Damn, ninja'd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    We're losing cranium atm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn you, and your Pusheen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    Only because they manually change the points count, so they let you know if they're a girl or a boy. I doubt people would remember to do that on this thread.
    Actually, people frequently forget to post numbers for many pages on GvB. Almost everyone has a disclosed gender and we can ask them which team they're counting for if there's confusion, so there's almost never any confusion on the issue. It just means someones to go and count them up.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    five

ReputationRep:
    seven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    Would it be a good idea to do one now and ask the mods to lock it until we reach 10000
    You can lock your own thread. Or at least, subs can. I don't think we need to make a new one just yet though

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nine
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    You can lock your own thread. Or at least, subs can. I don't think we need to make a new one just yet though

I stupidly thought we were nearer 10, 000 :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    You maybe?
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    Would it be a good idea to do one now and ask the mods to lock it until we reach 10000
    That might work.

I'd quite like to make the new thread I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to try out :yep: Will only do it if everyone else is okay with me doing it

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    That might work.

I'd quite like to make the new thread I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to try out :yep: Will only do it if everyone else is okay with me doing it
    Yep - I'm happy for you to do it - you've posted more on this thread than me anyway so you probably deserve it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Actually, people frequently forget to post numbers for many pages on GvB. Almost everyone has a disclosed gender and we can ask them which team they're counting for if there's confusion, so there's almost never any confusion on the issue. It just means someones to go and count them up.
    Ah, okay I don't envy whoever has to trawl through the threads and count, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    That might work.

i'm fine with it

(Original post by paradoxicalme)
    Ah, okay I don't envy whoever has to trawl through the threads and count, though.
    Not much fun, no:no:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    counting:awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.