Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My head ******* kills
I can'teven handle a day at school without feeling so much ******* pressure
My head literally..if anyone just knew.
I hate it
Also school have totally screwed me over regarding a levels.
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
My head ******* kills
I can'teven handle a day at school without feeling so much ******* pressure
My head literally..if anyone just knew.
I hate it
Also school have totally screwed me over regarding a levels.
:hugs:

What exactly has your school done if you don't mind me asking?
xx
xxkaylsxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hate myself and my life and nobody even cares enough to notice. how can my 'ex-friends' not see how much they are making me hurt? i feel like im dying inside and nobody cares enough to stop it all. i cant cope anymore, im a worthless excuse for a human being. just want it to end :cry:
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxkaylsxx)
I hate myself and my life and nobody even cares enough to notice. how can my 'ex-friends' not see how much they are making me hurt? i feel like im dying inside and nobody cares enough to stop it all. i cant cope anymore, im a worthless excuse for a human being. just want it to end :cry:
We care, we all care very deeply about you. You're a great person and no one wants to see you do anything drastic, I mean it :hugs:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im just gross, fat, ugly, horrid, and i hate myself. I'm17 soon and will I celebrate? no. i'm a depressed cow and my family know it and have put up with my reclusive behaviour for 2 years now and cant take anymore of me, but tbh, i have no where to go, nothing planned, and i really cant face the world as i am a physical disgusting state and if i werent id happily explore this evil world but no
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
We care, we all care very deeply about you. You're a great person and no one wants to see you do anything drastic, I mean it :hugs:
Thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me right now.
How are you doing?
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xxkaylsxx)
Thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me right now.
How are you doing?
Not so hot, but I'll survive :o:
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not so hot, but I'll survive :o:
Good good, hope i stays sunny, that tends to help a little (well it helps me, dont know about you ) :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey guys, how's everyone getting on?

I should feel on top of the world; exams over, on holiday, little to worry about but I still keep feeling so so **** I don't know why. :sad:
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Hey guys, how's everyone getting on?

I should feel on top of the world; exams over, on holiday, little to worry about but I still keep feeling so so **** I don't know why. :sad:
Not good but still fighting it :o:

I know what you mean, all my exams finished last week but now i have nothing to occupy my mind
:hugs:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hope you're all ok
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Remember I said I was surviving? I'm not. What's the ******* point of any of it? :cry:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Remember I said I was surviving? I'm not. What's the ******* point of any of it? :cry:
whaddup?
xxkaylsxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Whats wrong? :hugs:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i just wish things weren't this way
it's my bday tomorrow and im just being a depressed cow and will not celebrate
i act 40 when im so young
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
i just wish things weren't this way
it's my bday tomorrow and im just being a depressed cow and will not celebrate
i act 40 when im so young
try and enjoy it you get a happy birthday from all of us!

are things looking any better for the summer holiday?
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
try and enjoy it you get a happy birthday from all of us!

are things looking any better for the summer holiday?

thank you

and no i just intend on staying indoors and reading
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ohhhh noooo. I've got an English exam tomorrow. It's the only exam I'm sitting this year. I'm not taking the others until next summer or January. I've done lots of preparation and practise papers for it but I don't think I can go in and sit the exam! I was asked if I wanted to do it in a room on my own, but I stupidly said I'd be fine in the hall with all the others, and now the exam is tomorrow and it's too late to go back on it and I CANNOT sit in a room for 2 hours with a hundred other teenagers. I can't. If I don't go tomorrow surely I can take this exam next year like I am with all the others?! But mum will force me to go. I'll end up having a panic attack in the middle of the exam and having to run out with everyone in silence staring at me.

I don't know what to do! :cry:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Ohhhh noooo. I've got an English exam tomorrow. It's the only exam I'm sitting this year. I'm not taking the others until next summer or January. I've done lots of preparation and practise papers for it but I don't think I can go in and sit the exam! I was asked if I wanted to do it in a room on my own, but I stupidly said I'd be fine in the hall with all the others, and now the exam is tomorrow and it's too late to go back on it and I CANNOT sit in a room for 2 hours with a hundred other teenagers. I can't. If I don't go tomorrow surely I can take this exam next year like I am with all the others?! But mum will force me to go. I'll end up having a panic attack in the middle of the exam and having to run out with everyone in silence staring at me.

i followed your sig to the Perry Bible site... awesome! thanks for that, cheered me up a lot :P
Immunity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)

Aww :hugs: Try and do the exam, you may feel better if you actually sit it. When you get in the exam try to block everyone else completely out. Focus on you and your exam paper, perhaps take a watch so you don't even need to look up at the clock. Or go in a little earlier and ask if it is not possible to do it in a seperate room then if you can be at the very front so you can't see anyone. Or at the back, so if you do get up and run out you'll draw less attention to yourself.

Hope everything goes alright :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.47%
No - but I will (74)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (463)
47.93%

Watched Threads