Turn on thread page Beta

Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I watch

Announcements
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    Meh, I'm here... just miserabley failed a C3 paper... :rofl: would have gotten a low UMS... Meaning I'd need about 95 in C4 for an A* overall... Evil paper xD

Anyway, yeah... I'm here
    Welcome back.

What grade? If you 'UK fail' then that's very bad news, but if it's 'Asian fail', you're blowing it way out of proportion.

(Original post by techno836)
    you kidding 60% of my class cant do a histogram :facepalm: or right angled trig :facepalm2: .. standards nowadays :L
    Ok....you win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foreverstrong_97)
    LOL! :rofl: Once in my topic exam it was about cumulative frequency and I was drawing cumulative frequency tables throughout the paper and then at the end it asked me to draw a cumulative frequency graph and I drew bar chart :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :facepalm: Im too funny :facepalm2:....I know right truss
    hahaha not as bad as in one paper i did .... it asked me to draw the plan of this shape ..... i was like da *** ????? ... and every one else got it .... not my fault i forgot something foundation level (didnt think i would need it :L )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    I wonder how he's coping without TSR...

Everyone does, we're only human.
    Hmmm he's probably missing us too much
    Oh looks he's back he couldnt stay away from us that long

Yeah true

Meh, I'm here... just miserabley failed a C3 paper... :rofl: would have gotten a low UMS... Meaning I'd need about 95 in C4 for an A* overall... Evil paper xD

Anyway, yeah... I'm here
    Waheyy! :woo: Did you miss us???
    Ooooh what did you get???

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back.

What grade? If you 'UK fail' then that's very bad news, but if it's 'Asian fail', you're blowing it way out of proportion.

Ok....you win.
    exactly :L :L ... i dont even that is the worst thing ... i bet some (just a few) can't solve a quadratic :'(
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

Yeah true
    It's hard NOT to go on TSR.

exactly :L :L ... i dont even that is the worst thing ... i bet some (just a few) can't solve a quadratic :'(
    Your set needs a serious kick up the backside.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha not as bad as in one paper i did .... it asked me to draw the plan of this shape ..... i was like da *** ????? ... and every one else got it .... not my fault i forgot something foundation level (didnt think i would need it :L )
    LOL! :rofl:....Thats like me too :five: I miss out on the easy stuff in every subject :facepalm: I mean in sciene paper ( this probably lost me the A* ) It asked me what the female genes are called I wrote xx chromosomes and then crossed it out for xx gameates ! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

oh i know :L ..... but im not in that class anymore :L .. im with all 6th formers from tomorrow doing AS

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back.

Ok....you win.

Yeah true

Waheyy! :woo: Did you miss us???
    Ooooh what did you get???
    No... I couldn't bare not to be here -.-

I got 60/75 xD that's terrible!

In my defence there were some weird questions... Stupid second derivative of parametric functions...

Oh well, it was a bad past paper!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! :rofl:....Thats like me too :five: I miss out on the easy stuff in every subject :facepalm: I mean in sciene paper ( this probably lost me the A* ) It asked me what the female genes are called I wrote xx chromosomes and then crossed it out for xx gameates ! :facepalm2:
    sometimes ... i dunno why ... in mock papers (always mocks :L ) ... i can mess adding up and for some wild reason just add an extra 1 onto the answer :L -.- .. but i manage to correct it so its never harmed me

ReputationRep:

I know right! I mean I have english lit c/w to give in tomorrow or Ive got detention and frankly she's asking for 6 pages and Ive done what half a page :rofl:

ReputationRep:

In my defence there were some weird questions... Stupid second derivative of parametric functions...

Oh I See how it is....well we didnt miss you either

Thats good what are you on about! :rolleyes:

Ok I dont know what that is but assuming you know what your talking about :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I See how it is....well we didnt miss you either

Thats good what are you on about! :rolleyes:

Ok I dont know what that is but assuming you know what your talking about :yep:
    Lol, that's why my name was mentioned in my absence

No... It isn't... The only thing I consider good is 67+/75 :rofl:

Urmmm... Do not worry... I know what it is... But cant seem to get it right... ;/

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's why my name was mentioned in my absence

No... It isn't... The only thing I consider good is 67+/75 :rofl:

Urmmm... Do not worry... I know what it is... But cant seem to get it right... ;/
    lol I didnt mention your name so

Oh come on its good I mean your in year 11 and getting that ...ITS GOOD! :yep: Im sure in turn you'll get what you want :rolleyes:

LOL! Ok ...I believe you :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    oh i know :L ..... but im not in that class anymore :L .. im with all 6th formers from tomorrow doing AS
    Good luck!

60/75 is terrible....

Mindset: Asian.

(Seriously though, some people would love those grades. Since it's only a practise paper, you don't have too much to worry about)

I know right! I mean I have english lit c/w to give in tomorrow or Ive got detention and frankly she's asking for 6 pages and Ive done what half a page :rofl:
    What are you doing here then? Get off and finish it before you're in trouble!

ReputationRep:
    lol I didnt mention your name so

Oh come on its good I mean your in year 11 and getting that ...ITS GOOD! :yep: Im sure in turn you'll get what you want :rolleyes:

LOL! Ok ...I believe you :rofl:
    Aurorae did

And I have until June to perfect this one... In the other papers for.this module I got over 68 ish...

Good :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've got sixth form induction plus an ALIs test tommorow buying not sleepy at all!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    okay now i dont often believe in these but i like to try them ...

everybody put your name in the urban dictionary and copy one of them and paste it (delete the name if you want )

here is mine

One of the greatest guys you will ever meet. Close to perfection, xxxx is amazing on the inside and the outside. Wonderful personality, very sweet, honest, funny, loyal, positive, caring, competitive, friendly, charming, smart, and brave. Also, he has a spectacular body, with awesome muscles and great hair. He is good at everything he does, talented physically and musically. Overall, he is a wonderful person, and the girl he falls in love with might just be the luckiest girl in the world.

:holmes: where does this comefrom ??

ReputationRep:
    x
    :rofl: mine is:

Who's stupid enough to name.their kids that :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

60/75 is terrible....

(Seriously though, some people would love those grades. Since it's only a practise paper, you don't have too much to worry about)

What are you doing here then? Get off and finish it before you're in trouble!
    To entertain you guys ....Naaa most of my class havent done it So we've got this plan to not mention it :yep: Hopefully those super idiotic nerds dont mention it or were ruined :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    60/75 is terrible....

Lol, it's terrible because I want an A* and I'll have until May/June to perfect it it was only this one paper...

Ans yeah, but I'm not some people

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.