Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Just watching tele rolling away in the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK, well gimme a shout if you need me. If I don't answer quickly, that means I've fallen asleep

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone is okay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Watched a tv show and again one of the characters was giving me dangerous instructions.

I don't know what to do. :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Watched a tv show and again one of the characters was giving me dangerous instructions.

I don't know what to do. :cry2:
    Sorry, only just read this. Are you safe? Do you wanna chat via PM for a little?

ReputationRep:
    Been really struggling with breathing recently, developed this cough thats not actually a cough, like somethings stuck in my throat and i need to move it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sorry, only just read this. Are you safe? Do you wanna chat via PM for a little?
    Thank you for the offer I'll be ok. It's just a really scary situation to be in.

I told my wife but she doesn't seem to get how scary this is. I promised her I wouldn't act on any instructions but it's turning into a difficult promise to keep :/
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thank you for the offer I'll be ok. It's just a really scary situation to be in.

I told my wife but she doesn't seem to get how scary this is. I promised her I wouldn't act on any instructions but it's turning into a difficult promise to keep :/
    You sure? If you don't need me, Imma go to bed, so if PMing would help, best to say so now

:console: :hugs: :console:

ReputationRep:
    You sure? If you don't need me, Imma go to bed, so if PMing would help, best to say so now

:console: :hugs: :console:
    Nah, you should go to bed, but thanks

(I might send a pm later but don't worry about replying promptly [or at all]).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs:
    I pride myself on always replying PMs and VMs, even if it takes me a little while or I don't see them straightaway :yep:

Stay safe! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You safe hun? Facebook me if necessary xxx
    safe ish thanks. Just feel horrible. Hope you're ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    safe ish thanks. Just feel horrible. Hope you're ok :hugs:
    am around if you need someone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    am around if you need someone?
    Thanks. Sorry you're up at such a horrible hour too :console: are you ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Thanks. Sorry you're up at such a horrible hour too :console: are you ok?
    just struggling but i will be ok.

ReputationRep:
    oh good, couldn't sleep & supposed to be going out later for most of the afternoon, fun times...:sigh:

I'm 20 today Crying opening birthday cards. I don't know weather this is my mental illness or just me 😖 I feel terrible!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Current feelings: I want a cuddle and comfort
    But I want everyone to **** off.
    I want to talk it out
    But I don't want to talk to anyone.
    I want to be alone
    But I feel lonely.
    I want this feeling to go away.
    But deep down I don't want to get better. I'll change if I do. People like me now.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 20 today Crying opening birthday cards. I don't know weather this is my mental illness or just me 😖 I feel terrible!
    Is this the OP from the turning 20 is having a bad effect thread?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry anon 51, I'm the one that replied went anon by accident yet again.

Is this the OP from the turning 20 is having a bad effect thread?
    Yep hi 🙋

ReputationRep:
    Yep hi 🙋
    Aw look I think because you're going through a period of a lot of change and you're also turning 20 maybe you feel like you're supposed to be all grown up now and deal with things by yourself and that's kinda scaring you? Well you don't have to deal with things on your own at any age, everyone needs support. And honestly it's there for you at uni if you ask for it. No one is going to even know how old you are unless you tell them, you won't look markedly different from the other students so you won't get treated differently. You are only 20, you are so young, you don't need to feel like right that's it I'm not a teenager anymore noone's going to care. You're still a young person. Don't fret you won't notice any difference just try to focus on the task at hand... Enjoying first year of uni and making new friends .

So please don't be upset :hugs:. But most importantly Happy Birthday 🎉 did you get anything nice?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.