremely special day because I'm finally going to be reunited with the love of my life! I received the news last night and have been ecstatic and fidgeting with excitement the entire night. A few weeks apart have felt like an eternity, I'm relieved the wait is finally over! I don't handle separation well at all

ReputationRep:
    Aww I'm sorry to hear that Well, an early morning dose of TSR might lift you up a little, you never know hang in there. Does this help cheer you up :flower2:?

Today is an extremely special day because I'm finally going to be reunited with the love of my life! I received the news last night and have been ecstatic and fidgeting with excitement the entire night. A few weeks apart have felt like an eternity, I'm relieved the wait is finally over! I don't handle separation well at all
    It's okay, it'll pass eventually :-) omg m8, that flower is hypnotising me into smiling - what strange magic is this? :hmmm: actually, I'm smiling more cos a nice stranger has just attempted to cheer Kiwi up. Hint: nice stranger is u :shh:

omg that's v exciting! Do u have butterlflies rn m8? :ahee: happy to hear ur gonna have a fab day ahead of u with a loved one. You two must be such a kawaii couple :-)

ReputationRep:
    I went to sleep at 00:30 and I woke up at around 2am and just rolled around on the bed until 5:30 am.
    At that point I gave up sleeping and hopped on to the computer.

And even though I've hardly slept, I have just received a barrage of good news and I'm just feeling superb right now

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, it'll pass eventually :-) omg m8, that flower is hypnotising me into smiling - what strange magic is this? :hmmm: actually, I'm smiling more cos a nice stranger has just attempted to cheer Kiwi up. Hint: nice stranger is u :shh:

omg that's v exciting! Do u have butterlflies rn m8? :ahee: happy to hear ur gonna have a fab day ahead of u with a loved one. You two must be such a kawaii couple :-)
    That's one special flower, I've always admired it, I think it's voodoo magic hehe I'm glad it made you smile, it always has that effect on me.

I have loads of butterflies fluttering inside me yeah haha, I feel like a kid waiting to open up his presents, and thank you for the niceness as well (I hope that's a real word). And yes we are definitely a kawaii couple, even though I have no idea what that is, I assume it's a good thing

ReputationRep:
    That's one special flower, I've always admired it, I think it's voodoo magic hehe I'm glad it made you smile, it always has that effect on me.

I have loads of butterflies fluttering inside me yeah haha, I feel like a kid waiting to open up his presents, and thank you for the niceness as well (I hope that's a real word). And yes we are definitely a kawaii couple, even though I have no idea what that is, I assume it's a good thing
    Kawaii means cute :lol: and u both defo sound it from what am readin. Fanx again for being nice n have an awesome time with ur partner :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Kawaii means cute :lol: and u both defo sound it from what am readin. Fanx again for being nice n have an awesome time with ur partner :hugs:
    Ohhh so THAT'S what it means why thank you! Not me, but she's definitely the cute one, she's the cutest thing ever created, she's a bundle of cuteness in human form, she contains more than enough cuteness to make up for both of us.

Thank you too for being so nice :nuts: I will do m9, have a great morning, a joyous afternoon and a peaceful evening :fluffy:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daycul1)
    Same
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    *sigh* I know how you feel -.- 5am here lol
    Hope you got to sleep evantaullly, i got to sleep at 3
    :lol:, goodness knows how tired i feel today x

Take care

Zoe x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe33)
    Hope you got to sleep evantaullly, i got to sleep at 3
    :lol:, goodness knows how tired i feel today x

Take care

Zoe x
    Thanks haha I did at 5:30 Same lol no matter how late I sleep, I always end up getting up early. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bad.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.