The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

tutut dazi. shouldnt go out on a school night!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
eesh quiche!
Reply 9102
Have to go out on a school night. Weekends are for sleeping.
weekends are for cow escapades!

my tutorial today was amaaaaazingly helpful. and apparantly only the intellectual more intelligent people will choose coursework B so im blatently doing it now just to be cheeky even though it is 10billion times harder.
Cow escapades?

What the heck are they Jen?? :s-smilie:
oh, you missed the whole lawn being trampled by a herd of cows and cowpat covered gravel thing :p: it was very exciting.
Reply 9106
YAY I bought the pretty dress. It's so nice and it's black so it's slimming. But omg, the lights in the debenhams changing rooms are so unflattering!!! My legs looks like tree trunks and my stomach looked like jelly. NOT IMPRESSED! I gotted some winter boots too, YAY!

Now work.
yayyyy THE dress? :biggrin: how xcitin. go to lots of formals and stuff. and take me as your date. thanx!

what are your boots like? i love boots :biggrin:

imma upload the cottage pics laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. woop.

i need to wash up. and go to the laundrette to put my wahsing into the dryer. and DO WORK. gosh. and i think ill go for a gym session ce soir.
Reply 9108
Yah, little black dress (although it's nearly ankle length) from debenhams. I saw SO much nice stuff at debenhams but it's SO expensive! The dress was only £35!!!! And I got two pairs of cheap boots (because I'm cheap) that'll just last me winter. And some strawberries and cous cous from sainsburies :p: And now I need to work! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :biggrin:
Strawberries AND cous cous. Urgh I won't steal them if they are mixed together. :p:
Reply 9110
I do not own a black dress. Oh noez!
I don't either!

:party:
i own a couple :proud: though seeing me in a dress is somewhat of a rarity (luckily for everyone else)

mmm i have a smoked salmon and light philadelphia bagel and a bowl of salad with pizza express light dressing :biggrin: yumYUM.
Reply 9113
Vegetable cous cous for lunch, huzzah! And Appletizer cuz it's BOGOF :biggrin::biggrin:

And just made the chicken stirfry for din dins so I don't have to make it laters.

Although now I do need to work...

*puts it off some more*
Tut tut, I am working!

I'g a good boy. :proud:
Reply 9115
Can we treat working less like a competition please?
I always lose.
im tooooo tired. yay my clothes are hot form the dryer and smell nice :biggrin:

its sooo cold and i cant be bothered gymming but i need to. but then again i need to snuggle in bed. decisions.

ill leave it til later. (soon it will be FAR too late to even think about going :proud: )
Where is my husband today :hmmm:

christyfer christyfer, wherefore art thou? :turtle:

i miss my schmuckypup :hmpf:
I have written 129 words of my 2500 word paper. :proud:

Working isn't a competition, its a punishment. :frown:
Reply 9119
I got distracted by a game :frown:

I've seen christopher today, hanging around suspiciously in the kitchen :hmmm: :p:

Ugh out again tonight, this popularity thing is far too demanding.

Latest

Trending

Trending