Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys I'm new here, but I'm making a blog to help with my mental illness and I am writing a blog about it check it out of you want thanks

http://sporadiclightexpert.tumblr.com
    Welcome to MHSS! Though sorry to read about your OCD :console: You're very courageous to speak out via your blog about it - go you!

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Welcome to MHSS! Though sorry to read about your OCD :console: You're very courageous to speak out via your blog about it - go you!
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)
    Hey

I just checked out your blog, you've already got some really good content up there. I also want to do the same, but I just can't, even though I finished my exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, it's just me rambling but I find it helps 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hey

I just checked out your blog, you've already got some really good content up there. I also want to do the same, but I just can't, even though I finished my exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry didn't mean to be anonymous haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QcI JAMES IcQ)

It should help a lot of people out there!! Just keep consistent with your posts and all is good then

It's doesn't matter haha!!!

ReputationRep:
    saw a YikYak about a bad flatmate and I'm convinced it was my flatmate talking about me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QcI JAMES IcQ)

I myself, and I think a lot of people, love blogs. Kind of helps me feel not alone, it's pretty cool you have one. I write electronically but I'm a bit too shy to have a blog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    I haven't read the book, so can't comment on that, but in the movie, it just seems, she is a really annoying, completely self-fish person and one has the impression all her character is just blamed to be depression, which in my opinion - seeing the movie - is not true... (Blaming others and be totally irresponsible is not the core of depression, something maybe occuring, if bipolar (e.g. working several days in a row without pause), but overall, the movie seems just to describe one person, excusing all her negative traits with depression.
    Hmm interesting. :beard: After you said you didn't like the movie I checked reviews for it and a lot of people said the same thing as you. I don't remember if she was like that in the book or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    saw a YikYak about a bad flatmate and I'm convinced it was my flatmate talking about me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't know for sure, so don't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You don't know for sure, so don't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433528343.376045.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  37.5 KB

I really feel that this is about me I'm useless and lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433528343.376045.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  37.5 KB

I really feel that this is about me I'm useless and lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a bit harsh ain't it? Just ignore them, let them hate and just focus on your studies. If they do really care about you, why don't they make an effort to help you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking, and one of the last thing the therapist said to me is "you're in trouble crystal" (not my actual name just using it for all intents and purposes)
    Does that mean she's concerned
    Is she saying it because she thinks that's what i think?
    Is she mocking me...
    Or maybe i'm actually just in trouble.
    I don't feel like i am. That's the problem i think. ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    I was just thinking, and one of the last thing the therapist said to me is "you're in trouble crystal" (not my actual name just using it for all intents and purposes)
    Does that mean she's concerned
    Is she saying it because she thinks that's what i think?
    Is she mocking me...
    Or maybe i'm actually just in trouble.
    I don't feel like i am. That's the problem i think. ugh.
    She probably means you're a dilemma for her, in terms of trying to help with your problems. Maybe she's struggling to unpick them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    She probably means you're a dilemma for her, in terms of trying to help with your problems. Maybe she's struggling to unpick them?
    As in my problems are too difficult or my problems don't need her help...?
    Struggling to unpick them as in she doesn't understand them or doesn't know what they are?
    I unintentionally set a lot of rules
    I said i runaway from people who try to get intimately close so she's kind of wary of getting too close to me.
    I also dislike people who show emotion and assume they can't help me to which she said "god forbid i should ever be human and show emotion"
    I like her she's funny but i'm just wondering what this means for me

Struggling to unpick them as in she doesn't understand them or doesn't know what they are?
    I said i runaway from people who try to get intimately close so she's kind of wary of getting too close to me.
    I also dislike people who show emotion and assume they can't help me to which she said "god forbid i should ever be human and show emotion"
    Ah from what you've said here I would have thought she feels in a bit of a catch 22 because she obviously doesn't want you to run away whilst you're both trying to get to grips with your problems but equally the process will involve discussing and expressing emotions. Get where I'm coming from? Although how you describe your pushing people away and emotions and things she will probably have seen all sorts so her saying you're a trouble you are 'Crystal' is probably her trying to lighten the mood a little. Get where I'm coming from?

ReputationRep:
    Ah accidentally went anonymous 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah from what you've said here I would have thought she feels in a bit of a catch 22 because she obviously doesn't want you to run away whilst you're both trying to get to grips with your problems but equally the process will involve discussing and expressing emotions. Get where I'm coming from? Although how you describe your pushing people away and emotions and things she will probably have seen all sorts so her saying you're a trouble you are 'Crystal' is probably her trying to lighten the mood a little. Get where I'm coming from?
    Ah. That makes sense. Although she said i am in trouble rather than i am trouble.She definitely kept it light because that's what i usually do. Makes more sense, thanks

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Ah accidentally went anonymous 🙈
    It's okay

ReputationRep:
    Ah. That makes sense. Although she said i am in trouble rather than i am trouble.She definitely kept it light because that's what i usually do. Makes more sense, thanks

It's okay
    Ah okay I don't know the exact context obviously but yeah if she said it lightly then nothing to worry about. No worries
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Triggered myself :cry2: Really need to learn how to choose what to read and what not to read when on Facebook :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

700th post here i know, i guess i'm feeling really paranoid today.
    I'm quite close to my ex and i was ruminating over the 'you're in trouble' thing. So i asked him about what he thought and didn't mention my name but it was obvious it was about me because he knows i see my school counsellor so he just told me it's probably nothing and called me paranoid. I decided to go with the whole school counsellor thing i was just like oh it's just odd i guess.
    Then he said "you really are retarded" jokey insult.
    Now he's ignoring me.
    I feel kinda anxious about it.
    My head hurts.
    I don't like this situation, i feel uncomfortable.
    I don't really want to think about it all night but i think i will.
    It's okay if no one replies to this, i just wanted to vent.
    Current thoughts? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I often hear voices and whispering in my ears. And I'm being serious - do yoh think that's normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.