Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just love being right about Sterling. He looks amazing with City. People were saying he is rubbish and now I say I was right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Looks like Lloris will be injured for the game against us - that's big.

Vorm is a good sub keeper for them but Lloris is another level and that could make the difference...
    Let's see if we can beat Burnley and Burton first..

(Original post by Ellie_LFC)
    I think pardew must be smoking something...stupid offer.
    Palace offered an initial £23.5 million with a further £7 million in add-ons. Those additional clauses included £2.5 million should Palace qualify for the Champions League with Benteke scoring 20 goals and playing in 70 per cent of the fixtures of such a top-four campaign. These three conditions formed part of the same clause.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...relied-on-pal/

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    I just love being right about Sterling. He looks amazing with City. People were saying he is rubbish and now I say I was right.
    You are, people are haters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He only looks "amazing" because he's surrounded by amazing players.

I mean look at how he played when Suarez will still at Liverpool!

He's average at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Let's see if we can beat Burnley and Burton first..

Palace offered an initial £23.5 million with a further £7 million in add-ons. Those additional clauses included £2.5 million should Palace qualify for the Champions League with Benteke scoring 20 goals and playing in 70 per cent of the fixtures of such a top-four campaign. These three conditions formed part of the same clause.

That's actually amazing
    Does he have to win the 200m final too?

Ballsy from Palace, almost as insulting as when Arsenal offered £40,000,001 for Suarez...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    He only looks "amazing" because he's surrounded by amazing players.

I mean look at how he played when Suarez will still at Liverpool!

He's average at best.
    And yet he is taking on players and creating assists. It doesn't help that the rest of the England team is rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Pellegrini didn't use Sterling in the right way. He'll do well under Guardiola imo.

ReputationRep:
    Pellegrini didn't use Sterling in the right way. He'll do well under Guardiola imo.

ReputationRep:
    Plus it was only Steaua Bucharest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mane in hospital after injuring his shoulder in training.

ReputationRep:
    And yet he is taking on players and creating assists. It doesn't help that the rest of the England team is rubbish.
    We all know how awful the national team is. I had my eyes fixed on Steeling throughout the Euros and I rest my case, he was gobshite - no better than Jordan Ibe. All speed, no vision.

At Liverpool he was up front with Suarez (back in the day), Sturridge and Coutinho. Now he's with the likes of De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero. Nolito will be their first-choice winger - end of.

I have no idea what team you support, but Sterling will remain an expensive bench warmer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Mane in hospital after injuring his shoulder in training.
    Hopefully it isn't that bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    We all know how awful the national team is. I had my eyes fixed on Steeling throughout the Euros and I rest my case, he was gobshite - no better than Jordan Ibe. All speed, no vision.

At Liverpool he was up front with Suarez (back in the day), Sturridge and Coutinho. Now he's with the likes of De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero. Nolito will be their first-choice winger - end of.

I have no idea what team you support, but Sterling will remain an expensive bench warmer.
    Sterling has a lot of guile and technical skill, a footballing brain. No vision? Did you see his through pass to Rooney against Italy in the WC? He has bags of talent. Or his demolition of Chelsea's defence in Liverpool colours?

Guys a beasstttt.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mane driving from Melwood with a sling on his arm, can't be too serious if he's driving.
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mane with the muscle injury rather than shoulder injury as 1st feared. May not be as bad.

EDIT: He's a doubt for Burnley.

More likelihood of pardew being hit by a bus.

ReputationRep:
    Mane with the muscle injury rather than shoulder injury as 1st feared. May not be as bad.

That's good news. Klopp may not risk playing him vs Burnley, since we're playing Spurs next.

We are cursed by injuries......

ReputationRep:
    Sterling has a lot of guile and technical skill, a footballing brain. No vision? Did you see his through pass to Rooney against Italy in the WC? He has bags of talent. Or his demolition of Chelsea's defence in Liverpool colours?

Guys a beasstttt.
    So you're a City fan, right?

ReputationRep:

I'd much prefer him missing Burnley than missing Spurs

Will Sturridge be back for Burnley?
    Could do the same as against Arsenal but put Firmino where Mané was with Sturridge up front?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I'd much prefer him missing Burnley than missing Spurs

Will Sturridge be back for Burnley?
    Could do the same as against Arsenal but put Firmino where Mané was with Sturridge up front?
    As far as I'm aware Sturridge is in contention to play this weekend. Klopp didn't want to risk him in the Arsenal game due to the niggle in his hip. I assume Origi or Sturridge will come in for Mane.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.