Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm sorry for not accepting, I really am! Thank you :hugs: I hope you're okay

Thanks also to TLG (my iPod wont let me quote you ) :hugs:
    Oh no! It was an offer, you didn't have to take me up on it. Just if you needed to talk or wanted to talk, I wanted you to know that the offer is there. I'm ok.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by StarlightSmiles)
    Thanks.
    So much work looming over my head all the time.

Med question : I've been told to take sertraline in the morning rather than evening to make sure it doesn't make my sleep restless . Will this make me drowsy in the day?
    I'm on 150mg Sertraline and it's never made me drowsy :nah: So I'd hope you'd be OK!

Yeah, I vaguely remember that feeling of working looming over you the whole time. (I've blocked most of Oxford from my mind. Dissociate wildly whenever I go there, to the extent that I don't remember ever being there :erm: )

(Original post by Pathway)
    It's ok, I didn't see it like that. Hopefully things improve soon. :console:

--------------------

Considering taking a break from the MHSS sooner than planned. Doubt I'll be lucid enough to post here when I go back home.
    Stay in touch by text, even if you leave?

Thanks also to TLG (my iPod wont let me quote you ) :hugs:
    No problems hunny bun :lovehug:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    My quote button is not working but thanks. Managed to ground myself and bit and distract myself with my mum's computer woes Think I might have an early night, just to avoid anything kicking off though

Don't know how to console you but just wanted you to know I read your post :hugs:

Huge hugs :jumphug: We love you! #TeamDukey
    Well done for grounding :hugs: you can sort my dad's too if that would help distract even more? I have no idea how he manages to break it so often...

x
    Hope you're ok :penguinhug:

I would go into detail, but you all heard over and over and over and over again. I'm fighting back tears cause I honestly don't know what I can do :sad:

I appreciate that offer, but it's nothing new Thank you though!
    :jumphug: You are awesome! Other people are just horrible unfortunately, wish they weren't

ReputationRep:
    I'm on 150mg Sertraline and it's never made me drowsy :nah: So I'd hope you'd be OK!

Yeah, I vaguely remember that feeling of working looming over you the whole time. (I've blocked most of Oxford from my mind. Dissociate wildly whenever I go there, to the extent that I don't remember ever being there :erm: )

Stay in touch by text, even if you leave?

No problems hunny bun :lovehug:
    Not entirely sure you'll get much out of me. :dontknow: Everything is just too much to deal with now, not sure how I'll cope with everything there, but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Well done for grounding :hugs: you can sort my dad's too if that would help distract even more? I have no idea how he manages to break it so often...

Hope you're ok :penguinhug:

:jumphug: You are awesome! Other people are just horrible unfortunately, wish they weren't
    I'm ok. Are you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Haha! I'm no whizz at computers, my parents (Mum especially) are just exceptionally noobish when it comes to technology. Like every few months my mum will be like "how do I attach a Word document to an email?" and I'm like WTF I TOLD U THIS A ZILLION TIMES AND YOU DREW A DIAGRAM AND EVERYTHING :facepalm:

Not entirely sure you'll get much out of me. :dontknow: Everything is just too much to deal with now, not sure how I'll cope with everything there, but oh well.
    Well just remember I am there via text if that would ever help. I know I sometimes say the wrong thing by accident but you are always welcome to message :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I'm no whizz at computers, my parents (Mum especially) are just exceptionally noobish when it comes to technology. Like every few months my mum will be like "how do I attach a Word document to an email?" and I'm like WTF I TOLD U THIS A ZILLION TIMES AND YOU DREW A DIAGRAM AND EVERYTHING :facepalm:

Well just remember I am there via text if that would ever help. I know I sometimes say the wrong thing by accident but you are always welcome to message :hugs:
    Thank you I just feel bad. :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs:
    Aaaaaand quote button stopped working again :nothing:

Don't feel bad about texting - wouldn't have given you my number if I minded you messaging me. Not everyone gets my Facebook/number and I don't invite everyone to PM me either. So clearly I don't mind you getting in touch

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaand quote button stopped working again :nothing:

Don't feel bad about texting - wouldn't have given you my number if I minded you messaging me. Not everyone gets my Facebook/number and I don't invite everyone to PM me either. So clearly I don't mind you getting in touch
    :hugs: Thank you it means a lot, just not entirely sure how the next 3.5 months are gonna pan out. Tbh, I'm terrified. :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :jumphug: Hang on in there hun. I don't blame you for being scared - it sounds like a terrifying prospect.

I wish I had my own flat so I could just have you stay over no problems (and tasha96!) and keep you safe
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm ok. Are you?
    Yeah I'm alright, ish.

Mine are the same. How both of them can do most of their work on computers and still not be able to to use them is beyond me!

ReputationRep:
    Last night here in halls before the summer, really not looking forward to moving back in as being here gives me my own space.

ReputationRep:
    bleh :cry:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: Hang on in there hun. I don't blame you for being scared - it sounds like a terrifying prospect.

I wish I had my own flat so I could just have you stay over no problems (and tasha96!) and keep you safe
    Just realy difficult. :cry:Thank you. thinkn i'm going to go and hide, because intrusive memories.

Yeah I'm alright, ish.

Mine are the same. How both of them can do most of their work on computers and still not be able to to use them is beyond me!
    am around if pm would help although i'm probably useless sorry :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicemidgetgem)
    are the people having conversations?
    Sometimes, albeit rarely.

Also Sabertooth, in response to yohr earlier post, i've never taken drugs before. I don't suffer schizophrenia, nor does my family have a background of voices or mental problems. Nor have I experienced truly traumatic events in my life.

I'm quite baffled. Gods know, maybe the reason is paranormal
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    bleh :cry:
    :jumphug:

Just realy difficult. :cry:Thank you. thinkn i'm going to go and hide, because intrusive memories.

am around if pm would help although i'm probably useless sorry :cry:
    you're not useless! I'll be alright thanks, you're (as always) welcome o if you want though :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    You safe hun? Facebook me if necessary xxx

ReputationRep:
    Kinda feel floaty and dissasoiativy and strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Kinda feel floaty and dissasoiativy and strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will be on Facebook for a little while longer if you need help grounding xxx

ReputationRep:
    Will be on Facebook for a little while longer if you need help grounding xxx
    Just watching tele rolling away in the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.