Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TirnanF)
    Are you finished exams already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GG grammar.

Just messing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well today's been productive! 5 past papers I also had a sudden desire to listen to Taylor Swift on repeat for some reason.

On the topic of dreams, I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant, and I was crying because my life was ruined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Well today's been productive! 5 past papers I also had a sudden desire to listen to Taylor Swift on repeat for some reason.

On the topic of dreams, I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant, and I was crying because my life was ruined.
    One of the first people to go to cambridge at my school got pregnant during AS, raised a baby whilst at Cambridge and is now living a pretty sweet life hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    One of the first people to go to cambridge at my school got pregnant during her AS exams, raised a baby whilst at Cambridge and is now living a pretty sweet life hahah
    Wow, how did she manage the workload :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    One of the first people to go to cambridge at my school got pregnant during her AS exams, raised a baby whilst at Cambridge and is now living a pretty sweet life hahah
    Queens' (and probably others) has a creche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Wow, how did she manage the workload :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I actually have no idea! I know that the college sorted out some provisions for her, and I imagine supervisors were a bit more lenient...

What?? :lol:

I thought that they wouldn't even admit students with children
    How did she manage?

(Original post by jneill)
    Well that's reassuring :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So unproductive today :/ I recapped module 3 (biodiversity) of F212, then did a C2 past paper, an F212 past paper and a F322 past paper. Better than yesterday tbh- all I did was recap module 4 of F322 and then I did a F322 paper and an F212 paper.
    I've barely done any past papers, and I've barely revised physics this week. I'm going to fail everything :/ just feeling so down :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    So unproductive today :/ I recapped module 3 (biodiversity) of F212, then did a C2 past paper, an F212 past paper and a F322 past paper. Better than yesterday tbh- all I did was recap module 4 of F322 and then I did a F322 paper and an F212 paper.
    I've barely done any past papers, and I've barely revised physics this week. I'm going to fail everything :/ just feeling so down :/

it will b ok

ReputationRep:
    More productive than yesterday, but not productive enough. Did some chem chalk and talking (explaining some theories in my head and writing stuff down on the whiteboard) couple maths papers and a physics old spec paper.

Hey don't put yourself down like that, you'll be okay

I'm sure that you're comfortable in physics with a lot of the content, just check with a past paper tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hey don't put yourself down like that, you'll be okay

I'm sure that you're comfortable in physics with a lot of the content, just check with a past paper tomorrow
    Thank you I'm just so worried that I can't bring myself to actually revise :/ tomorrow and Saturday are going to be pure past papers I think.
    Yeah, I think I'll do that, just to make sure I know what's what XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Having a look, there's even a student parent representative within CUSU!

What?? :lol:

I thought that they wouldn't even admit students with children
    How did she manage?
    Yeah, exactly. Goes to show they're open to admitting students of all backgrounds!
    Cheeky fb stalk and I found this article she wrote about being a student parent http://www.tcs.cam.ac.uk/comment/003...ut-doable.html

Thank you I'm just so worried that I can't bring myself to actually revise :/ tomorrow and Saturday are going to be pure past papers I think.
    Yeah, I think I'll do that, just to make sure I know what's what XD
    No worries.
    My plan is to finish all the past papers available, to get a taste of all the kinds of questions that have come up, before Saturday and then purely revise on Saturday and Sunday. That way my revision can be more based around my weaknesses rather than stuff that I know well.

If I could sum up my AS Levels in the sciences this year in two words, it'd be 'past papers' XD

ReputationRep:
    No worries.
    My plan is to finish all the past papers available, to get a taste of all the kinds of questions that have come up, before Saturday and then purely revise on Saturday and Sunday. That way my revision can be more based around my weaknesses rather than stuff that I know well.

If I could sum up my AS Levels in the sciences this year in two words, it'd be 'past papers' XD
    That's a really good way to do it really XD Sounds like a solid plan XD
    Haha, I know right? I swear past papers have taken over my life :lol:

Having a look, there's even a student parent representative within CUSU!

Yeah, exactly. Goes to show they're open to admitting students of all backgrounds!
    Cheeky fb stalk and I found this article she wrote about being a student parent http://www.tcs.cam.ac.uk/comment/003...ut-doable.html
    I think she's pretty amazing :')

ReputationRep:
    I think she's pretty amazing :'
    Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    Is deferred entry harder to get a place with?
    If you do deffered entry and get rejected does that mean you can't apply the year after?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    I actually did vector in IGCSE and I know dot product as my teacher taught me after GCSE for fun
    So should be fine then :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But apart from that I don't see why you couldn't :ahee:

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.