Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

Happy New Year one and all. Here's hoping we meet someone or others of similar interests and purpose this year! Hope everyone had a great Xmas and fab celebration into 2014!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Happy New Year one and all. Here's hoping we meet someone or others of similar interests and purpose this year! Hope everyone had a great Xmas and fab celebration into 2014!
    Same to you!!!

Welcome to the thread by the way

ReputationRep:
    I suck so bad at this being a student thing...I'd be in deep **** if there were still january exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I suck so bad at this being a student thing...I'd be in deep **** if there were still january exams
    whts wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Oh cool, I'll be sure to listen to them in a few minutes ; hopefully another band that I'll like (my bro used to have their CD but I haven't heard them in ages!)

Well at least ur done with the bulk of the essay now, not too long till its all over. Are you going to the library for a whole day again? :eek: at least when its over...its over
    Yeah, I'm really happy Just going to make a couple finishing touches now though, maybe for another 3 hours, until 9 Yeah, I may just go tomorrow too! We'll see how I feel though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    whts wrong?
    I've just barely done any work this holiday, my mocks will defo go well...

ReputationRep:
    I've just barely done any work this holiday, my mocks will defo go well...
    lol i've not done much work either

ReputationRep:
    So tired, I could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like

Either way i'm tired, but I feel like watching a film or reading a book. I'll do both yesh :yep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    So tired, i could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like

Either way i'm tired, but I feel like watching a film or reading a book. I'll do both yesh :yep:
    What, both at once? That's impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    What, both at once? That's impressive
    C'mon Dweller, do you think i'm that talented? I mean like watch a film now and then read a few pages of book afterwards. It won't happen though cause I made a plan :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    C'mon Dweller, do you think i'm that talented? I mean like watch a film now and then read a few pages of book afterwards. It won't happen though cause I made a plan :lol:
    I do :yep: () Any/idea what book/film?

ReputationRep:
    So tired, I could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like

No word of a lie, I just thought exactly the same thing, apart from the girls arms part!

ReputationRep:
    I do :yep: () Any/idea what book/film?
    Biased! Jeremy Clarkson - 'The Top Gear Years' (i'm currently reaidng that) for the book and Pulp Fiction for the film. I haven't watched Pulp Fiction and everyone says it's a masterpiece. I got it for £3 in HMV :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No word of a lie, I just thought exactly the same thing, apart from the girls arms part!
    It must be the cold air!! I'm just all achy and tired haha.

ReputationRep:
    It must be the cold air!! I'm just all achy and tired haha.
    I, for some reason, thought that going to bed at half two, when I needed to be up at half seven, was a good idea. It definitely wasn't and I'm now exhausted...I never ever learn! I am also freezing now you mention it haha.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Biased! Jeremy Clarkson - 'The Top Gear Years' (i'm currently reaidng that) for the book and Pulp Fiction for the film. I haven't watched Pulp Fiction and everyone says it's a masterpiece. I got it for £3 in HMV :yep:
    Clearly Ah, never seen Pulp Fiction, it's supposedly awesome though. May have to watch it at some point.

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Same to you!!!

Welcome to the thread by the way
    How many of these I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society I've been in over the years.Thanks for the welcome Jack, hope all is well.

ReputationRep:
    I, for some reason, thought that going to bed at half two, when I needed to be up at half seven, was a good idea. It definitely wasn't and I'm now exhausted...I never ever learn! I am also freezing now you mention it haha.
    Seriously!? My body would scream at me with that little amount of sleep :lol:

Clearly Ah, never seen Pulp Fiction, it's supposedly awesome though. May have to watch it at some point.
    Well it's £3 in HMV last time I checked/bought it which was just before Christiemas With films like that, I need to be in the right mindset to watch it and be like "omg this film is as awesome as a platypus on a pogo-stick"

I still need to do the TSR awards shenanigans.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously!? My body would scream at me with that little amount of sleep :lol:

Well it's £3 in HMV last time I checked/bought it which was just before Christiemas With films like that, I need to be in the right mindset to watch it and be like "omg this film is as awesome as a platypus on a pogo-stick"

I still need to do the TSR awards shenanigans.
    I was up texting someone About six hours is pretty much the norm for me so it's not horrendous but I'm used to sleeping in lately, with it being the holidays, so I'm suuuuper tired today. Where's the handsome man to let me fall asleep on him? Hah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Yeah, I'm really happy Just going to make a couple finishing touches now though, maybe for another 3 hours, until 9 Yeah, I may just go tomorrow too! We'll see how I feel though
    That's good to hear Nice productive day for you then I've done 1 STEP question and halfway through a D1 paper... gonna take a dinner break though . Ah fair enough, see you then

I listened to those 4 songs and yay another band I like, I particular liked ''Do Me a Favour'' I think I like the killers as well, some of their songs at least

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.