Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lainathiel)
    Interview for medicine at Worcester! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations you! And good luck in your interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newnham78)
    Thanks. So has he. If you see a boy in shorts, introduce yourself!
    haha ok. and if you see a guy in a dapper suit, thats me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SruthiBoppana)
    Anyone else waiting on Worcester for maths?
    I am

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR SCIENCY/MEDICINY INTERVIEWS and see you soon in Oxford Am I the only one who is very very excited about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GemCW)
    I am
    Join us on the MAT thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou77777)
    Got interviews for medicine at Brasenose and Hertford on the 14th and 15th!!! So shocked..didn't think my BMAT or gcse results would cut it!
    Congratulations!

Do you mind me asking what your GCSEs/BMAT were?

ReputationRep:
    Just got interviews for Biomedical Science at Keble and Corpus Christi!!!! So happy ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxcvbn123)
    Which college are you applying for?
    I'm waiting for St Hugh's for Math.
    Trinity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eux)
    Join us on the MAT thread!
    Believe me I'm watching that one too 😣

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview for engineering at baliol today, quite excited and nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have an Archaeology and Anthropology interview ? (I'm Keble.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)
    Congratulations!

Do you mind me asking what your GCSEs/BMAT were?
    thank you!!!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:
    9A*s, 2As (my a's were a level 2 in further maths and short course RS so not sure if these count) and 2Bs5.9, 4.9, 3.5AAlthough I do come from a 'deprived' area and a state school so maybe that was taken into consideration!

Anyone else got medicine interviews? How are you guys preparing? x

ReputationRep:
    Have been invited to interview at Hertford for biochemistry but haven't heard where my second interview will be, anyone else in the same position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megrostron)
    Have been invited to interview at Hertford for biochemistry but haven't heard where my second interview will be, anyone else in the same position?
    I'm not a biochemistry applicant but I heard that you get told your second college when you're down in Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    I'm not a biochemistry applicant but I heard that you get told your second college when you're down in Oxford.
    Ah right thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou77777)
    Got interviews for medicine at Brasenose and Hertford on the 14th and 15th!!! So shocked..didn't think my BMAT or gcse results would cut it!
    I've got an interview for medicine at Brasenose on the 14th too!!! is that the one you applied to? what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    I've got an interview for medicine at Brasenose on the 14th too!!! is that the one you applied to? what are your stats?
    wow congrats!!! maybe we should meet up while we're there! and yes, yourself?
    9A*s, 2As (my a's were a level 2 in further maths and short course RS so not sure if these count) and 2Bs
    5.9, 4.9, 3.5A in bmat
    AAAA at AS (bio, chem, maths and psychology)
    A* A* A* A predictions
    I know my stats aren't brilliant but I do come from a 'deprived' area and a state school so maybe that was taken into consideration!
    what about yourself? Also how are you preparing for it? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrick2810)
    Not rude at all! Ive applied to, and received offers from, Manchester, Durham, Exeter, Warwick. Where else have you applied?have you got an oxford interview?
    Ah no i didnt get an interview i have applied for warwick (offer at AAA) birmingham, imperial and st andrews good luck with your application!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone at Merton 15th-16th? or for chemistry at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarinet)
    Anyone staying in St Anne's between 13th and 15th?
    Staying at St. Anne's between 13th and 16th

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.