Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara8000)
    LOL do i want to be internet friends with you?
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I like (read: ****ing despise) that you say that as though it's something I should accept rather than putting your head on a spike.

I've been reading/watching Game of Thrones a lot recently.
    :rofl:

Nah, if I was rich, I'd splash out on friends (poor or rich) and myself tbh :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Bought my provisional license...

If I can learn to drive it'd be handy for open days wouldn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)

Don't think so really x( depends where you'd want to go and how far you were

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Can't see how. You'd have to be awake to drive everywhere and it would probably cost more.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think so really x( depends where you'd want to go and how far you were

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't see how. You'd have to be awake to drive everywhere and it would probably cost more.
    What do you mean? Petrol wouldn't be more than 50 quid, and could car pool

ReputationRep:
    I have gone for it, I know I've nothing to lose (although actually if I didn't apply I would know that I could visit my family in Australia in the summer, so I suppose I'm losing that :rofl:). Jan Cockburn came to my school to talk to people interested, but I only really went to the meeting to subtly brag that I'd already heard about it and applied :lol:

It says on the Masterclass website that it's not Cambridge Heath

I'm also scared of train by myself, and I've flown by myself before :lol: I suppose planes are unlikely to leave without you.
    Same she came to ours! Whereabouts do you go?! Boo Australia would be amazing! What field are you interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    I can't tell if it's just a really popular subject so everywhere is booked, or unpopular so there is nothing for it :lol:
    It's neither no where in this country is particularly good for physics! The states on the other hand....

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? Petrol wouldn't be more than 50 quid, and could car pool
    Have you ever been to cambridge bro? (cos ultimately that's where you want to go) there is like no where for cars :/
    I'm thinking more.practicality than money

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever been to cambridge bro? (cos ultimately that's where you want to go) there is like no where for cars :/
    I'm thinking more.practicality than money

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I haven't surely you can find a parking space within a 10 minute walk?:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god. I just recognised someone on this forum (avatar + forum details) as someone I kinda used to know in real life.

Don't really know what to do. XD Chances are they won't remember me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    Oh my god. I just recognised someone on this forum (avatar + forum details) as someone I kinda used to know in real life.

Don't really know what to do. XD Chances are they won't remember me.
    Savour this opportunity and use it as a chance for some top quality trolling :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like (read: ****ing despise) that you say that as though it's something I should accept rather than putting your head on a spike.

I've been reading/watching Game of Thrones a lot recently.
    I like this ...

I think i'm gonna book my open days on Monday :-) but errrmmm how do i do it :L ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    I like this ...

I think i'm gonna book my open days on Monday :-) but errrmmm how do i do it :L ?
    Look at the link I sent fish!

No I haven't surely you can find a parking space within a 10 minute walk?:lol:
    Not one that isn't crazy expensive/youre allowed to use

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh nonononononono .. not cambridge :lol: i'm not really an Oxbridge fan if i'm honest :-) .... I mean how do i just generally book it for any uni? or do i even have too ? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I finding Chemistry so hard, i know I have the potential to get a B or even an A but i keep making stupid mistakes in the exam and the practical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Oh nonononononono .. not cambridge :lol: i'm not really an Oxbridge fan if i'm honest :-) .... I mean how do i just generally book it for any uni? or do i even have too ? :lol:
    Me neither! Dislike the places tbh! I find them outdated and stuffy! What are you booking?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How much is crazy expensive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darnell LD97)
    Why am I finding Chemistry so hard, i know I have the potential to get a B or even an A but i keep making stupid mistakes in the exam and the practical
    Same here, it's the subject I'm having most trouble with at the moment, drop too many marks through just stupidity! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    Me neither! Dislike the places tbh! I find them outdated and stuffy! What are you booking?
    i just don't think it's worth all it's "prestige" and i really don't want to move into the south and especially London

Hopefully, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and HYMS (although they're apparently not doing interviews next year! )

what you finding hard ?

ReputationRep:
    Work more is the bottom line, when you get something wrong don't put it off as. A silly mistake that you won't make again because you will do the same thing again until you get it right and then leave it and come back to it!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.