ReputationRep:
    ^ Line up for Tuesday

Poom
    Traore Djourou Squillaci Eboue
    Lupoli Denilson Diaby Gervinho
    Sanogo Bendtner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Playing well against irrelevant mid table teams is his speciality.

Still, I suppose it's better than Hazard and Fabregas, who are the definition of fraud. Especially Cesc.

I wanted to quote this and laugh but then I realised how utterly terrible the other 17 sides in the league are. We won't win it as a long term injury to De Gea, Smalling, Schneiderlin or Martial would end our season, and i'd rather see Arsenal do it than City.

4th is completely up for grabs this year. Anyone's guess who gets it.
    Completely agree, not sure why but I do think United are capable if a few results go their way, the Manchester derby is currently the biggest/most entertaining derby in England and a result like the 4-2 last season could really get you lot fired up. You don't have a great squad and it is quite thin but like you said the rest of the prem is genuinely bad, anything can happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Not like we carried our selves this calendar year with Sanchez's dry spell, and Ospina being our 1st choice keeper for the majority of last season...

Sometimes I do question whether you actually watch football.
    Yeah this pretty much.

This year it's clear that Arsenal have been the real deal, it's different to 13/14 because you actually have a system that looks like it can beat every team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah this pretty much.

This year it's clear that Arsenal have been the real deal, it's different to 13/14 because you actually have a system that looks like it can beat every team.
    Yeah, got a good feeling that we'd beat City tbh

ReputationRep:
    Think next week will be a really good test for us. Swansea away has been such a bogey fixture for us recently, so it'll be interesting to see if we can win there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    ^ Line up for Tuesday

Poom
    Sanogo Bendtner
    What, Djourou over Silvestre? Are you mad? Do you even watch football? How did you miss man like Mikael out..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God I remember seeing him in our line up used to upset me before the game had even started. Convinced he was an undercover agent from United at heart

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Think next week will be a really good test for us. Swansea away has been such a bogey fixture for us recently, so it'll be interesting to see if we can win there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty sure our and their form leading up to the match determines who wins, I mean apart from the most recent match our losses were because we were on a bad run and they were on a good run (in their terms)

ReputationRep:
    Didn't we just beat Bayern on Tuesday with Sanchez being the worst player on the pitch?

The big problem would be if BOTH ozil and Cazorla got injured, or one got injured while the other was off form. Not sure scrappy doo and Rambo would be up for the challenge in the middle

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere would be perfect for that wing role imo

ReputationRep:
    Ox proving again that he's ****e.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    ^ Line up for Tuesday

Poom
    Sanogo Bendtner
    Gervinho doesn't really deserve to be there tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Ox proving again that he's ****e.
    Kid is either going to end up great or at Crystal Palace. We have no room in the team for below par players.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking ahead, we really need to look to find a LB because if Monreal gets injured, or if he has a dip in his form.. we're ****ed on the left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Kid is either going to end up great or at Crystal Palace. We have no room in the team for below par players.
    I did say he'd end up at palace a few months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Gibbs could easily step up. Do bear in mind he's only 26, and Monreal was dam awful for us until last season

ReputationRep:
    kaboul looked like ozil in disguise there

ReputationRep:
    Actually I think Gibbs is Championship standard, absolutely awful LB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Gibbs could easily step up. Do bear in mind he's only 26, and Monreal was dam awful for us until last season
    Yeah..

But we don't want to waiting for Gibbs to become reliable if we end up needing him instantly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you've got to give Ox time. I'm harsh with him as well, but he's only 22.

Now him and Theo don't have a similar style, but look at Theo when he was 22, and how much he's improved.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.