The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Well yeah :tongue: its an every man for himself situation :tongue: :lol:

Yeah, he is... like world number 2 (Rory is number 3!)
Hahaha :tongue: they are the ones I like to see best on tv - Rory was kind of my idol when I was younger :tongue: There are quite a few English ones (though some of these aren't playing in The Master this year); Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter (those hes a bit mardy :tongue:), Robert Rock, Danny Willet, Paul Casey, Justin Rose.... lol I could go on :tongue:

Nooooo who? Matt? Are you saying Matt who used to go to your golf club is like world number 2??? :eek: noooo that...oh my gosh!
Ohh hahaha OK...hmmm interesting :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Nooooo who? Matt? Are you saying Matt who used to go to your golf club is like world number 2??? :eek: noooo that...oh my gosh!
Ohh hahaha OK...hmmm interesting :h:

Hahaha I meant Spieth :lol: sorry! He was world no.1 amateur a few years ago though I think.

I presume you have heard of Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros?
Hahaha I meant Spieth :lol: sorry! He was world no.1 amateur a few years ago though I think.

I presume you have heard of Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros?

Ohhh that makes more sense....you got my hopes up there...:colondollar: :rofl: Oooh so Matt was world no.1 amateur...OK makes sense :h:
Ohhh that makes more sense....you got my hopes up there...:colondollar: :rofl: Oooh so Matt was world no.1 amateur...OK makes sense :h:

Hahaha aww dammit I'm sorry! :colondollar: Would be so cool though if he was world no.1!! Yeah I think so! cant exactly remember. I think world no.1 at the moment is Jason Day (He's Australian)
Hahaha aww dammit I'm sorry! :colondollar: Would be so cool though if he was world no.1!! Yeah I think so! cant exactly remember. I think world no.1 at the moment is Jason Day (He's Australian)

Hahaha no worries it's just that 'he' could be anyone :rofl: Ohh right...he'd better win that title back for us Brits :tongue:
Hahaha no worries it's just that 'he' could be anyone :rofl: Ohh right...he'd better win that title back for us Brits :tongue:

Haha yeah sorry - was rather ambiguous :rofl: Hahaha yes he had better!! I'm pretty sure Rory has been world no.1 before too :tongue:
Haha yeah sorry - was rather ambiguous :rofl: Hahaha yes he had better!! I'm pretty sure Rory has been world no.1 before too :tongue:

Haha don't worry about it :biggrin: Mmhmmm oh yeah he probably has! :yep:
Haha don't worry about it :biggrin: Mmhmmm oh yeah he probably has! :yep:

Haha okay thanks Matrix!! :hugs: :biggrin: Haha yep! I think he (Rory) has the best golf swing of all the pros though - its so fluid and powerful!
Haha okay thanks Matrix!! :hugs: :biggrin: Haha yep! I think he (Rory) has the best golf swing of all the pros though - its so fluid and powerful!

:hugs: oooh (thanks for the brackets - they are VERY helpful :biggrin:) ahh I must look out for that tonight :yep:

Hiiiiiiii :tongue: sup Rhythm?
:hugs: oooh (thanks for the brackets - they are VERY helpful :biggrin:) ahh I must look out for that tonight :yep:

Hahaha (that's okay - I hope it made more sense!) :hugs: Haha yeah you will :yep: :biggrin:
Hiiiiiiii :tongue: sup Rhythm?

Hi, Official Queen Buffting.....

Hi there ! What's up ?
Hahaha (that's okay - I hope it made more sense!) :hugs: Haha yeah you will :yep: :biggrin:

It did hahaha thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hi there ! What's up ?

Still, the ceiling..... What's good?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hi, Official Queen Buffting.....

Hahaha :rofl: I'm not even as much as a buffting as you Prince Buffting :tongue: How have you been? :wink:

It did hahaha thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha phew!!! :wink:
Hahaha :rofl: I'm not even as much as a buffting as you Prince Buffting :tongue: How have you been? :wink:

Good Thank you dear Queen!

Haha phew!!! :wink:

Yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest