ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Embrace the greatness that is Breaking Bad :O
    Breaking bad is so overrated in my opinion just like GOT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    How are you btw Chris
    I'm okay thanks. Uni is keeping me busy haha.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM due to the sheer epicness of that reply. You know what else would be great? If you watched Breaking Bad ;D
    We mightn't agree on music but we certainly agree on this.

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Breaking Bad is utterly brilliant. I don't know how you think it's overrated?

ReputationRep:
    Embrace the greatness that is Breaking Bad :O
    I will start it very soon...how many episodes in total?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't reckon it is. It's slow at first but it gets so good. Although things will never fully live up to their hype..

Now GTA V, that was overated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay thanks. Uni is keeping me busy haha.
    Make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    We mightn't agree on music but we certainly agree on this.

Breaking Bad is utterly brilliant. I don't know how you think it's overrated?
    I think it is overrated because I haven't watched it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't reckon it is. It's slow at first but it gets so good. Although things will never fully live up to their hype..
    Very good point, people have different tastes and even if you really really like something when people have hyped it up like the best thing ever how can anything live up to that? But with regards BB I'm going to go in now with an open mind having heard both those who rave about it and say it's overrated so it's all good :P I will get it done before Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    You're so sweet - thanks a bunch m'dear :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Unfortunately I can't match that, so have one really big cuddle

Hi Simply ;D I don't reckon that's loserish haha. It's a big decision tbh.
    Hey Chris!! How was your daaaay?

N'awww, it so is! Especially with my 2 brothers There's so much that I'm going to miss it's unreal :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)

Can't or won't

ReputationRep:
    Very good point, people have different tastes and even if you really really like something when people have hyped it up like the best thing ever how can anything live up to that? But with regards BB I'm going to go in now with an open mind having heard both those who rave about it and say it's overrated so it's all good :P I will get it done before Christmas
    Yeah I mean I thought it was great but you might think differently. We will see...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    You're so sweet - thanks a bunch m'dear :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hey Chris!! How was your daaaay?

N'awww, it so is! Especially with my 2 brothers There's so much that I'm going to miss it's unreal :sigh:
    It was okay thanks. Got some more work to do, oh joy haha. How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    and 62 episodes in total. People seem to do "Breaking Bad binges" where they basically try and get through it as quick as they can. I spaced it out myself.

ReputationRep:
    and 62 episodes in total. People seem to do "Breaking Bad binges" where they basically try and get through it as quick as they can. I spaced it out myself.
    Wowza..sounds good

First I've got to watch tonight's EastEnders though sounds a biggy :cool::cool::cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wowza..sounds good

First I've got to watch tonight's EastEnders though sounds a biggy :cool::cool::cool:
    Okay haha. I need to stay off here now. Got some assignments to do (famous last words Simply haha).

ReputationRep:
    Okay haha. I need to stay off here now. Got some assignments to do (famous last words Simply haha).
    Cheerio Christoph

ReputationRep:
    I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Cheerio Christoph
    I'll be back...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.