Original post by L'Evil Fish
No... :colonhash:

Year 12 is AFTER Results day...

Agreedy
This thread has been so dead without me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Agreedy

Good. Or I'll throw a tantrum :teehee: and literally never post on said threads...
Original post by MattFletcher
I saw that :shock: what happened to aurorae? (Or however it is spelt)

Name change

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhhh I see
Original post by MattFletcher
ahhhh I see

I'm so hungry omg I've already eaten so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
No... :colonhash:

Year 12 is AFTER Results day...

Agreedy

So we leave the next thread unfinished? :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree

Oh we'll finish it by then... Another one... Maybe even 2 with the run up to results day, and then everyone exchanging results.

I say, we organise a time where we all post our results. So all the regulars have their results within a few pages of each other (so well all post at one time eg 13:47) and then we can keep up with each other before strangers randomly post results...
Oh we'll finish it by then... Another one... Maybe even 2 with the run up to results day, and then everyone exchanging results.

I say, we organise a time where we all post our results. So all the regulars have their results within a few pages of each other (so well all post at one time eg 13:47) and then we can keep up with each other before strangers randomly post results...

Thought that discussion would go in the 'Results day' thread..

12 sounds good - by then everybody will have theirs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thought that discussion would go in the 'Results day' thread..

It'll be here too though, I mean :tongue:
Original post by Olympiad

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll make sure it's a good time.for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

pm or am?

Nah, we'll finish another one at least. :tongue:

I don't plan on posting my results and I'll probably be out all day but okay :tongue:
pm or am?

PM?
Or all the regulars can just post "reserved for grades" in the morning then edit when they get their result

Whose starting the next thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
PM?
Or all the regulars can just post "reserved for grades" in the morning then edit when they get their result

Whose starting the next thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably won't be back home by then... I think next morning would be ideal. :smile:
I promise to not post as much in the next thread :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, we'll finish another one at least. :tongue:

I don't plan on posting my results and I'll probably be out all day but okay :tongue:

Even if it's the day after tbh...

You're telling me anyway :wink: even if it's not everyone else
So I have a bit of a cold, and sometimes my eyes water with it, and in my last exam (Latin), my eyes started watering and after the paper, people came up to me and were like "Why were you crying? I know it's all over, but it was only Latin." :/

You're telling me anyway :wink: even if it's not everyone else

Fair enough :tongue:
Original post by alexgr97
So I have a bit of a cold, and sometimes my eyes water with it, and in my last exam (Latin), my eyes started watering and after the paper, people came up to me and were like "Why were you crying? I know it's all over, but it was only Latin." :/

:lol: I cry a lot too when exams are over!:smile:

Spoiler

Latest