Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

I have no words.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool fans got gassed too soon, as per usual. We're that **** that we got beat by a team that is getting rinsed by Burnley LOL.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    The only difference so far between this game and the one against Arsenal is that Coutinho and co aren't playing well at all. Sturridge and Coutinho have been horrific so far.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few wayward passes and overhit balls, we also seem quite sluggish too. I hope Klopp tears into them during HT.

ReputationRep:
    Not too concerned, think we'll still get a result. We'll score at least two in the second half.

Firmino and Sturridge have been particularly poor, I think we'll see Origi come on for one of them pretty soon. Not quite sure where Wijnaldum fits into this team yet.. he's not exactly done much wrong but he doesn't add much either.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure why we signed Wijnaldum either.

If you asked me at the start of the summer I'd have said we need a midfielder who can control the game from the middle - a Xabi Alonso lite. Milner at LB when we have a negative net spend is another baffling decision. Square pegs and round holes spring to mind...

Anyway, this game is like dozens that I've watched since the turn of the decade. Dominate possession with very little cutting edge, then get spanked on the counter/from a defensive mistake. Completely demoralising to see the same old thing happen again, and again, and again..

And Coutinho's constant shooting from any angle is really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see Origi come on for Sturridge soon, Sturridge has been quite rusty which is not surprising.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool still as inconsistent as Arsene Wenger is a bad manager.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Liverpool still as inconsistent as Arsene Wenger is a bad manager.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Know who we could really do with now? ****ing Benteke.

ReputationRep:
    You absolute bell ends

Destroy us then get destroyed by Burnley

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea showing how you recover from conceding first.

Our build up play is awful. Inept, slow - did we even have one shot from inside the box?

It's going to be another long, average season for us.

How can we justify having a negative net spend?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, I'm so frustrated. Same old, same old from us, beat a top team one week and lose against relegation fodder the next. 🙄

We need a proper DM, Hendo and Wijnaldum didn't provide any defensive solidity.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Typical result for us. Why we haven't signed a left-back yet I don't know. Just hope the team bounces back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gg lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pn94)
    Chelsea showing how you recover from conceding first.

It's going to be another long, average season for us. How can we justify having a negative net spend?
    There's always a justification for net spend

ReputationRep:
    Haha get in Burnley. :manutd :pee: :lfc:

ReputationRep:
    Spurs and Chelsea get late winners to top off the worst day imaginable.

#liverbottle

ReputationRep:
    The warning signs were there. Absolutely shocking for the most part against an even worse Arsenal. Bit concerning as from what I saw today was horrific, and just seemed like pre season still.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.