Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

in a pissy mood but there is someone who is trying to calm me down :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    in a pissy mood but there is someone who is trying to calm me down :cute:
    Who? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

someone :innocent: he is on TSR but also on other social media where we talk 1 to 1 :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hehe
    I'm sure ye have! :yep:
    :hugs: you can't what?
    I can't see value in my life
    idk what u guys r on about tbh
    :ermL
    :lovehug: Morning

ReputationRep:
    My back's ****ed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So those c**ts at Amazon are sending me surveys to fill in and feedback forms to fill in for **** that hasn't arrived, and even suggesting new stuff for me to buy! Maybe deliver your first package first, assh*les. I have in my entire life only ordered two physical things; the first was from some other site and didn't turn up to my uni, now Amazon Prime's s**t is not turning up at home. Luckily I haven't paid for Prime yet, just got it for a bit because I'm a student, but regardless, I am told I am going to get a particular service, I expect that particular service. They said I'd get an email on sunday morning giving a time slot. I have had no updates whatsoever since Saturday evening. They haven't even attempted to bulls**t me with a "sorry, you weren't in", just total disregard. Scumbags.

tfw, when the teacher spends half a lesson giving a feedback to a student, and your name is at the last and you don't get feedback in another 2 lessons therefore you cannot make any changes to your work

ReputationRep:
    3 hours sleep in total. Missed a call from my GP so I phoned back, thinking that it was about my new medication. Oh - ****ing - no. Let's tell the sleep deprived Cesca that she has PCOS instead over the ****ing phone and that they want to give me an injection that will probably most likely not ****ing work, cause nothing ever works on my stupid body.

**** sakes! I feel like ****, I look like ****, my sleep was already woeful enough. But no, my GP thinks it is better to tell me in the morning about my periods, rather than help with my mental health medication - which is a lot more urgent than my ****ing messed up ovaries and hormones right now.

I have also puked this morning. My meds have not been faxed over. I've sobbed my eyes out. But my SO has came home for a bit (he has class most of today) and has made me soup.

ReputationRep:
    On the way to Oxford :woo:
    F u cramps
    Kettle chips keeping me going lol
    (Balsamic vinegar ist das beste ofc :awesome:)

(Original post by Andy98)
    My back's ****ed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no :console:
    Eat crisps? :dontknow:

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    So those c**ts at Amazon are sending me surveys to fill in and feedback forms to fill in for **** that hasn't arrived, and even suggesting new stuff for me to buy! Maybe deliver your first package first, assh*les. I have in my entire life only ordered two physical things; the first was from some other site and didn't turn up to my uni, now Amazon Prime's s**t is not turning up at home. Luckily I haven't paid for Prime yet, just got it for a bit because I'm a student, but regardless, I am told I am going to get a particular service, I expect that particular service. They said I'd get an email on sunday morning giving a time slot. I have had no updates whatsoever since Saturday evening. They haven't even attempted to bulls**t me with a "sorry, you weren't in", just total disregard. Scumbags.
    Omg can't believe their nerve :unimpressed:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    tfw, when the teacher spends half a lesson giving a feedback to a student, and your name is at the last and you don't get feedback in another 2 lessons therefore you cannot make any changes to your work
    OMG
    that happened for my geography gcse cw and when he gave it back i had 2 days til the deadline and had to rewrite everything lol
    (Got full marks in the end tho fimileem )
    (Original post by Airmed)
    3 hours sleep in total. Missed a call from my GP so I phoned back, thinking that it was about my new medication. Oh - ****ing - no. Let's tell the sleep deprived Cesca that she has PCOS instead over the ****ing phone and that they want to give me an injection that will probably most likely not ****ing work, cause nothing ever works on my stupid body.

**** sakes! I feel like ****, I look like ****, my sleep was already woeful enough. But no, my GP thinks it is better to tell me in the morning about my periods, rather than help with my mental health medication - which is a lot more urgent than my ****ing messed up ovaries and hormones right now.

I have also puked this morning. My meds have not been faxed over. I've sobbed my eyes out. But my SO has came home for a bit (he has class most of today) and has made me soup.
    :console: omg airmed, thank goodness for your so
    U dont look like that, youre so pretty! :love: :lovehug: And i have a great fashion sense :mmm:
    Stupid periods
    Am here 4u Airmed, the only other thing i can suggest is accepting these fine hugs ---> :jumphug: :lovehug: :heart:
    And i also recommend crisps :awesome:
    (P.S watching harry potter in french will cheer u up lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :console: omg airmed, thank goodness for your so
    U dont look like that, youre so pretty! :love: :lovehug: And i have a great fashion sense :mmm:
    Stupid periods
    Am here 4u Airmed, the only other thing i can suggest is accepting these fine hugs ---> :jumphug: :lovehug: :heart:
    And i also recommend crisps :awesome:
    (P.S watching harry potter in french will cheer u up lol)
    Aw thanks Cheese. :hugs: Hope you're feeling ok, sides from the cramps. I'm on my own again now, SO has 3 hours of class this afternoon (was meant to be 4 but one of his got cancelled)?

ReputationRep:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :lovehug:
    Bleugh I should stop moaning.

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks Cheese. :hugs: Hope you're feeling ok, sides from the cramps. I'm on my own again now, SO has 3 hours of class this afternoon (was meant to be 4 but one of his got cancelled)?
    Its ok :hugs:
    Im tryjng to but my train got cancelled and due to it being cancelled i missed the next one and shet
    You're not really on you own tho r u, cheese is here

Lol that was unnecessarily unintentionally creepy rofl
    Bleugh I should stop moaning.
    Nah, moan, moaning helps get it out

ReputationRep:
    Its ok :hugs:
    Im tryjng to but my train got cancelled and due to it being cancelled i missed the next one and shet
    You're not really on you own tho r u, cheese is here

Lol that was unnecessarily unintentionally creepy rofl

Nah, moan, moaning helps get it out
    :hugs: Ugh, I hate cancelled trains. Not creepy at all :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Plagioclase idk if I'm going to arrive at this rate ffs

:hugs: Ugh, I hate cancelled trains. Not creepy at all :rofl:
    :jumphug:
    Lool sorry :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Plagioclase idk if I'm going to arrive at this rate ffs

:jumphug:
    Lool sorry :rofl:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    not really :I
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lovehug: and so is yours!
    Does cheese need a smack? :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know that and you should too :hugs: You're amazing

ReputationRep:
    very socially anxious again... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Haha omg bossing me already?
    Which deed:dontknow:
    Saba XD
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously. That's what bajis do best.

Well, you don't need to worry about that. It has already been signed. So, you can't reverse your words now. I am your baji and that's final. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Obviously. That's what bajis do best.

Well, you don't need to worry about that. It has already been signed. So, you can't reverse your words now. I am your baji and that's final. :smug:
    Hahaha omg no:hand:
    I do have to worryy, its affecting me the most:rolleyes: when did i sign this deed? Aww so keen to be my baji

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.