The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
#obsessed

#TimeForBeddyByesBeforeSheddyCries
The Shed End

Reality = being told my wumming game is off, vague anti semetic comments and being told I missed a hashtag that isn't relevant to the situation. All the while Arsenal fans celebrate a made up event they created to celebrate beating a piss poor team who rarely realistically threaten to beat them over the season.

Poor form guys, the irony being that judging from Twitter you're fans are celebrating this more than we 'disgustingly' did a 0-0 draw last weekend

#smalltime
#howthegreatshavefallen

Come on Shed, now you've forgotten #salty, #inferioritycomplex AND #smallclubmentality

Pull it together.

how do we request a temp ban btw? srs, not just cos this thread is a shower of ****e.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

how do we request a temp ban btw? srs, not just cos this thread is a shower of ****e.

:laugh:

Think just PM a mod, or quote them in

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
x

Exams am guessing? You do Maths innit?
Original post by IceyFish
:laugh:

Think just PM a mod, or quote them in

Exams am guessing? You do Maths innit?

Yeah, realised i've got a lot more to do than expected, should be alright if I grind for the next two weeks though, maths is generally pretty easy if you just constantly run through enough questions, even if you dont understand it. You're dentistry right? hows that going?
Everyone just stop giving him attention and he will go, how hard can that be?!
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
Benteke

Ben ****ing teke

You may as well sign berahino, Lambert and Austin. Jesus Christ

Prayy elaborate
Original post by The Shed End
Rules have changed apparently, medals can be given out at the clubs discretion and as we have a small squad chances are he'll get one. The fact that that until now he's played one minute in the Premier League and has more medals than Stevie G is too funny haha

Won the pl and can't stop talking about a "rivals" player, jeez sheddy stop with the #smallclubmentality
Can't believe no ones realised that the only reason Chelsea fans hate other teams having local rivalry's is because they no meaningful ones themselves....

So they have to resort to acting like the annoying **** with ADHD in school just to get a bit of attention.

Anyway, can't believe there's still talk of Cech happening, there is more chance of Fabregas resigning tbf. Begovic is a shout though, aside from his **** up against Chelsea he's been very good all season. That or Forster
Begovic has deserved a top ten move since Mignolet got one. I remember we were linked with him, and I'd rather we plumped for him than the Belgian.
Original post by leinad2012
Can't believe no ones realised that the only reason Chelsea fans hate other teams having local rivalry's is because they no meaningful ones themselves....

So they have to resort to acting like the annoying **** with ADHD in school just to get a bit of attention.

Anyway, can't believe there's still talk of Cech happening, there is more chance of Fabregas resigning tbf. Begovic is a shout though, aside from his **** up against Chelsea he's been very good all season. That or Forster

If we wanted someone on Begovic's level, we would have kept Fabianski.
Ever since Buffon moving to Juventus I don't think a "top" keeper's ever switched clubs
What kind of idiots put hash tags on TSR posts
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Yeah, realised i've got a lot more to do than expected, should be alright if I grind for the next two weeks though, maths is generally pretty easy if you just constantly run through enough questions, even if you dont understand it. You're dentistry right? hows that going?

Yeah I know that feeling, suppose just keep practising questions and you'll be fine as i imagine maths is more about understanding. Yeah I am, kinda fxcked lol got exams this week and next and there's just so much **** to learn, ain't even too hard to understand but there's too much of it. Just trying to pass tbh.
#sugardaddy club
I bet Zurich's favourite chant judging by his obsession with arsenal's rivals goes like this to the tune of that Blur song:
"Blues who are spurs who like spurs to be blues who do spurs like they're blues who do blues like they're spurs"
Top Banter m9
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
What kind of idiots put hash tags on TSR posts

#Salty
Where does everyone stand in Devilman Vs Skepta beef btw? Ratings for Devilman's reply tbh but he can't touch the best grime artist in the industry.